I have a blackbelt in every martial art known to man...

>I have a blackbelt in every martial art known to man. I trained for 2 centuries in the mountains of Thailand and have spent 4 centuries and know every form of knife fighting, sword fighting and staff fighting.
>I could kick your a-
>BANG

why are martial artists so retarded Sup Forums?

they don't really think they're dangerous do they? why do they learn "martial" arts in the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOcl7JVJsh0
twitter.com/dathrasi/status/764603826972143616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As they say, God created man, Sam Colt made them equal.

*cuts bullet in half with katana*

I wanted to answer, but then I saw the flag.
Have a sage instead, my shitposting friend.

>teleports behind you, tips fedora, nothing personal kid.

>have a s-
>BANG

>>teleports behind you, tips fedora, nothing personal kid
*personnel

How many fistfights are there a year?
How many gunfights?
There's your answer.

>martial artists so retarded
It's the ultimate concealed weapon, dumbass.

Plus it teaches confidence, discipline, balance, coordination and self-respect.

Clearly you don't know shit about the subject matter. Go fuck your mother, "mate."

now to come completely clean i've done martial arts most of my life and fought amateur kickboxing bouts but i'm just tired as fuck of the mouthbreakers in my clubs

martials arts is actually a spiritual thing to me which is something you only understand after doing it for a long time. there's so many people out there who think they're invincible when i know a midget could hit me in the back of the head with a chair and i'd probably die /blog

fucking boxing is the worst for it

>t. Black belt at his McDojo

say that to my face bitch

martial arts is a form of meditation
Think of it like masturbatiom but for people with dedication/ extremely low IQ

im not ur m8 senpai

BANG

I know what you mean... It's the same for me. Martial arts is supposed to teach you discipline and confidence, but should also make you able to steer clear from conflict and keep you level headed. People don't seem to understand that the last thing it is about is actually hitting someone.

are those blanks

i hope not

You seem confused. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

I've been practicing martial arts for 15 years, including the european long sword.
But this makes me cringe.
Holy fedora!

>I've been practicing martial arts for 15 years

Hollow point.

>tfw that book actually exists.
>tfw lost all hope in humanity now. Nobody lacking self awareness to this degree must exist.

They're okay in countries where guns are banned.
Although you should probably train with a telescopic baton or a knife.
Using your fists hurts.

"Heh, not bad."

*grins menacingly*

"It appears your reputation presides you."

Oh, no!
Someone does not share my interestst in sports!
What do I do? What do I do?

perhaps you'd care to indulge in some of the finest in russian hand to hand combat

youtube.com/watch?v=bOcl7JVJsh0

>losing hope in humanity
>because of a guy having an innocent passion for swords

Did the Muslims and leftist degeneracy in your country not make you lose hope in humanity first?

>sports

Lel tiny little arms

He said "mate" not mate, "pal"

we live in a safe society and practice these things because they are nice hobbies, you can compete with them in games and it's good for your health. it's also fun.

now do tell me, are you a retarded drunk?

Literally what I think of whenever some guy (normally a black lives matter idiot) goes around saying "Why don't you just disarm them? If someone pulls a gun on your, you shouldn't shoot them, just disarm them!".

Morons who spent too much time watching kung-fu or action films who think that it's completely safe to pull that shit off.
Asshole who watched too much anime and who would actually stand in one spot screaming for ten minutes in an actual fight so they could "power up".

are u upset at me, kungfaggot?

maybe u could do a flying kick up ur own ass while i take aim rofl

BANG

Why didn't they shoot the gun out of his hand?

Cool thing is that applies to guns too.

Only a retard would monolog when they have a gun pointed at them

I loves .. BANG ! on

I met guys explaining how they will kill me in this SPECIAL Ways an Becar.. ?
Oh they wiped Out .. lol
lifes not films ..lol

Because there's no martial arts on earth that teaches you how to react if someone has a gun on you. That's crazy to think that any for of self defense would teach you how to react if someone has a gun on you

Why not? Its fun and can be beneficial in different ways.

Niggers and liberals are very retarded. Cop makes one mistake he isn't going home that night.

There is something taught in police academies and private firearms courses called a Tueller Drill. It is where 2 people start 21 feet apart and the defender must draw and fire 1 aimed shot into the second person who has a knife. Even with training, the person with a firearm usually gets stabbed more than half the time... Now think how far 21 feet is.

Inside 21 feet there is also something called the Fatal 15. That is, inside 15 feet, no matter how fast you are, it is not possible to draw and fire before being stabbed.

Martial arts are still very relevant in today's world, especially considering most confrontations happen between 10 feet, and arms length. Doubly so if you are worried your attacker will have a gun himself (and is also why many firarms training courses teach you to carry a pocket knife on your weak side)

Some people buy hookers, others drugs... I spend my money on training classes and ammo

you fools are obviously snow monkeys that cant think or make a creative weapons.

Right now I have a sonic cannon with a ZM-87 Portable Laser Disturber, and a sulpheric acid gun. After my target is disorientated with the sonic laser gun that deafens and blinds them, I spray them with a water gun of sulpheric acid. This can easily cause the target to crash their car in a drive by so you can steal it, or alternatively be used in a personal confrontational attack.

Good luck, user !

aren't handguns banned in australia?

Because they have to plant to explosives so they can look cool while they walk away too, action man.

Some crackhead pulls a knife on you, he will outrun you unless you're a regular runner. So, for knife attacks

All combat based martial arts teaches this. LINE, Systema, Krav Maga, its a core fundimental of all of them.

Though I guess we do need to define what we are talking about. There are martial arts, which are usually competition based that have real world principles. They teach you how to fight. There are also combat based martial arts that arent able to really be in a competition setting as they teach how to end a confrontation quickly and violently.

Systema and LINE both teach eye gouges, ear ripping, hell, biting someones nose off is a legitimate option. That isnt going to go well if you rip someones eyeball out of the socket with your finger nails in the Olympics. You get the point

yep

it takes about 2 seconds to cover 15 ft

if the person with the gun doesnt react quickly enough hes likely still getting stabbed

>Not bringing a gun to a fist fight

It's like you're trying to lose.

Been training most of my life, and will still avoid fighting if I can.

>mfw I know that guy.

if guy close an ready firing .. show tunes an .. then a film bio .. then Go throttle cunt

Really? One of my first proper kenjutsu lessons was about how to sever the veins in someone's armpit. I think it depends what you're doing, ie Jap do vs jutsu etc. The external Chinese and flip stuff I've done were really all about funding people up quickest and best.

There are many variables, but yes.

Add in something like Meth or even cocaine and 15 feet could be closer to 1 second to close the distance. Throw in low light/hesitant to react and you could be stabbed 2-3 times before you even get your hand on your gun.

There is also a likelihood that 1 shot even to the heart, wont stop them in their tracks when drugs are involved. Miss by 1/2 inch, and your hollow point flattens against their sternum instead of hitting the heart, etc

There are 3 things that cause cops to lose sleep. Traffic stops, stairwells, and arms length encounters. Go through MOUT and you quickly realize even in situations where civilians MIGHT be, an assault involving a stairwell almost always calls for a frag grenade of 4 being thrown.

A gun is never the ultimate weapon for every situation. In fact everything about firearm and combat training, teaches you to keep the firearm advantage and avoid situations where a gun is not optimal.

The winner of a knife fight isnt the one who walks away unhurt. The winner is the guy who is bleeding less after the other is dead.

>>BANG
why did you kill him? All he did was talking shit...

He was posturing in an aggressive manner and I was in fear of death or great bodily harm should he attack.

Its self defense, you are supposed to avoid fighting first. It is your last option.

There is very little self defense taught in traditional martial arts. For the first few years you really wont learn much practical. Yes it is laying the foundation for advanced belts, but more importantly in the chosen fighting system, it is teaching tradition, stances, and non-harmful strikes used for scoring points in a competition

that was good satire, user

Its enough to walk away in a stand your ground state without much more than the police taking my gun as evidence (and a reason why you should always have a second gun at home to act as a carry weapon when your primary gun has been seized by police)

Its a complete myth in the majority of US states that you are not able to shoot someone who is unarmed. Its also a valid example of why police are held to a much higher standard than citizens when it comes to shooting someone.

Heh...point your cowardly weapons at me, as I watch you tremble with fear...

You think those bullets will end me? Heh...no....this blade will end YOU.

What is this meme called?! Just fedora kid or something?

only bullied cucks take up martial arts for """self-defence"""

also guns are only useful in very specific situations and only when SHTF. being able to fight unarmed can be much more useful and you're infinitely more likely to use those skills than your guns.

Is this fucking real? Can you really shoot someone just because you're afraid?

Cool m8, next time a passed black fella starts shit with you, you can just pull out your gun and shoot him.

Pissed*

>traditional martial arts
>scoring points in a competition
get the fuck out of here, dickwad.
The most useful skill my training has given me is this weird 6th sense that tells me (in 8 or 9 out of 10 situations) that shit is about to go down, so I'm not even there when it does.

I don't think it has a name

I like to call it the eternal autist

What is he? a mine or something?

Indeed. If they're on your property and you feel threatened you're good to go. Might not fly in Jew York but most states are based regarding self defense.

When this 6th sense goes off, is it like a tingle in the back of your head?

It's called - your worst nightmare

The enemy cannot pull the trigger if you disable his hand.

I don't think anyone practices martial arts to stop bullets

>most states are based
wait hold up, you actually think this is a good thing?

*pulls revolver faster than u becuase ur a lazy fatfuck*
heh
ez.

No. It's more a sort of soft dread. I think I'm probably just paying more attention than I used to before I trained, and subconsciously I'm registering stuff I know doesn't add up (like someone's body language maybe). it doesn't always work. I've had a pissed up bar fight kick off 3 feet from me, and I never even noticed it was brewing. And I once had a biker punch me in the mouth for looking at him too hard (???). Most of the time though, I bug out the second it wells up, and later someone will say "there was a scrap just after you left"
Maybe I'm just paranoid. Who knows?

The legal test is "would a reasonable person, in the same situation, feel the same as the defendant claims, at the time of the incident"

You are not allowed to assault me. Just because you do not have a weapon does not mean you can punch me and break my jaw.

Another legal standard. "If I am in a place where I am legally allowed to be, I am allowed to respond with deadly force against any threat which endangers myself, a loved one, or any member of the public. Be it harm or death, from occurring."

There is an old saying, 2 actually, that apply here.

I am too old to catch an ass kicking, and too young to die.

and second.

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Fear, genuine, real fear, is the cornerstone of a legal shooting. You are NOT allowed to harm me, my family, or anyone around me. I am in a place I am legally allowed to be, engaged in legal activities. You have just threatened me with "death or great bodily harm" (those are legal definitions, look them up if you like) I can respond with deadly force to stop the situation before it escalates further.

In fact, up until the early 1960's police and US Federal Agents were allowed to shoot someone for simply threatening them.

"fuck you cop, Ill kill your ass if you come over here"

Bang

"I was threatened"

To this day, simply being in a place you shouldn't be, IE, illegally, is enough to justify deadly force. Be it a military base, or someones home. No threat is necessary, just the trespass.

I could go on for days. If you are genuinely interested, I will keep posting.

>you actually think this is a good thing?

heh... Freedom isn't for everybody.

Every time somebody talks about how real men use their hands and not a gun, I'm reminded of this Always Sunny scene. I couldn't find the actual one on Youtube or anything, but this is close.

twitter.com/dathrasi/status/764603826972143616

Actually New York has In-home Castle Doctrine. Outside the home you still have a "reasonable duty to retreat"

Even in New York, a home invasion qualifies as a death sentence for the scum who committed a crime

Being able to physically defend yourself is an integral part of carrying a firearm for self defense.
At least to the point of being able to get to your weapon and utilize it while in a grapple.
A firearm isn't an end to hand to hand self defense but a massive magnification of self defense in general.
At arms length there are very effective means to disarm someone pointing a gun in your face or chest but you have to train to do them very quickly and with significant authority.

Guns are most effective at a range of greater than 21ft otherwise if you're holstered and a man with a knife or even unarmed surprises you and charges at you they have the advantage

Mates, that's called instincts. In this day and age we are taught from a young age to ignore or explain away the danger signals that your body subconsciously sends to you. It's reinforced by "won't happen to me/das raycis/too busy texting" mentalities. Fear isn't some arcane curse that humans never got rid of with evolution. Fear is one of the greatest traits we possess, recognizing your body is telling you and why it's telling you to be suspicious is a very valuable skill.

Gavin de Becker wrote a book on this entire idea called the Gift of Fear and it's pretty fucking good. Just disregard his nonsense about gun control, ignoring that part, the book should be required reading for anyone who owns a gun for any type of self defense

Just wondering because sometimes when something is about to happen, i get this tingle in my skull that screams INCOMING. Was sitting at a table in a restaurant eating, suddenly got this tingle in my skull that somehow told me that I was about to be tapped on the shoulder. Few seconds later, waiter taps me on the shoulder. It's weird like that, don't know when it kicks in but when it does I get a little scared, simply because something is about to happen and no one but me knows about it.

Cheers. I'll look that up.

Invasion of ones place of dwelling has been considered valid justification to defend oneself with deadly force for thousands of years for the very obvious reason that it is where we are supposed to be/feel our safest and typically have our guard at the Lowest.

*wraps you both up in metal chains that I fire from my wrists"

...sorry i'm late....didn't think you'd be able to get this party started without me.....I'm..................Impressed.

That idea is moral fucktards philosophising about a bastardization of morality combined with chivalry.

Real fights end when someone goes limp. I dont care if I have to rip part of your face off with my teeth or shoot you 4 times in the ear while I am choking you. Your family members can call me any name they like tomorrow, but tonight, I am going home to my family, whatever that takes.

Words and actions have consequences. Think about that the next time your lips part.

nothing personnel.... kid...

No martial autist here, but I guess it's because:

1. You learn a new skill (obviously, if you know how to fight and the other person sucks at it, you will likely win if weapons are not involved)

2. Most fights don't involve weapons

3. You develop more discipline

4. It's exercise

Basically, it's everything NEETs are opposed to as far as getting out of the house to practice something that doesn't involve a PC, game controller or phone, so ask yourself, why do you care in the first place?

Guns are expensive and must be supplemented with other physical activities. Nothing wrong with Martial Arts, they're fun and make you a better person overall, with the minute possibility they might actually be useful sometime or something.

It's derived from.some fucked up confusion of a competitive fight with rules such as boxing with an actual fight for one's very life against someone willing to take it by any means necessary.

Id go as far as saying such people dont even have the ability to imagine this kind of fight or die situation period which would explain their rationale behind confusing the two

Yes, but modern society, in places like the UK, Germany, France, and Sweden, have ruled that you do not have the right to kill someone with a gun, no matter what.

For instance, in Germany, the UK, and Australia, shooting and killing a home invader, who has a gun, is still a crime. Every warning sign you could want might be drawn for you, but you are still not allowed to kill that person, even if NOT doing so results in your own death.

It teaches strength, discipline, and other shit that's useful in a life-or-death situation. It's no substitute for a gun, but I'd rather be armed and trained in hand to hand combat than just be armed.

how is it bad?

>freedom to kill
>free to get shot by retards
Yeah, it's not for everybody.

>guy wants your TV
>gets fucking killed

You absolute fucking savages. Your states, your rules i guess.

And that is a major problem in itself. People do not consider consequences when they act impulsively.

Yes, that guy just slapped your girlfriend on the ass. When I say "dude what the fuck" he decides to pick up a cue stick and smile while telling me "fuck you little boy, Ill crack your skull wide open while my boys (who are now standing around him) rape your little bitch in the parking lot"

The situation just went from an apology, to realistically, 2-5 people being dead where they stand because someone didnt realize their words and actions have real life consequences.

"yo bro, chill, sorry, we all good?" vs "fuck you bitch, come over here and Ill break you into pieces" is, by law, the difference between life and death. Consider wisely.

Yeah, that's about it right there.

That being said, I'd LOVE to learn how to swordfight or some sort of boxing. It'd be fun. But I also own lots of guns because they're fun and way more effective.

You do know firearms are a form of martial arts, right?