I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE THAT'S NOTICED THIS

I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE THAT'S NOTICED THIS

Ok, I'm going to walk you faggots through it.
>0 radio ads
>0 TV ads
>Hillary is saturating primetime with ads in all swing states
Seems like he's just saving money? Or...

>Almost all media is pro-Hillary
>Social media is constantly pushing anti-Trump news
>Polls everywhere that all show Trump is down by a fairly large margin
He's trying to make the media prove his point by making it nauseatingly obvious they're corrupt. Also...

>Instead of paid advertising in swing states, he's using the advantage he has from his massive rallies to get a voter base for free
>He's trying to make himself the underdog
>pic related
If anyone's been paying attention, you'll know he's also been raising a fuckton of money ever since he started on his whole "Underdog, law and order candidate" narrative.

Whether or not you think this is a good idea, I think this is what the Trump campaign is going for. I'm actually going to go ahead and predict that after the first debate, all media that doesn't have direct ties to the Clinton campaign (CNN, Washpo, etc) are going to shift towards Trump. I'll be bumping with more "proof" of this campaign strategy from his Emails.

I want to hear your thoughts, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/08/16/trump-to-air-first-tv-ads-of-general-election-campaign/
youtu.be/UrRhQ0CfW3A
donaldjtrump.com/volunteer
youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In case anyone is wondering, the survey is pretty much just pro-Trump fluff.
Ex:
>The Second Amendment must be protected
-Agree
-Disagree

Heres one of the fundraising Emails he's sent out recently.

I hope he is this clever and not just riding a bunch of happy accidents trying to play it off. It would be refreshing to have a leader that actually has a creative long term thinking process for once in a long time.

So basically Trump is letting the American people witness for themselves as the news channels show blatant bias, and blow trump issues out of proportion compared to Hillary doing similar things (Trump can't be trusted with the confidential info briefing). Any non-retarded person can see the obvious hypocrisy in a lot of the mainstream news talk shows.

He lets the American people watch this for a month or so, then snaps into presidential form. It also gives the media the time to run through all their potential hit pieces they have saved for late game, essentially airing out the dirty laundry so nobody is surprised when these things are brought up in the debate

He already managed to beat the Bush family, one of the most influential political families in America with access to hundreds of millions of dollars to spend on attack ads.

Ads start this week bud. Trump changed the entire game on campaign spending

>media trashes Trump for weeks before the debates
>debates happen
>Trump doesn't seem nearly as stupid, mean, and racist as the media has been projecting
>Trump wins
>MAGA

this actually makes sense, give the media enough rope to hang itself then watch as they strangle

I think you might be right OP. At least, I fucking hope you are. It would make sense to a degree but the only issue I can see is that the timing has to be right otherwise people will be too far gone.

They start in battle ground States Friday and roll nation wide after labor day.

Really makes me think, OP

They have to give him proportional airtime (make up for it) which will come later like October when it's really important.

>blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/08/16/trump-to-air-first-tv-ads-of-general-election-campaign/

This actually makes a lot of sense. Even Twitter users are starting to notice something is up; I'm sure a lot of people are looking for an alternative to the status quo right now.

Something I didn't mention is that I do some work for the Trump campaign; some of the ads they're working on now are a lot more positive than what we're used to. This also makes sense with this potential strategy.

I have no idea why they have waited, but starting Friday, the campaign, the RNC, the NRA, the super PACs are all coming.

Let him wait... Hillary is running low on both energy and money...

Ps He has MATT DRUDGE ...This alone is worth Millions

>has a shitty ground game
>is losing because he's a shitty candidate
>"no hes axeshully sooper smart xposing da biasd meedea"

yeah i bet

It really does make sense. Another possibility is that he is waiting till mid-september/early october to run his main points. Everyone so far has been bitching and complaining that he hasn't been focusing on policy. Well, If he goes for policy too early, it gets stale quick and I think he is going to hammer policy during and after the debates to get it into everyone's mind.
As anyone who has ever had to give a presentation knows, the things people remember the most are the very beginning and the very end. The middle is just a blur. Trump might be overloading the end of his campaign so that people remember his positive attributes while he lets the leftist media burn themselves up. I worked with very liberal college students who hated Trump but even they were starting to get irritated with the number of hitpieces being run on him.

K.

He gave a great interview on savage today. He basically said his ads will focus on the issues and won't play the flinging shit game. I find that funny as hell because they basically expect him to be the shit flinger. Should fuck with the msm and Hillary campaign for a few weeks

HMMM

No energy, looking at her schedule she is done with rallies. All she is going to do is fundraisers where she can sit on her ass.

No crowds, no energy is bad PR. We wont see her on her feet much from here on out.

maybe he just has no money for ads because he's running a terrible campaign

but no, scaring off donors to prove some kind of point to drudge report hicks and Sup Forums dummies is a great idea to win the electoral college, i'm sure

>ground game
1. "ground game" is a meme
2. We're 3 months out. Ground game literally doesn't exist yet.

So you agree with me?

I live in Colorado, any poll here is a lie. People still have their Bernie signs up. Jill stein has a greater chance to win this state than Hillary does

The few ads he did in the primary weren't negative at all.

>all media that doesn't have direct ties to the Clinton campaign (CNN, Washpo, etc)
>CNN
I don't get it. Are you implying CNN isn't pro-Clinton ?
If so, I have bad news for you.
>daily reminder that CNN whitened the face of the niggers police officers that shot the nigger in Ferguson.

You don't become a billionaire in the real estate business by being an idiot

telephone polls of less than 1000 people.

3% margin of error

How are you still a country serbia?

Remember last month when the ctr and MSM talking point was trump has no money? The. He raised 80 million in like a week and they all shut the fuck up? Simmer down faggot

Michael Cohen was just tearing Brianna keeler a new asshole, then my tv started fucking up.

trump's ground game doesn't exist yet, because he's a garbage candidate with a garbage campaign. i live in a battleground state where hillary shills are going door to door, and have been since the convention.

Lies

>hillary shills
what I think you mean is :
" I "

NC here, everyone is voting Trump.
Everyone is buying guns.

Even black people here hate Hillary.

Don't believe the polls.

I live in a battle ground State and I've never seen anyone walking the neighborhood for any candidate. Middle class Ohio neighborhood.

Its a smart stratagey, young voters are looking for quick information and want instant gratification, they wont actually research anything and base their votes of ads.

He doesn't want large donors. He's raised more than ever this month from small donors.

Those are examples of networks that do have direct financial ties. Another big one is nypost.

Same here, but I haven't seen anyone going door to door. I haven't even gotten any calls. It's a complete waste of time this far out.

Proportional airtime doesn't apply to ad buys.

>still have their Bernie signs up
Boulder? Ft. Collins?

No signs in Centennial, just bumper stickers advertising Hillary for prison.

Kek works in mysterious ways. We can only hope.

>trumpfags really believe trump isn't just going to pocket the money after he loses the election

>I worked with very liberal college students who hated Trump but even they were starting to get irritated with the number of hitpieces being run on him
FUCKING THIS

Okay, it's just it was "badly" written so I wasn't sure.

>That last frame of him touching the flag.
>"I love you America."

1. He's raising money for the GOP, not himself.
2. Even if he somehow pocketed all the money he raised for the GOP, he would still be down millions.

>He doesn't know how polling works

Fucking off back to /r The_Donald, faggot.

deny it all you want, it won't make your shitty candidate win

hillary is going hard in ohio suburbs literally right now, and it shows in the polls.

why the fuck isn't he running under repealing Citizen United. holy shit. He would steal so many voters from those blue faggots.

I'm in Dublin, I've seen no one knocking on doors.

Is it true ?
In France, everytime I talk about Trump/Hillary, people still don't seem to get how crooked Hillary is.
I'm slowly redpilling my familly and it's working.
But on Facebook, people seem all anti-Trump and don't seem to get tired of all the French media bashing
It's funny to watch because you clearly see how French media are afraid of Trump. They're afraid ppl understand how crooked they all are.

Whoever this Michael Cohen guy on cnn right now is pretty fucking based

I'm going to sound negative, I guess bc i am, but I think we as Whites are fucked, the Jews have done us in and the US is finished.
Within a few years, even this board will be gone for "hate speech."

He has no money to fund a campaign. The establishment republican Jews aren't going to help him, his working class supporters can't set up "super-pacs," the Jews have brainwashed all the millennials with "muh equality and free shit."

From the looks of her, not going to be long before she has a seizure on live TV, our only prayer is that she can't stand up and collapses during debate...and even then, she'd get the nigger vote and all the others.

radio ads
TV ads

This is damn suspicious

It seems to me that he doesn't really want to win.

>Boulder, Fort Collins
Both lol. In cherry hills my rich neighbors are too anal to dare damaging their lawns with signs but they're all on the trump train

>In just 3 months time,you get to vote for the next president of the United States.
Dear Lord another 3 months of this shit

Did you read anything? The ads start Friday.

You're right, your dad gives you the cash.

>Facebook
How are people still using this in le current year? The only celebrity statement I ever agreed with is George Clooney: "I'd rather have a public enema than a FB account."

The Jew collects all your info to sell to companies and gvts and to herd the lemmings, and you sign up for it. How stupid are people?

>Cohen
Is a jew, you know that right ?

Yeb! Couldn't have one even if he was literally the only candidate to vote for, you can tell he didn't want it and he was just doing it to appease his family

This is true, but business sense does not necessarily translate into public / political sense

>it's a Sup Forums pretends trump's shitty campaign strategies are just a rever-reverse-reverse gambit and it's actually all looking great for him thread

muh 5D chess

Good, this State is still redeemable. Californian's stay home, while I light fireworks and get drunk.

people like socializing with other people

>he doesn't really want to win.
He has no shekels. where do you think he'd get the money? The neo-con Jews don't want him, the globalist super pacs don't, yes he's rich but not going to go broke and sell all he owns to do this.
only White non-globalists who don't have money to fund him.

How much cash did Trump get?

>the perfect scenario
>debate
>Trump is crushing her
>Hillary got a seizure and cannot fight it
>She falls
>Trump goes full hero mode and helps her
>Hillary cannot be president because of seizure
>Trump is the nuce guy that helped is ennemy

I can dream.

He is running his campaign the only possible way.

The media is on clintons side hardcore. If Hillary spends $50 million on ads, and trump spends 50 million on ads, the end result is Hillary looks better because the media will prop her up.

But if Hillary spends 50 million on ads and trump spends 0 dollars? Well now things just look ludicrous. "Stop trump stop trump, something something drumpf, this ad brought to you by Hillary for America." It's comical to anyone with half a brain stem, and it plays directly into trumps narrative of "don't trust the crooked media". However, Hillary still wins in this scenario because trump is airing literally 0 ads. HOWEVER.

Trump is pooling all his donation money for a final 1-2 month ad blitz right before Election Day. It makes sense, why would you waste 100 million during the summer, if that same 100 million will be three times as effective in the fall?

Hillary wants out of the debates. She wants to be seated. She is weak, frail, and lost debates to senile Bernie sanders. Trump is going to devour her alive, chop up the footage into devastating sound bites, and drop his whole war chest on ads, right at the end of the campaign.

Trump will win fuckheads.

No shit Sherlock. He's his lawyer I just learned.

He's actually been raising Bernie-tier amounts of cash from small donors lately, the media is just ignoring it.
If you're really worried, go do some work at a local campaign office.
I really don't want to filter out Serbia. Can you choose a different proxy to shill on?

>tfw we are sounding like bernouts

Please help us Kek in our hour of need.

>socializing with other people
which is fine, meet actual people, talk on phone, write emails, but you are literally willingly giving all your info to the most invasive spying system in the history of man.

Even orwell never envisioned, there would no longer be a need for active gvt spying, they cold do it passively as people willingly gave the Jews their info.

We now live in the new USSR, what's the point of having to censor all you think to conform with the Jewish party line?

How?

I use it because everyone is on it
>hur hur le sheep
I don't care what they do with my info really. I just want to talk to people and show how perfect I am on social medias.

But I agree it's shit. It's a cringe hell. But it allows me to have news from foreign friends.

Plus, you can see what the normies think. Because staying on pol won't show you how the rest of the population reacts.

Trump doing better with Johnson inserted

>yeb didnt want it
have you ever seen that one graphic taken from Yeb's book or some Bush's book where George and Yeb are talking about being president. Yeb talks about how much he actually wanted to be president to his brother.

FILTER ME NOW YOU TRIGGERED DRUMPFKEK. GO BACK TO YOU SAFE SPACE FAGGOT

Complete denial of facts, all evidence contrary to your view is seen as a conspiracy against your candidate, ridiculous numbers games.

MR. TRUMP YOU SAID THAT WE ARE GOING TO WIN WHAT IS HAPPENING ???/// :((((

You guys should watch this shit. Instant Trump boner and hard on for America.
youtu.be/UrRhQ0CfW3A

I absolutely agree user

>f you're really worried
If I were a billionaire jewish media boss, you'd have a point that I could "do something."

As luck would have it, I'm not. If you want to make money, but stock in companies that make guns. Wait until you see the rush this christmas.

I was going to argue with you, but I realized that you're baiting.

Here's your (((you))) anyways

Apples and oranges. We're still 3 months away from the elections, so everything until around the 2nd debate is speculation. I get where you're coming from, though; we are down in the polls.

epic

Fla here and it is Trump signs as far as the eyes can see. You never see Hilary signs anywhere.

>this may actually happen
Can't wait till the debates

His "shitty" ground game brought in the most votes for a Republican ever in primaries. Why do CTR shills always ignore that part?

People who buy into (((polls))) are fucking idiots. They worked when societies were composed of massive, easily predicatable voting blocs. In this atomised world, they're the equivalent of crystal ball reading. Look at literally every election prediction from 2010 onwards. Even if the polls get it right (usually a 50/50 chance anyway), they're always wildly inaccurate.

Not saying Hillary won't win, I'm saying we have no real idea until the results. Just like Brexit.

people don't listen and there is a herd mentality, but remember the Jews are saving all you write there (they are here too I'm sure, but IMO a bit harder to make a case for things written on a Mongolian Carpet Weaving Forum."

Really hoping people are going to start dumping goybook, bc all it does is force groupthink, enforce jewish social norms, and make people even more into lemmings.

>volunteer for one of our phone banks
>get 100 more people to vote Trump
>those 100 might do the same

It can't hurt. This campaign needs people like you.
donaldjtrump.com/volunteer

Oh shit, hath I evoked the Meme God?

Anything that happens now is just filler before the debates. The debates will make or break both candidates

This is the correct answer. He's treating this like a controlled burn. Let them swing now and take it all later. Ali style.

He may have said he did but with his low energy campaigning and guacamole bowls it sure didn't seem like it. Or maybe he really did and he was trying as hard as he could but he just couldn't do it

1m loan which he paid back and then 200m worth of property after he became a billionaire and his father died.

This as well

You've probably seen it, but its always worth watching again

youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I

What is with the victim complex of trumps campaign?

Like is he just one petty motherfucker or what?

Victim complex? You're going to have to explain that one.

trump won months ago when he made his call, "vote with all your friends! it's fun!"

hillary/the democratic party is pumping propaganda through the airwaves and practically begging, "please, let's put aside our differences, never mind how much we fucked you all over, you NEED to vote for us!"

he's just trolling the media when he says, "ooh those idiots distort everything," thereby getting more free media coverage. one dipshit comment == a week of NY Times full-page ads

That vid got me psyched as hell for a trump presidency