Why again aren't females paid the same as males in Hollywood?

Why again aren't females paid the same as males in Hollywood?

Make your point and make it clear.

His point is along the lines of
>If Robert Downey Jr starred in this the production budget would be twice as high

Girls Trip's second week beat Atomic Blonde

I would still drown myself in Queen Latifah

>Why don't X get Y?

Sup Forums

Enlighten me, which one of the 4 is Latifah?

And if Atomic Blonde III pulls in 1 billion then she'd be making a fuckload of cash.

In Hollywood you're paid depending on how many people studios think your name will draw to the theater.

you have a 1 in 4 chance of choosing correctly, don't blow it underaged faggot holy shit

Charlize is taller than RDJ thou.

>I'm an underage faggot because I didn't watch x movie aimed at the fifty shades of grey audience, but black
>I'm supposed to know some black cunt literally named Queen Latifah who starred in some sub-par movies as a side character
Am I supposed to know her of Ice Age? Scary Movie? Some obscure Sup Forums meme?
Fuck off, faggot

You could have googled it, instead you sperged out, proving me right.

Dry your eyes and buck up little baby, tomorrow's another day. :^)

I did google it, and it said she starred in fuck all. Also no notable news articles or even fucking tweets. The fuck you on about?

Tiffany Haddish is my favorite.

Why they chose Leslie Jones over her for SNL is mind boggling.

Women don't support movies that center around a single character that happens to be played by a female. Men aren't interested in female led stories either. Men pay for the majority, read as 100%, of ticket sales for couples and this combination results in even less potential revenue.

Absolutely nobody gives a fuck about Charlize Theron or Scarlet Johansson. Studios know that replacing the female lead in any of their movies with a male, even Steve Buscemi, would double the revenue guaranteed.

If they didn't change a word of the script but re-released Ghost in the Shell with Steve Buscemi as the lead absolutely everyone in North America would be there.

the fat one

white people BTFO

>even Steve Buscemi
I would unironically watch this.

>Steve Buscemi
Lost my shit right here

>re-released Ghost in the Shell with Steve Buscemi as the lead absolutely everyone in North America would be there.
I never knew I wanted to watch this but now I do.

>only 1 million profit

Production budget doesn't even include marketing iirc.

woman don't have charisma. the only thing that makes them interesting is their vagina

It also might not have flopped with RDJ at the helm, you know

Well, I like Charlize but yeah not as a lead in some John Wick wannabe looking flick

She became famous for her music in the 90s.

women are funny get over it

>being illiterate

somehow scarlett johannson continues to get her own movies