Do cartoon producers browse Sup Forums, I'm afraid to ask?

Do cartoon producers browse Sup Forums, I'm afraid to ask?

A lot of them have passed through, but they all eventually stop coming when some people here take things too far.

I doubt many want to come here anymore especially with the whole recent right wing noise coming out of here eschewed with many current creators own values.

Nobody browses Sup Forums. Not even you!

Yeah we do. Mostly to laugh at you.

>Right wing noise
>From Sup Forums

Wat? This place is the San Francisco and Brighton of Sup Forums.

Matt is that you?

I ain't saying nothing.

Sup Forums is still on the most right wing site this side of le reddit

>Sup Forums is considered right wing.

Holy fuck, shit's getting worse than I thought.

>this site is more right-wing than sites like stormfront and breitbart

How retarded are you user?

>no embracing it
>not channeling your virgin life force into becoming a wizard in the school of meme magic

I was talking about the rest of the internet, not Sup Forums.

Are you shitting me? I wager Kevin Smith, Geoff Johns and Jared Leto are lurking these boards right now.

Of course not

If Kevin Smith really is lurking, I'd like to tell him that his trademark clothes aren't funny anymore and he really needs to stop shoehorning his daughter into things because she's not a great actor and he hasn't had a good movie since Clerks. Also stop with hr weird lewd wife stuff.

I do. I browse Sup Forums for the sweet butthurt, which goes great with smoking weed btw. A-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH

Have you seen Sup Forums recently, user? Breibart doesn't call for genocide on the daily.
>but that's just ironic shitposting
Is it ironic, then?

Got a point, death-threats are still illegal even when your criminal co-conspirators find it funny.

his Flash episode was exeptional from a directorial standpoint
The cast all seemed like twice the actors they usually are.

DUDE

Animators do, for sure. The Rick and Morty guy particularly likes trolling the show threads, if I recall.