NON AMERICAN ATHLETES HAVE MCDONALDS FOOD ITEM LIMIT IMPOSED

>be assblasted other part of the world foreigner

>KEK AMERICANS SO UNHEALTHY ADDICTED TO EATING PROCESSED SHIT XDDD SUPERIOR YURO ORGANIC FOOD

>be forced to limit how much mcdonalds you can get to 20 items because you can't stop eating it

Where were you when the rest of the world was exposed as hypocritical lying fucks?

news.com.au/sport/olympics/rio-games-mcdonalds-enforces-limit-on-free-food-for-olympic-athletes/news-story/6e15ca38e2ffe65d60301bceccb4fbde

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vaqaJxHlvY&t=2m
archive.is/yK0vn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guarantee you the McDonald's at the Olympics started fucking with people's food

Nah bra

Mcdonalds is God tier

Bump

The truth always comes out. They were merely pretending to enjoy cabbage and turnip water because they are too poor to afford mcdonalds back home.

Trust me they are. The only person immune would be Brazilian athletes. Making 20 orders of food for every order all fucking day and the monkey flipping burgers snaps.

Supersize REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

>Select all images with French Fries

Because they were giving out free Big Macs

Croatia did nothing wrong

America is the God of fast-food.

I think ima get me a double quarter pounder meal after I get off work. Maybe a large fries and Dr pepper too... yeah...

Hahaha euros are amazed that a country can have food other than bread and water

>You will never play ping pong with tea girl
>You will never play ping pong with olympic-chan
Why even live.

Europeans are natures comedians.

> Go to France, it's late at night, almost all McDonalds are packed with locals leaving clubs
> Same thing in Germany, Italy, England, and other parts of Europe

They just pretend like they hate it, but McDondald's is always packed in Europe, specially at night.

Haven't had one of those in 2 months, haven't had a coke in 3 weeks and haven't had fries in 4 months

>this fucking thread

americans shouldn't be allowed to post on Sup Forums

This is most likely to stop all those assholes who come into the McDonald's to order for all of their friends and their apartment building with a huge laundry list of stuff and then they ask to pay it on separate credit cards so that everyone has to wait in line for the asshole to complete his super complicated order for all his "friends" that are using him as a food mule. Fuck those cucks.

Not even the people that work there like seeing people like that. It's just an annoying thing to do universally.

>says the noncountry in English on AMERICAN made website
>my sides

>Americans shouldn't post on an American website

Assblasted Euro detected

those fucking monkeys are trying to starve out the non brazillian athletes because they dont trust brazillian "food" for good reason

Yeah. At night, it's either that of a fucking kebab.
I'd rather eat a maccy D

>20 items

thats a lot

And your Health Minister should not be allowed to eat mcdonalds... OR be a health minister.

American website baby

>making someone do their job makes you an asshole

Are you a millenial by chance?

McDonalds has standarts of food which are the same for every country. Usual food is different for each country. It's super easy to get diarrhea just because you ate something in another country, even if you considered it normal.
I don't know why teams didn't bring their usual food with them though.

It makes you an asshole for holding up the line because you were too much of a cuck to get your friends to come and order for themselves.

I was just thinking that

No one hates it anymore. Its super popular in Europe. Its so popular that people abandon traditional european foods and just eat burgers.

Lol Russians have KFC too.

Do you guys have taco bell too?

Euros ITT whats your favorite fast-food place

kek btfo

I heard five guys is like the biggest thing in Britain.

The OP didnt read the article
>The OP didnt read the article

nothing in there says that team USA was exempt from mcdonalds, seems like the OP got caught up in some weird little fantasy land where americans secretly didnt love burgers or something

It's a lot if you shitposting on Sup Forums and do nothing except it. Imagine if you work out for 10 hours. You need calories.

kek

Whats that?

Maybe they should try eating mcdonalds.

why the fuck is no their no KFC and Tacobell

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my only choice is McShitty

Actually Burger King beats McDonalds in my book. At least in Germany.

Dunno, may be. Google it. I wasn't in fastfood since march 2015. It was TGI Friday's.

The French eat more McDonalds per capita than Americans do.
Brits have choked to death trying to eat McDonalds burgers whole.
And they call us Burgers.

yeah but 20 items at a time is a shitload

20 chicken nuggets is a decent meal

I'm kind of worried about how we'll look without Phelps. He was like our very own Olympics Jesus.

>non-Country which is a terrorist breeding ground with a morbidly obese Health Minister

fuck off

brotect our burgers :-DDD

Why do Euros hate America, say we have no culture, call us fat and uneducated, yet overwhelmingly love American-made products, inventions and television?

sounds like you're gonna be rushing to the toilet with diarrhea as soon as you're finished

British people eat the most mcdonalds and are also fatter than usa

Every one tastes as good as the first one. Legitimately magic

They need to replenish like 10k calories. How many burgers it is?

>Quebec

Who here Big Mac no onions no pickles?

Success breeds jealousy

American exceptionalism

The best athletes in the entire world are eating mcdonalds the day before their big day in the olympics. When will the world ever end?

youtube.com/watch?v=8vaqaJxHlvY&t=2m

wow, at least some bugre chain is getting some publicity from sponsoring some sports event in a favela

burgers are eternal

When I was in England all the people were eating these rally smelly greasy diapers called kebabs and McDonald's

>Croatia having the same pattern on their jackets as Five Guys restaurants

kek

>The French eat more McDonalds per capita than Americans do.
Isn't that due to the absence of competition? I doubt we actually eat more burgers.

A Greek friend told me it's because propaganda by their media, and they his parents and grandparents and friends ask bought into it and calls Americans pigs and shit.

They thought they could handle the burger.
They merely adopted the burger.
We were born with the burger, molded with it.

i think each big mac is 600 calories so that would be a lot

like 16 big macs

here's a bonus for you canada

>the article doesn't even mention europeans
>there's just a picture of croatian athletes
>the article is actually about americans and australians more than anything else
>the food item limit is actually imposed on everybody, including american athletes
>the article is basically about athletes from all countries getting a lot of free food from mcdonalds because it's free and mcdonalds having to impose limits because they're cheap as fuck
>somehow op makes it about europeans

i don't know why you're so obsessed with us but you're really terrible posters, all of you; so thank you (((christopher poole))) for making this website but now americans have to go

Chicken nuggets FTW
I still get angry thinking about 'Supersize Me' when he says "What part of a chicken looks like this?" What an argument, what part of a fish looks like a stick motherfucker!!!!!

>makes point of not being a "Yuropoor" to the point of leaving the EU
>still getting buttblasted by Americans insulted Europe

Kek

>no pickles

This kills the burger

Wasn't Usain Bolt who told the story about when he went to China to compete all the ate out was McDonalds due to him feeling familiar with it and having no idea what was in the local food and didn't want to get sick.

I literally cannot fathom how that fucking whale knows anything about health. Her position and BMI proves to me there is some sort of EU conspiracy to destroy Europeans

are they still 365black? I committed to never eating another thing from them when I found that out

archive.is/yK0vn

fucking nigger lovers

I like pickles, but not on burgers. But hey I'll give it a try next time

they grind it up and mold it to that shape

what a dumbass, also if you don't eat only mcdonalds youre fine, if you look at the macros they really arent that bad. the only way you get diabetes or whatever is if you eat a shitload of sugar and dont exercise, you could eat homemade shit and it would be the same

He's probably from some deadbeat town with a McDonald's service station and nothing else. He hasn't enjoyed the peanutty greasy goodness of a double bacon cheeseburger all the way with Cajun fries.

entire population ;^)

sh-shut u-up, a-a-ahm-mud

Do you like pickled pancakes? This shit is amazing.

You seem a bit upset Maplenigger. Did You get triggered?

Or were you fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce, I simply cant tell.

yeah it's weird. when i'd visit Germany with my ex, all her friends and family would criticize the US and never ask anything from me about the United States like what it was like or how we are as people, even though I was always asking about Germany. It was fine, I wouldn't make a point about it, but then they'd always watch shitty sitcoms on Netflix and buy American phones, food, products, etc. Ugh, I didn't like Germany for that reason

Are the Jews going to be able to hold Olympics any more? If you search "NBC coverage awful," everyone is bitching, no one is watching, no tickets sold.

If they can't get they 2.1 billion from the americans to pay, they sell no tickets anymore, will anyone even want it anymore? Maybe it limps into tokyo, but after that, who wants it?

Other than the jews making money in contracts on sweetheart deals, in 4 years doubt anyone will care.

>pickle
>pancakes

What kind of madman are you?

Dill pickles are fucking disgusting

Bread and butter, or salty is too tier

Chicken Nuggets from Mickey D's are godmode

Do you have Wendy's in Germany? Ever try the spicy nuggets?

Its purely political, the fact that usa is acting like world police. Also because white americans are descended from europeans yet often have difficulty finding europe on a world map (I personally blame nigger tier education), thats why you appear stupid. You are also fat, like in three people is fat.

You should try it. Everything is better when pickled.

for what purpose

man i haven't seen a fat person since the last time i stepped outside my house 2 years ago

Cause slavs can.

>offer free food to Athletes who easily burn 30,000-40,000 calories a day

Are they idiots?

I want to try it.
What do I need to do?

I love anything related to pickles.

>regarding self as a Euro

We're not Euros senpai. Stop cucking yourself.

>if you don't eat only mcdonalds youre fine
True, but the sizes are ridiculous. I've been to Vegas once and I just couldn't believe that you get like 2 pounds of fries and half a gallon coke with a regular menu. That's like a week's worth of calories.

>Free Mcdonald's food
This triggers the athletes

they didnt sell any tickets because they made the games in rio, rio is a crime infested shithole with 13million people's shit pouring into the bay where the events are to take place. Tokyo will be magnificent, plenty of police ready to slap the shit out of any niggers or spics who cause trouble and plenty of money spend on venues to make them probably the best games yet.