youtube.com/watch?v=JeYS_npPMDE
youtu.be/SluBPO4SCBw
youtu.be/d5GN90UiImo
youtu.be/nT5CNaHchPY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

such talent, very lesbian

This was incredible.
I could not believe how low they could stoop.
Unbelievable.

Literally what the fuck were they thinking?

SOME

MINOR COLLUSION, DO YA

youtube.com/watch?v=JeYS_npPMDE

I never laughed so hard in my entire life. As a Democrat who got completely alienated from my family and friends for not supporting that evil cunt, watching them cry like this over her loss was one of the best moments in my life.

JUST

same, my dad even tried to hit me for not voting, but then I stood up and ripped my shirt off and he pussied out

the punk ass bitch fell asleep crying on the couch while I pounded his woman all night in the master bedroom

>the punk ass bitch fell asleep crying on the couch while I pounded his woman all night in the master bedroom
>pounding your dad's wife

Nice job Oedipus

>while I pounded his woman all night

my mom is a free spirit, by that I mean she's almost always currently inebriated from a combination of xanax and dollar store vodka, she doesn't even know its me half the time

but hey, free pussy you know?

>Thinking you're clever for not voting

Fuck you, use the write-in option you lazy fuck.

>use the write-in option
fedora.tip

such an insufferable cunt. such cringe very wow

I live in California, there is literally no point to voting, my district went 89% for Hillary

This sketch reminded me of classic SNL. When Andy Kaufman would come out and do an awful cringeworthy act. Except Kaufman did it on purpose.

i wonder why they were so upset. they got 8 years of obama.

aahahhhahaah

i cant believe that really happened

society fucking sucks but its so funny so whatever

i suppose this is how god feels, humanity fucking sucks but its funny so whatever

I legitimately like Kate McKinnon and I'm eternally triggered they made her do this.

Also what a way to disrespect Leonard Cohen.

>Oh no he died around the same time Trump got elected, we must connect these events somehow!

Despicable

>made her

oh sweet summer child, do you actually believe she was forced into this?

So the other half of time she knows it's you fucking her?

Lorne Michaels runs that show with an iron fist, the cast members don't have much choice. If they resemble someone/do a good impression of them Lorne will make them do it as much as he pleases.

*tip*

I guess?

Does a fish know it's in a fish tank? Does it realize it's a pet and not in the ocean? Who can say for sure.

Playcating their audience because they knew dave chapelle was going to keep it real in his monologue

*lets your newborn baby die*

heh, just testing ya pal :P

>while I pounded his woman all night

that she would win, and when she didnt they wanted maximum brownie points for the nyc millennial/jew audience

is SNL bro here? The guy that apparently worked on SNL, I know there have been a few actually

What kind of stories did he tell?

you probably think kaufman was a genius

btw he wasnt and youre a faggot

this, I dont even like trump but seeing people walking around my campus sniffling and crying like zombies was chicken soup for my soul
>the next day every class had to open with "so...trump won...and this is a safe space so we can talk about it if anyone is still upset
>every single class

>pound his woman all night

Hmmmmm

behind the scenes work mostly, he was an editor or something I think, not one of the major players but not an intern either. I think he was British or new Zealand because he kept calling everyone mate (not m8 either). Like I said theres been a few that supposedly work or worked there that posted here

I think he was funny.

I voted and I live in Chicago. Voting is still an expression of your rights and free will. Probably.

As is not voting

>made her do this

Technically true, but you should only really refrain from voting if you honestly hated all options given.

If you didn't vote just because you thought you'd be out-manned in the voting tallies, then the Democrats really have beaten you, personally.

They got dollar store vodka now?

>supported bernie
>no way i'm voting for this bitch after the wikileaks revelations
>voted trump
>my blue state flipped red
>trump kills TPP even before taking office
>no ww3

turned out better than expected, desu

Fuck off, Oedipus

Tourist detected

>ripped my shirt off and he pussied out
>I pounded his woman all night

SNL eating shit was so satisfying. The arrogance was just out of fucking control and there wasn't even any comedy involved anymore, really brutal outright circlejerking the likes of which I had never seen from SNL and I've been watching for 30 years.

Can you imagine what it would have been like if she had won?

lol Hillary hates gays

BUT HER EMAILS!

Drumpfkins will never know what they're missing.

I am laughing out loud to this post.

I wasted 2 minutes of my life watching this sit. i was expecting some kind of punchline, hillary getting punched, something dropped etc just to make me go HAH!

fucking SNL what a putrid piece of shit

That was the must disgusting thing I ever saw on TV

Now that the elections are over they're actually back in form.

Who am I kidding though? Sup Forums is incapable of enjoying SNL even when it's not being political.

D A M A G E
C O N T R O L

>Can you imagine what it would have been like if she had won?
Exactly like it had been for the previous 8 years with obongo. They would have kissed her ass constantly, made fun of the republicans that pushed back against her agenda, and ignored any wrong doing on her part.

Trump voter here, I never did care about her emails, I just didn't want that cunt in office

>Exactly like it had been for the previous 8 years with obongo
I don't know they kissed his ass sure but they were totally rabid with Hillary.

youtu.be/SluBPO4SCBw
(Literally a commercial for obamacare)
youtu.be/d5GN90UiImo
(Let's make fun of potential 2016 Republican candidates with Obama looking smug)
youtu.be/nT5CNaHchPY
(DUDE OBAMA STRONK LMAO)
I can go on if you want

>Now that the elections are over they're actually back in form.
>Who am I kidding though? Sup Forums is incapable of enjoying SNL even when it's not being political.
Three of the 14 episodes since the election have featured Alec Baldwin as Trump. The highest rated episodes were hosted by Alec Baldwin, a political impersonator, and Melissa McCarthy, a political impersonator.
Who am I kidding though?

I still can't tell if that was irony or complete sincereity. It's so embarrassing

>81
nice try

>trump kills TPP even before taking office

TPP was already dead in the water way before the election. And now he's turning NAFTA, which he bitched about being unfair, into TPP 2.0.

SNL has been shit for a long ass time before they got political

Do you think she looks back on this moment and says "you know, maybe i really was being a bitttttttt of a melodramatic mong right there"?

very disrespectful to cohen as well

How times have changed, back in the 90s, Norm Macdonald would call Hillary a lying bitch and everyone would love it!

Leftists or the "groupthinkers" never realize how out of touch they are like here . FFS try reading an actual article or a source for once in your fucking life.

What was Hillary's response? I bet she either laughed it off or she cried about how beautiful it was.

No. Leftist "comedians" are incapable of laughing at themselves or introspection.

I keep hearing that she's really funny, but all her characters seem to be her grinning big and bulging her eyes out lookin crazy

I like this guy.

This was so pathetic it was funny.

Jesus i'm not american so ive never watched SNL but this isn't comedy, it's just plain political instruction with a laugh track.

these smug new york/big city yuppies dine out on this shit

shes gone to 1001 dinners and art exhibitions and celebrated by the sisterhood and their gay allies

these people are fucking nuts and irritating because theyre entrenched in positions of authority because of the move to put women into the public domain, so they control where public grants go, and they give them to their leftist causes

just be a farmer and turn off all forms of media except a music player or movie player that plays what you choose