Apologooze

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7OQbSR0ovs
youtube.com/watch?v=cclWC6XyXHk
youtube.com/watch?v=oYsOdf0HJeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XmQ9hdvpO4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Hall_(IRT_Lexington_Avenue_Line)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do people really not like 2? It's 3 that gets the brunt of the damage

You all have to apologooze, this is the perfect movie

For what? I've always loved it the most.

You have to understand, everybody took a movie about fucking mutant turtles that eat pizza and fight ninjas while Eminem raps too seriously. Like they expected it to be a fucking art film or some shit. That's why you have to apologooze

>Eminem

It's stupid tho

Vanilla Ice who fucking cares

Take that back you cunt

>Eminem
Jesus God Almight. Then again there have only been two white rappers of note so you had a 50/50 chance.

'2' was good. I think I've got an old VHS of it sitting around somewhere.

Most of the kids on Sup Forums have never seen this.

>Eminem

LMAO I haven't thought about this faggot in ages. I remember when I was in school he seemed so edgy and badass

Now I'm 30 and looking back his music is like so bad it is cringeworthy, like some Weird Al crap lol

If I pulled up next to someone listening to Eminem at a stoplight I would bust out laughing lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=o7OQbSR0ovs

It's Vanilla Ice mate

>literally a character named Kino

same shit different faggot lol

>white rapper

its like watching Gray's Anatomy and seeing so many black doctors. come on, you know that shit is fake as hell lmao

2 is great. I think everyone here loves it.

>eminem is fake

say what you want about him, but the guy can spit and is a self made man through his own talents. personally i think he's secretly gay.

I still have it on vhs boi

i give it litty/milly rock

THE BEST RAPPER IS WHITE! THE BEST GOLFER IF BLACK!

No, everybody I've discussed with prefers Out of the Shadows, which was also good but inferior to this

Speaking of, what did you guys think of Out of the Shadows

Fuck you consensus fag

youtube.com/watch?v=cclWC6XyXHk

>what did you guys think of Out of the Shadows

it's for homosexuals

youtube.com/watch?v=oYsOdf0HJeQ

always good for a laff

It got the fun camp tone perfectly, but Shredder was really wasted and didn't even get a fight scene

You must be 18+ to post here.

lol fuck off faggot

What about the fourth one, TMNT?
I like that one.

no u

I thought it was ok desu

Jack Nicklaus isn't black.
>Nicklaus: 18 major championships wins
>Woods: 14 major championships wins

Even if you make it a contest of PGA tours, Sam Snead, also white, blows Tiger out.

it was a meme in the 2000s when Tiger was the best in the world, buddy

>SNEAD?

I made this exact thread with this exact title a few weeks ago or whatever

fuck you OP pay me royalties

Yeah, but Shredder was going to pour all of that ooze down the throat of that woman that he took hostage. If he'd done that, she would have just She-Hulked out and destroyed everyone

So...what WAS the Secret of the Ooze?

Still better than the last 2 cgi shitters. Hell back in time: samaraui cops is better.

Ok, I just agreed with ur post
People do need to apologooze

The secret was love

>The opening scene with the pizza slices

I never wanted pizza so badly in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmQ9hdvpO4g

Shredder wasn't dead

Ma....MAMA?

yes this movie is awesome still funny

Don't get me wrong I watched the shit out of 2, and got the novelization from the schoolastic flyer. That being said its dumb as shit, and super shredder commits suicide for literally no reason without any help or motive, moments after being created. That's a terrible fucking conclusion.
Meanwhile the original TMNT is actually a pretty solid movie and it plays it's premise straight. No one is using salami nunchucks. It's also pretty grimy and grounded.
The first one is a good general audience movie, the second is a fun kids movie, three is lolwut, and you just kind of ignore most of everything else.
There was a cartoon series that had a movie where the turtles get stranded in a parallel universe or something and can only get home by skipping into other dimensions, and each one is a different era of the turtles. Like the old 90s cartoon turtles show up and they make fun of them for being so goofy and lame, and then run unto the black and white original comics and are spooked at how edgy they are. It was a fun meta story kind of thing. The CGI TMNT isn't bad either.
While I didn't exactly like the new movies, I don't hate them either.
But yeah, the original movie is legitimateld breddy gud. It's worth a rewatch.

It was a good movie, but it was too different from the first one.

>too bright and colorful while the first had a dark grimness to it
>turtles barely use their weapons and instead resort to things like yo-yos
>villains Toka and Razar not in the show
>inferior April O'Neil
>their new sewer home is actually pretty fucking nice, which kind of defeats the purpose of them "living underneath society"
>overall tone was goofy

>DEY AH BAY-BEEEEEES!

>their new sewer home is actually pretty fucking nice, which kind of defeats the purpose of them "living underneath society"
The turtle lair was always dope as fuck though. You think Donnie and mikey aren't going to pimp that place out?
Nah, there's video games, arcades, pinballs, a skate park, a dojo, donnie's lab, splinters aesthetic as fuck shinto nip stuff, and a bigass tv surrounded by mountains of empty pizza boxes.

Yeah, they took a shit sewer and made it their home. But in 2 they just happened to find the legit nicest place imaginable to under NYC.

The overall tone of the original show was goofy.

>TOOOOHKAAAAAH, RAZZZAAAAHHH
>pre-fight donut
>ten flips, now!
>I, TATSU, NOW LEAD
>yeehaw! ninja cowboy!

please, this movie is a classic

Still so good lads

first one is the only good one faggot manchilds say otherwise

Me too!

Watched that all the time from 8-11 yrs old.

this is from the first one
the only good one

It was an abandones subway station. Those are totally things that exist in new york. And they had 4 ninjas on cleanup duty. Remember Miyagi's house by the end of Karate Kid? Wax on, wax off Daniel-san.

TMNT 1 is a movie, 2 is a flick

One if the best movies of all time.

#1 is pure cinema or "kino" as newfags like to say

but it was still not a bad movie

2 is not without it's charm, but it's so far surpassed by 1

2 is sewage lol i make no apologies
lets not even get started on 3 bahah

The beginning scene was kino

The kid's name was keno

"Maybe we should have got bagellls" was a Sup Forums joke

"Yous guys gotta do a lil test yous guys" was the worst acting ever

You don't understand

You have to apologooze

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
O

N
I
G
G
A

G
O

N
I
G
G
A

G
O

apologooze my ass
apologooze it good

Smh you got no clue

how many people ITT think the second one is good and if so are you american or from europe?
these questions matter

>The overall tone of the original show was goofy.
We're comparing it to the first movie, which wasn't goofy and holds up much better.

Europe

All of them are better than Michael Bay's

that the TMNT were a big fat biohazardous mistake

I imagine it's like finding out you were the result of an unwanted pregnancy

It was based on this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Hall_(IRT_Lexington_Avenue_Line)

>inferior April O'Neil
>compared to the manjaw tranny in 1
I too like my chicks with dicks, user

Why after getting all of the ooze did Shredder get more metal razor spikes in his uniform?

it amplified and materialized his inner edginess

the reason i asked is because the european version of the first one is heavily edited and lost a lot of its gritty darkness
they took out a lot of scenes containing the turtles fighting with their weapons and in some dubs they added cartoon noises when characters got hit
if you watched the euro version then you probably think the sequel is a valid successor which it is not
its crap
watch the original unedited american version

basically europes version of the movie cucked you into thinking the sequals are good because they seem the same in comparison to the first one that has been edited for euros

NINJA

NINJA RAAAAP

Do you remember the commercials for other films advertised prior to the film's start?

2 wasnt good you fag
youre probably from europe

>Major spin cycle
>Which one's the ugly one?
>Combat Cold Cuts!
>Let them get their own cab

gotta ya covered senpai

if anything the editing would make it seem an even worse successor, not better

Yeah. UK and german version. That's it.

I never got the TMNT hype. It was always a stupid concept to me even as a kid.

How mentally impaired are you?

I remember they said the producers were lied to about how dark the first movie was so they sanitized the sequel after the franchise blew up

TMNT is basically a Frank Miller parody of his style in comic books that blew up when they started making toys and a show for kids, while the edgy comic fell into obscurity.

the editing made it even more similar to the second shittier one
i dont understand what youre trying to say
yea they are faggots and i suspect they are the fags who think the sequels dont suck donkey cock

Hated the fact that Stephen Amell couldn't seriously wear a wig for this role when he's done it many episodes before on Arrow. On top of that you get to see the mask for like ...one minute.

He was such a bland Casey. Tyler Perry was great though. I can only seem to stand this nigga when he's staring in someone else's movies.

Of course, shouts to booking Bebop and Rocksteady strong against the turtles. They legit seemed like a great threat against the turtles only to do the job to Casey in the finale. And also fuck what they did to Shredder. He was much better in 1.

Having grown up with the german version, I found the first one to be shitty anyways because it was still gritty.

>I imagine it's like finding out you were the result of an unwanted pregnancy

When my parents were going through a divorce I came across a journal that my father was writing in and it confirmed I was an unwanted pregnancy.

Felt bad desu.

this is exactly why you are wrong and a faggot
its confirmed
people who enjoy the sequals are the same fags who never saw the original vision
they never saw the original never the less grew up with them so why do they think their opinion is valid
it isnt

some one make a 6'0" vs 5'11" joke out of this

SHREDDDERR!

What are you talking about. I was a child and found the movie to be too gritty. I watched the german cut version. And still disliked it.
did I say that I liked 2, you schizophrenic retard?

Personally never saw that myself though I have heard people talk on and off about it. Heard Patrick Stewart was pretty good in it. I think he played the villain.

Thanks Raph! I may never have the hiccups again!

>did I say that I liked 2
if you dont like any of them then why the fuck are you in this thread?
end your life already you humongous faggot

Isn't there a webm floating around of the fight where Shredder solos all the turtles?

>I am the height of a rat