Why wouldn't they just give us what was rightfully ours?

Why wouldn't they just give us what was rightfully ours?
Had they ust given us this tiny bit of land we wouldn't have had to turn so many people into lampshades.

That never happened though. Unless you count goats as people

They thought Britain would somehow teleport a hundred divisions into Warsaw if they decided to fight. No, I don't understand it either.

Yes you would

Omg guys there's still Nazis in Germany trying to take peoples stuff looks like they need more migrants maybe they'll learn to share lol

France and Britain were scrambling for any reason to cuck Germany which is exactly what they'd been doing since unification.

Unified Germany threw a huge wrench in the European balance of power and the end of Russia has only made things worse.

let's be real Himmler would want to trash at least 20% of poles if we helped you (ugly peasants, half kikes and such), where's honor in this huh?
i guess we can agree ww2 was a consequence of anglo tricks so let's just focus on improving not fighting shall we?

No, we thought that you could buttfuck Germany with france while we keep them occupied, but we made one single mistake

>trusting britbongs and frogs ever

If the USSR could kick every single German out of East Prussia and make it Kaliningrad, it shouldn't be too hard for the US to kick out every single Mexican, Muslim, and shitskin in this country and make it America again.

>Britain allegedly goes to war for Poland
>Lets them get occupied by the Soviets at the end of the war

Never trust the eternal anglo

>what was rightfully ours
Nice try, Hans.

Stop memeing already, poland. You scaring the children.

>be France
>go into war for Poland
>push like 2 kilometers into Germany with minor resistance
>stop offensive and retreat
>get analy destroyed in a month after not even a year from Poland's death

Never trust a Frenchfag, just like with britbongs

>Ukraine
???

>>get analy destroyed in a month after not even a year from Poland's death
And poland caused this. Why France even should fight because some retards can't handle with bantz?

>Had they ust given us this tiny bit of land we wouldn't have had to turn so many people into lampshades.

That is historically inaccurate and I feel like you know that Hans..

They trusted the Anglo.

The polish land occupied by Soviets was snatched by Poland after WW1 because the winners wanted to weaken bolshevik Russia. Poland did not have any claim on these lands, they took it because they could. They also annexed one independent republic that was created in Ukraine for the same reason. Poland was greedy and when the Soviets came back full force they had to cede.

The same goes for current polish borders. The winners of WW2 just took a huge part of german land and gave it to Poland to weaken Germany. The polish borders are FUBAR from 1918 til today.

A mistake we all made at some point in time, may I add.

We have this little saying here
>I wont be dying for Danizg
>then you'll die for Paris

Sooner or later Hitler would destroy all of west, France just willingly killed itself with their maginot line meme.

Daily Reminder that Hilter offrered a democratic vote to decide who would govern the corrider and he promised jointly owned highways across and a port for the loser. He promised guaranteed rights for ethnic minorities in the corridor.

Poland refused to even send delegation to talk about it and instead mobilized their army.

Daily reminder that the Nuremberg trials were a propaganda sham to blame it on Germany.

Daily Reminder that Italy offered to mediate an armistance and France wanted to but Chamberlain and his (((masters))) refused.

urine

I hope you all get genocided by arabs there soon

no more urine = 1 less pseudo nation of collective assholes.

Hitler was the west, the only thing he wanted from France and British is to stop the war.

Funny how absolutely cucked the population is about the history of WWII.

All it takes is a clever rephrasing of the narrative and everyone forgets Hitler offered Poland pic-related AND AN ALLIANCE AGAINST RUSSIA and they refused to send a representantive to Berlin to talk and instead mobilized their army.

Sorry but the 'red pill' meme isn't really a meme. Most people who post just read the source documents or a summaries of them written before the end of the war and realized they were lied to about it for propaganda purposes.

>Poland started the war meme
kek

>a nation that barely 20 years ago gained it's freedom after 123 years of partitions
>look m8 we just going to get some land from you, bulid our stuff on it and it'll be cool
>oh and if you refuse you're dead

Hitler was retarded enough to actually believe that we would give up a single kilometer of our lands.

Nice argument, my completely nonretarded friend. Be well.

1 chernobyl and pogrom was not enough

France was overrun because British commander Lord Gort unilaterally withdrew his forces before the planned counterattack, disobeying the orders of French commander to whom he was subordinated. For this, he was allowed by Hitler to "miraculously" evacuate from Dunkirk.

French also trusted the Anglo.

Go to bed already, Tomek. You win and i feel butthurt

>to actually believe that we would give up a single kilometer of our lands.
You had a fair share of Czech, don't you? It looks like a fair deal.

>Claim that the only thing you want is Gdańsk/Danzig
>Suddenly destroy the whole country and partition the whole region between you and the Soviet Union
>w-well, Germans are kinda e-emotional

>fair share
>hitler takes the whole czechia while we take a small piece of land that czechs stole from us during Polish - Soviet war

very fair m8

>stole from us
Poor poland, always the victim.

Poland a hybrid nation of Germans and Slavs.

>British policy for atleast 300 years has been to keep Europe divided in to small nations to it can maintain hegemony

>Poland hasn't been a state since 1772
>conqured by Austria, Prussia (AKA GERMANY) and Russia

>British hate this and create Poland a military junta state for the sole purpose of taking land from Germans and communists.

>arrogant polish faggots claim the land TAKEN BY FORCE from Germany and GIVEN TO MILITARY WAR LORDS for the sole purpose of weaking Germany is theres de jure.

If you dumb fucks weren't jewish puppets your race would have been cleansed of slav genes and you would own all of Russia united with your german relatives in name.

Don't get me wrong Poland in 2016 is one of our last hopes. But Poland post Versailles was nothing more than a cannon fodde military mache r for the British and French.

Divide and conquer.

You would have been way better off uniting with Germany than get slaughtered so the Jews could make cash off armaments industry.

News just in.

Nothing can satiate the hate of each inferior state whilst they wait in vain to be as great.

hahahaha your land was literally all stolen from Germany and given to you by Britian you dumb fuck.

even berlin isn't on your rightful clay

What a shattered country!
It needs a nationalistic approach in nation wide

That is legit what happened faggot, not even butthurt about it

If only Piłsudski was alive there would be no WWII...

Yeah, lmfao. Instead you gave all your lands. Why did you guys get raped by every single one of your neighbours? Why does everyone hate you?

I don't think Britain gave us much land. Infact we were raped by soviets while you guys had all the fun in the west,

> thinks it won't be rekt next

better start learning Arabic you filthy motherfucker

yous gonna get cut down and civilized

you faggots got rekt and lost half of the land on that map

You don't ask anything, you must FORCE or you will be nothing.

Not every neighbour, only Germany, and Russia. You can add Austria if you want to count pre partitions

We'll gladly take Arabs for neighbors over these pieces of shit

Allah knows

cool hair senpai

That's pretty much all your neighbours though.

This is exactly how I imagine every Polish poster looks like, minus the uniform.

What about Lithuania? Belarus? Ukraine? Slovakia? Chech republic?

Meant that for polish guy. To be fair though. Ukraine is also a buffer military marche state. You guys need to figure something out.

What about Swedes?

You will never get that back. Sorry, Kraut.

Y-you too

What are you on m8? Pre-partitions almost all yes but now we have czechia slovakia belarus and lithuania too

>Ukraine
No

>pale turk starts a ww2 thread
>1 post by this ID
>it turns into poland vs ukraine shitfest

ww2 threads are among the best on Sup Forums

Swedes dont have a border with us anymore, they also got what they were destined for now.

Yeah, WW2 was fucking ebin. I especially liked the part where revanchism which existed due to absurd territorial concessions and extremely high reparations made us elect racketeers who then went on to drive our country into the ground and spit on our history and gas six million German citizens on top of that, which in turn lead to the creation of the modern world which we of course all love oh-so dearly.

I'm talking mostly pre-WW2, since that's the topic of the thread.

Czechia was invaded by you together with Hitler, and Belarus and Lithuania aren't real countries.

You can't deny you have a gift for antagonizing everyone around you. You only seem to get along with Anglos, because they live far away on some islands.

Britian should have never got involved in Europe shit. Every time we do its always to our disbenefit

>Ukraine is also a buffer military marche state.
We have no nukes thanks to Britain, so I can't agree on this. We definitely not some military state. Buffer between who? Betwenn Britain puppets and other Britain puppets?

>Ukraine
Can you people stop with those fan-fiction countries please?

T-there was Hungary and Romania still, we also had very good relations with both of them.

>No
You praliament voted to celebrate how we genocided you yearly. So you got raped by us, with proofs. Every country raped poland atleast once.

>everyone

We had borders with latvia and romania and no conflicts with them :^)

>six gorillion german citizens
Idk about that Wilhelm, more like six trillion parasites tbhq

Our government is a meme at this point, nobody actually gives a fuck.

You newer had more polish one though, it's probably you poles are a meme.

>ukraine
no such thing

Also you better start collecting some suplies of food, cuz when Putin will come there will be another 20mln dead hungry saszas

Only about 3/4s of them. Some really dindu nuffin.

Says the ukrainian. Nation that literally got invented by austrians to combat poles occupying all the gov positions in galicia. Your ancestors are all russian/polish runaway peasants, bandits and mongol rape babies.

>Wlihelm
surely you mean Achmed

>meme country calling other countries a meme

wew lad

And you faggots should just have finished the job right then and there, disbanding germany completely and scatter the remaining germans to the four winds instead of allowing to let it continue to exist as the disgusting excuse for a country it is. That would have been more human, but what do you faggots know about humanity. Board your mighty B-17 Flying Fortress and bomb some war-torn civilizians will ya?

lets face it, if not germans there would be no ww2, there would be no feminism, womens rights, mudslims invasions, niggers still would be on cotton fields and jews wouldn't aim for destroying whole europe

See? You lost one more ally. When russians will get out off Kaliningrad to check their maps we will point a finger on you and laugh, probably even take back Lublin you stole from us.

Okay Tyrell.

>Stole Lublin from Ukraine

HOLY SHIT YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

if russia attacks us (they wont) you wont be alive anymore Mr hohol

>to combat poles occupying all the gov positions in galicia
Non gov positions were occupied by russians? I don't get it.

>give us more land, so we can turn it into the Doner's Republic of Kebab.
No Ahmed. You should be partitioned for your own sake.

That one Volyn massacre survivor butthurt vs Ukis is getting out of control.

HOLY KEK HOW DUMB ARE YOU
true ukrainian mongol

Russians have no interest in invading Poland.
But you lost whole fuckin Krym, without even 1 russian soldier invading this shithole.

Just wait till trump will win, and le pen will set voting for frexit. Putin will feel strong then and will just take Dombas and more areas

Oh, forgot.
Lwów will be Polish again. And you will do nothing about it.

Time to warm up the tanks boys. Germany is getting frisky again.

>mfw the cake meme (I know it's your cake but let's share it between us anyway to make it fair)
All of the kraut lands are rightful polish clay anyway.
We will take it back once the new crusades on Germanistan begin.

Also, >rightfully ours

Top meme

Should we surrender most of Europe to the fucking olive niggers so they can have their degenerate Rome again?

>Russians have no interest in invading Poland.
Poland is russian clay, russians lost it 100 years again. Poles are basically russians who speak weird dialect, Nation that literally got invented by austrians to combat russians occupying all the gov positions in galicia.

Assuming we wont all be dead at that point, you know birth rate of 1.3

This is why you should never be allowed to breed and go into western europe. Are you fucking high? Poland was a country before austria was alive.
>implying that you're not a russian rapebaby with a weird dialect living on a stolen land from the countries all around you.

I actually live in a part of Russia that was part of Roman empire... gib roman citizenship and 20 slave girls nao. Norway is fucked though.

This is so retarded poland, I really feel buthurt now.

>>Lets them get occupied by the Soviets at the end of the war

We made a mad dash towards Germany towards WW2 to prevent the Soviets from taking Germany - however first we had to deal with a former colony of our who had the hilarious idea they could take us on.

you are the same thing to russians, like aussies are to brits
Just a bit more subhuman.

Also
ukraine -> not a country, not even a meme

You are the same thing to russians, like pakistani to indians. Just a bit more subhuman.

>You are the same thing to russians, like pakistani to indians. Just a bit more subhuman.

I dont even have to write anything, shit you wrote literally applies to you even more than us.

>I dont even have to write anything
You don't, go to bed.

why r u still comparing Poles to russians, lol
you are the one who can speak fluently with ruskies
I can barely understand half of what are you or your russian master say

fuck off borderlands

even israel is greater ally than you

Polish butthurt still superior. We are much better at being butthurt than you.

Thanks for permission asshole

>why r u still comparing Poles to russians, lol
Because you are russians, who used to live in russia. Don't you?