Is Black Mirror good?

I need your help Sup Forums. So I want to watch Black Mirror because I love dystopian stories. Thing is, I don't know how dark the stories will get. My biggest worry is that there will be a Paedo based episode. I really don't want to see that.

Are there any episodes with pederast being the focus? Or can I watch all of them without worry?

It's an infrequent theme, mainly used as black mail to get a character to do something stupid.

Nothing explicit happens, it's all off screen reference.

...why is this a deal breaker to you

Shut up and dance is paedoy. The rest will be fine. But shut up and dance is easily the best episode in season 3.

DUDE WHAT IF FACEBOOK WAS REAL?

DAE THINK TECHNOLOGY IS LE BAD XD

Watch all episodes from S1 and S2 except s02e03.

Then from S03 watch San Junipero and Shut Up and Dance.

Avoid the rest.

Empathy mainly. Cuts too close to home whenever I see kid diddling. I had to quit GoT for it.
Of course I could skip those kinds of episodes since it's an anthology show but I do want to watch the whole series.

You'll be fine pussy, it's a good show.

Get primed for season 4.

>San Junipero
worst episode in the series. Don't watch this one

Reminder that 15 million merits is the best in the series

faggot

Share your story, fucktoy. That's why you're here.

Dimension 404 is better

DUDE WHAT IF UBER TIME TRAVEL

It's completely episodic so quality and themes vary.
It goes all the way from shit to Fifteen Million Merits, about the best episode of any show ever.

It's not a lengthy greentext worthy. Especially on this board. It's more like something to share on /r9k/ or Sup Forums.
Basically I lost my virginity way too young to another boy. I didn't realise it was wrong until years later and I felt bad for it. Every time I see a shota thread or movie/show with little boys in them (paedophilia or not) I get quite triggered.

All the episodes are pretty good except San Junipero. Worst episode, you should skip it.

are you a homosexual? if not, did you consider being one at some point? or you consider yourself raped?

why?

nah its sjw bullshit, avoid it.

>Are you homosexual?
No.. Actually I'm trying to supress my own ephebephilia
>did I feel raped
Oddly enough? No. I mean obviously it was bad and messed me up. But I think the reason I felt guilty was everyone's reaction to child molesting (which again, I had no idea about growing up). I agreed to it. As much as I hate it, I think It happened the best way it could've. Two """consenting""" kids. Same gender. Both our first time.

This is the exact opposite of the correct opinion.

San Juniper was the only good episode. All the others are try-hard so edgy, so deep bullshit.

DUDE, WHAT IF JERRY GOT IPAD

It's British, of course they're all paedos.

ephebephilia with boys or girls or both? You should get professional help if you really wanna sort this thing out. You don't wanna end up raping a kid or worse, a possible future son you have do you?

san junipero was good until the end
why they need to do a happy ending?

I'm honestly not sure professional help for things like what he has exists.

probably not, but he should try to ask. He won't get castrated or something for expressing he has repressed desires and shit to a therapist

of course exist

he'll be locked up and will never be able to get a job again and probably end up on a list where people will come to his house to protest him living in the same city as them.

you're talking like he's a convicted rapist. It's just a guy talking to a therapist about his traumas.
You don't think people who feel like killing someone should get the chair too, do you?

Of course not, I would prefer the needle.

if he goes to a psycologist or doctor or anyone and says he's attracted to the people he is attracted to, hes on the list and perhaps arrested too.

I feel like this is a topoc for /r9k/. I'll try to make a thread there and hopefully explain more.

No. Doctor has a hypocritical oath. As long as I'm not currently or planning to hurt someone I'll be fine.

try this.

feck