SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/765579373961371652
usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/angrygotfan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>posting the still of a video without a link

Isn't Philly where Romney got 0 votes in a whole bunch of sectors?

400 people, tops.
I don't care what the polls say, I bet people do not show up to vote for her in the end. She will definitely lose the popular vote.

CRYSTALLIZED AS I LAY HERE AND REST

Whoops how silly of me

twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/765579373961371652

How long will the cheers last if this stale old cunt actually wins?

>What happened to the beer we were promised?

>popular vote
The likely scenario is that she'll win the popular vote but lose the through electoral college by a small margin. Then again, Trump has been tanking lately.

According to the mainstream narrative we are being fed the turnouts for events does not matter in any way at all.

Majority of polls are "Registered Voters"

Can we just agree that Hillary is going to lose in November by massive numbers?

LOL

Yea which means. Jack shit.

The whore isn't on stage in the video so it's a bit intellectually dishonest.

People will combat this with "RALLIES DON'T MATTER" and point out to bernie as an example. But there are two problems with this.

That was for the democratic primaries. We're in the general election. Big difference.

Rallies don't matter-to a point. I cant recall in any general election where a candidate had such low turnout numbers for their rallies.

I mean there have been instances where one candidates rallies were bigger for sure, and they went on to lose. Still, the candidate with lesser number of people in the crowd still had thousands and thousands.

Hillary is lucky to be pushing a few hundred. It would be unprecedented if we say a candidate with such absolutely abysmal turnout numbers go on to be president.

Sure I can circle jerk you but I don't think it is actually true.

Even with the overt bias I have a hard time believing that the polls are that rigged.

Women are going to decide the election, you think they are really going to do with Trump after months and months of propaganda aligned specifically at them?

Its going to be a landslide of historic proportions. The MSM is going to stand back in stupefaction.

We're going to get to see Don Lemon have to use the words "President Trump"

We're going to get to see Morning Joe have to say "President Trump today said-" for eight years.

For the next eight years, we're going to get to watch every pundit, propagandist, and Hillshill say the words "President Donald Trump" while choking on rage and saliva.

i love these

she's exactly like fucking Jeb, only more of a jew-enabling satanist

What is happening to Virginia?

Pickett's men did not die for this.

couldn't find enough token faggots with purple hair to fill the fag store

How late can new voters register? (The extra two million voters that registered just before the deadline in the UK swung the vote towards Brexit)

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Just a fools' hope....

lol. This is how every rebuttal with a Sup Forumsyp is met.

>SO?! NUMBERS AREN'T REAL! WHAT MATTERS IS MY GUT. AND MY FEELING. AND THEY SAY TRUMP.

Sup Forums is contrarian by nature and people will disagree just for the sake of it.

Also; fuck you, Trump is a kike lover. :^)

Clinton is a genuine antisemitic nigger hater who represents white superiority. That's why i stand with her now.

I'm going to break my CNN boycott just to watch the despair on their faces come election night.

DC Suburb cucks. Also her VP is Tim Kaine.

why don't fagcucks show up to her bullshit speeches?

Deadline for most states is a week or so before.

But you can register for an absentee ballot in most states as late as the Friday before the election (you still need to get it mailed out by election day)

Just mailed out my absentee ballot request this afternoon. Swing state voter for Trump.

>she'll win the popular vote

keep trying faggot kike

Bluepilled liberal feminist cucks will vote for the first vagina president in pretty decent numbers, yes, it's true. But you overestimate her support among those types. It isn't the kind of landslide turnout or support that Obama had among blacks. There are zealots who worship Hillary's mammory glands but there is also a huge number of women who hate her guts, and even amongst her female supporters turnout won't be on a comparable level to Obama calling in every dindu neighborhood in the country.

>being this low energy
>being a defeatist
poor form lad

people dont need to go to hillary rallie because they might not feel enegrised by her.

they will vote for her over trump.

silent majority. people are lifetime democrats and will vote democrat as a act of party loyalty. regardless of the nominee

Trump didn't spend any money on propaganda for a long time.
Big problem, he's really in a ditch right now.

He might be able to get out of it with his current pivot if he doesn't go off topic.

I am just so demoralized man..

The media has done a number on me big time.

The positive feelings due to the brexit vote have faded away.

>Jew-enabling satanist
>Ppp. please clap...
Kek.

They will insist that it is the party of the people even when that is obviously not true.

>America : Hill yes
>Stronger together

these lines are fucking shit

Obamas campaign was top notch, even though he also had these forced "ooh look theres a woman having a seizure, just look what a coincidence, I have a water bottle with me..." scenes.

cuck

>dat blonde second from the left

THICC

The Morning Joe is still pretty positive about him in terms of their body language and tone.

They're just extremely disappointed he's not being more responsible.

sorry but electoral fraud is preferable to letting a racist have power.

>antisemitic nigger hater
Yeah her being funded by kike soros and her aligning with blm and having chimp dindu mothers at the DNC convention sure show that:^)

LOL

I actually like the neger woman that stands there best
I bet she'll be white'd

>more signs than people

>Recording before she even starts speaking and when everyone is just filing in

hurr durr i can just fucking walk into a trump rally and take a picture and record 1 hour before he starts speaking

this is literally retarded

because its a sure thing.

people know trump isnt a threat

KEK

Uhh yeah that looks like a decent crowd.

People said the same thing in 2012 about Romney. It's a silent majority.

How can Trump actually be behind in these polls to this degree? People fucking hate Shillary.

(((RUBENSTAIN)))

(((Wall street Journal)))
I think they might have a dog in this fight CTR.

>Shill's losing their cool

Yes. To be fair, there were several sectors in Louisiana where Obama got no votes in 2012.

Sigh..

Nice bait man...

here is your reply.

>hurr durr i can just fucking walk into a trump rally and take a picture and record 1 hour before he starts speaking
She's still get blown the fuck out. People show up three hours early to get front row seats.

I am sure 5000 people will fit in that room with 100 seats.

Nigger

I live to see Lemon, Tapper, Blitzer, Megyn and Van Jones say the words president donald trump

I live to see Shillary clinton concede and call Trump the next president of the USA

I live to see the fucking face of obama when he has to stand next to trump and shake his hand as he delivers the baton

She's gonna rig the election no matter what the votes say. It's not a coincidence that during the primaries where the exit polls were incorrect(places that voted bernie according to exit polls voted hitlary) were also all owned by the same voting machine companies. Exit polls are pretty much never off, and if one company's machines count something different than the exit polls, they probably are shilling hard as fuck. These are the same damned machines that have been proven to be easily hackable. What the fuck good is a democracy if the votes aren't counted right?

Its unservable

jesus, look how wide her stance is
she's barely standing!

HILLLL YESSSSSSSS

Crowds don't win elections. Ask Bernie

>tfw flatfoot
n-no bully pls

We need hillary to "make america gay again". Top priorities in this dangerous world:

1. gay sex
2. women's rights
3. diversity

Without this holy trinity, which made America great in the first place, we are all doomed.

That's why I'm...............#WithHer now.

Fucking cunt

>899 registered voters by telephone
That's pathetic.

Those beta ass nu-males

And ron paul

>my candidate has no one coming to her rallies because your candidate can't compete
>even though your candidate fills up huge rooms and stadiums everywhere he goes
kek, I feel bad for you guys honestly. It seems like an easy job but it must be awkward coming up with shit like this.

I hope when it's all over you'll come back here and be one of us and we'll be like friends :)

>California gets 1000 respondents
>so does North Dakota

Both of them didn't win. Hillary only won because she got the most Delegates from cheating.

They're homos, user....

lel Rasmussen at +3 for Clinton. Trump is fucked.

Well they don't, Drumpfag

Otherwise, Trump would be running against Bernie right now.

Just face it, Trump is going to LOSE

complete opposite will happen frendo

That bitch knot tho

>Drumpf
Reddit cucks actually think this is an insult.

This

Clinton has stopped ads in a few states that she's ahead in. I imagine Trump will counter at the last minute and run ads in those states while Clinton doesn't have time.

I think hes a Shill using sarcasm.
look at his timeline
twitter.com/angrygotfan

Why don't they specify how many republicans and democrats they asked?

I bet if i tried to run you faggots through a simple history quiz on Sup Forums you would end up failing it.

I think Clinton probably has a lead, but RV polls always skew a few points towards the Dem candidate. This has held true for the past several elections, Dems don't turn out as much as Reps do.

Why does she have such small events anyways?

Yeah, Super Delegates fuck shit up for Democrats.

Sanders was close though.

That school gym looks pretty packed.

Subtle 3/5s reference. Nice.

I think many people don't go to Trump's events for his presidency but because he is a real entertainer. I mean he's had a TV shows and was invited to talk shows long before his run for president.

I am German and would love to attend one of his rallies because this guy is a living meme.

Hillary might not have as much support as the polls claim, she might have more support than Sup Forums claims but just because Trump is dividing the masses:

Trump supporters would die for him, most Hillary "supporters" are either 110% anti-Trump or just "meh why not her, it's better than not voting at all"-voters

you tramptards are retarded if you think this means anything. you are correct in your assumption that no one is excited for a hillary presidency, but that doesn't mean that blacks, trannies, mexicans etc. wont show up by the truckload to vote against Drumpf come november.

>Point out that Trump is going to lose
>HURR U R FROM REDDIT
With a fanbase like this, no wonder Trump can't win

Hey remember when Bernie's big crowds were the reason he won the primaries in a fUCKING LANDSLIDE

>I cant recall in any general election where a candidate had such low turnout numbers for their rallies.
John McCain

subtle