Trump slowly gaining

After only 3-4 days of not being a retard, Trump almost ties hillary in this poll.

It's amazing how easy this election would be if Trump stoped saying stupid shit or insulting people you shouldnt insult. I hope he actually can contain himself

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bmGAK
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
usvotefoundation.org/vote/state-elections/state-election-dates-deadlines.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ttb7U32nhU0
thecollegefix.com/post/28499/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been saying this when CTR shills were posting "lol DRUMPF BTFO +15 LEAD FOR MADAME PRESIDENT", so I'll say it again: polls don't mean jack shit until mid-September.

Whoops, sorry about the "Sage".

Why do Trump retards only post polls from blatantly right-wing websites and then claim they're the only unbiased polls?

Nice try white bois

Fairly true.

im 95% sure Harper was significantly ahead of Trudeau in august 2015.

its ok lol i sometimes forget to change the name back too

a right wing site doesnt mean bad pollers. Fox news has a top tier poll ratiing

Also im pretty sure youre not whining when CNN shows a outlier poll in clinton's favor

HA HA HA DRUMPF BTFO

I really wish you fucks would just give up. Trump can't win, it's simple as that

And I bet when he's still getting rekt in mid-september you'll say:
>b..but dey don't matta until october
And so on

Just give up, he's going to lose, nobody likes him except for rednack raciss like you

If he can prevent from ain't something stupid Monday night before the election I think we're good.

I think a lot of people have realized the deadly serious truth about Hillary Clinton's poor health.

I'm not sure she's even going to make it through the election cycle. Whenever you see her in public, which is rare, it's always a controlled situation.

>The polls I don't agree with are wrong!
>The polls I do agree with are right!

So much salthy butt blasted anal pain.

> People's Pundit Daily Track Poll

>stoped
Canadian education.

>stupid drumptfptfptfptpftards don't even know this poll is biased
>all these polls done by CNN aren't tho lol

I'm a statistics major and I've had to cut down my Sup Forums time by about 90% lately. It triggers me too much when ignorant anons try to analyze opinion polling.

>I'm a statistics major

And I'm a chef at Wendy's. I make 180k a year and I've got a 7-inch dick. AMA

Its funny how such a shitty debater and speech giver got this far. Anyone else would destroy her in the debates. I'd be funny if Hillary got rowled up and it triggered a seizure on the stage.

Well quit being a bitch and give us your analysis

>THAT SOURCE

HAHAHAHHA HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU DRUMPFSHITS? FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY AUTISTIC NEETS

I absolutely agree.

Trump needs to fuck off and take a vacation.

It's the only way he'll win.

The more he's around yapping his old orange pie hole, the less his chances of winning will get.

Objectively not.
But stupid people tend to be swayed by polls.
And most voters are fucking stupid.
You see, there's this "I don't want to waste my vote", coupled with the "why would I support a loser" mentality.
If the media mouthpieces all say one thing together, then they will eventually convince people it's the truth.

Can a non shill expain what triggered the fall in polls? Was the incident with the kebab? Did he lose support amon conservatives or independents? There was a huge organised (((media))) attack on Trump does that explain it?

JUST

The fact I dont recgonize your flag directly effects how much your opinion actually matters here.

FUCK

MY

>if Trump stoped saying stupid shit or insulting people you shouldnt insult

If he can get it all out of his system at the debate and then lay low in a monastery until E-day, he's got it in the bag.

i really dont get it myself, besides the coordinated attack from all news outlets the whole khan thing was a whole lot of nothing

CAMPAIGN

UP

Neat how this happens after Hillary runs out of kike money to spam "he's a meanie" on tv to bluepilled retards.

l o w
e n e r g y

l o w
t u r n o u t

All polls are wrong.
Fewer than 10% of people pollsters attempt to contact actually respond.
Polls only represent the opinions of people who answer their phones for unknown numbers.

>you in pic

Also calling a few hundred voters in states with a population of a few million is like calling a hooker hotline and hoping for a wife.

$104 million spent just this summer for TV ads

Poll Watch

Hillary is Slipping

THAN I AM GLAD THAT POLLS WERE WRONG IN 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996, 1992, 1988 AND SO ON YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL FAGGOT.

The opinions of flaggots don't matter.
Take that shit back to ylilauta.

>stupid people tend to be swayed by polls

You're 100% correct, but you're wrong about which group of people this will affect.

Trump's supporters are largely weary of the media, and are going to show up to the polls on record numbers. Many of Hillary's """supporters""" however, will watch their normie news channels, see their """polls""" claiming that Hillary has an insurmountable lead, and not bother going out to vote in November.

These polls ONLY hurt Hillary, because so many dems are unenthusiastic about her to begin with. I won't be surprised when we get closer to election day and the media starts showing Trump with a commanding lead in order to scare the lefties into trudging to the polls to vote against him.

shills gotta photoshop his face now LOL

archive.is/bmGAK

They were wrong about the 2014 midterms..
and brexit.

Gary Johnson seems to be gaining voters
Meaning both Killary and Trump could have a surprise.

You have more than 2 choices kodos.

I like the way you think.
+1 internets

Let me get this straight, you shilltards are taking seriously what happens when a retarded person (Hillary voter) decides to pick up their phone from an UNKNOWN number to vote for a bullshit poll?

She is fine

She is ok

She is fine

She is ok

Just keep saying it

and saying it

Are you baiting me? You can't be this retarded...

LIBERALS DON'T CARE ABOUT GOVERNOR ELECTIONS IF ITS NOT IN PRESIDENTIAL YEAR. THAT IS WHY REPUBLICANS WILL LOSE SENATE AND HOUSE NOW.

ALSO THERE IS EARLY VOTING IN ALMOST EVERY STATE, THEY WILL HAVE COUPLE OF WEEKS TO GET OUT AND VOTE.

AMERICAN POLLSTERS ARE MORE ACCURATE THAN BRITISH ONES AND IF YOU REALLY TAKE BREXIT AND 2014 ELECTIONS THAN YOU ARE IN FUCKING DELUSION.

>2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996, 1992, 1988
1936-1984? Numbers are hard

The Khan thing was the most effective attack, yeah, but the real kicker is that ridiculous spin the MSM did on the purple heart quote---that was literally nothing, and even I'll admit the Khan incident was a blunder (bait?). He lost among general Independents and military-family conservative because they spun it as Trump disrespecting veterans.

AND IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT BREXIT AND 2014 ELECTIONS WILL REFLECT US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS THAN YOU ARE IN DELUSION*

She's seriously ill and psychotic.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

What a well sourced and articulate argument.
I am thoroughly convinced.

Also... even with cruise control, you still have to steer.

>not being a retard
Hired a man that was fired for sexual harassment to his campaign isnt retarded?

GO ON AND CHECK MIDTERMS VOTER TURNOUT VS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION YEAR TURNOUT YOU FAT FUCK.

ALSO FIRST STATE THAT STARTS EARLY VOTING IS MICHIGAN ON SEPTEMBER 24TH, THEN OHIO ON OCTOBER 12TH AND SO ON.

HE WILL LOSE BEFORE NOVEMBER 8TH AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS.

usvotefoundation.org/vote/state-elections/state-election-dates-deadlines.htm

SHILLS REVERTED TO SCREAMING
RARRRRRRR

LOL YOU GOT BTFO'D MY FACTS AND NOW YOU ARE SCREAMING "SHILL"!

I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU PATHETIC REFUGEES FROM /R THE_DONALD LEAVE THIS BOARD.

LITERALLY YOUR SAFE SPACE.

why in the name of god would a Serbian support Hillary Clinton?

BTFO'D BY FACTS* LMAOO

>my facts

Johnson stealing republican votes makes zero sense.

Libertarians typically steal votes from Republicans.
What doesn't make sense about it?

harper didn't know that if you defeat your enemies, they win

Fox News: State Dept. May Have Engaged in Favoritism for Clinton Foundation Donor

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttb7U32nhU0

Latino students booted from online support groups for expressing conservative views

thecollegefix.com/post/28499/

I recognize this Serb. He's an autist who just does it so people will talk to him.

>national polls

Literally irrelevant. This isn't a popular election. What matters are the battleground states and Clinton is trouncing Trump there.

It doesn't matter if 53% or 98% of the people in Alabama vote for Trump. What matters is what happens in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, etc.

Because Trump hopped right out of the libertarian bible, Atlas Shrugged.

God bless you for posting this

Jesus is with you

Moreso than Clinton.

Polling is pretty soft on both sides before the first debate, and Trump will dominate there. Hillary could barely fend off Grandpa Bernie, with his kid gloves on, while Trump was being attacked by 10 other canidates AND the moderators all at once (and still winning).

She's a bad debater and a lot of her positions are factually wrong, where Trump can be right because he doesn't give a fuck about special interests.

And if she has another seizure or long bathroom break all he has to do is just stand there.

She sat through an 8 hour benghazi hearing, and didn't even flinch. She will destroy tiny hands don.

>polls don't mean jack shit until mid-September.

Unless the candidate you like is winning.

Nah. The public is shallow and has a short memory.
She'll get flustered, raise her shrill old lady voice, start waving her index finger around and that will be that.

>redundant

I hope you shills know your supporting a brain feeble that craves destruction and money, I'm not judging you but God will

Your assessment is off.
Read the thread.

Clinton, Trump, or 2 random Jews?

Maybe Bernie can hop back in and complete the unholy triad.

This picture is not based in reality if NC is not close then it would have Donald beating Hillary. There is no other way around it atleast for NC.

I love this conspiracy theory that yo keep pushing. of course there is no evidence of it at all, but it is a good one. subtle. casts a little dount int he mind os supporters. did you come up with this little ruse yourself or was it from a playbook? I know it started on Infowars, who are so reliable for fact checking.. but it is really quite clever, and I wonder who really thought it up...

haaha no.

she started laughing occaisionally and just "misremembered" a bunch of shit.

there was no consequences from those hearings. and it certainly wasn't a debate.

I'd pay £1,000 for a lifetime of dinners desu senpai.

Why not?
He wasn't a Democrat until he decided to run anyway.

wow holy shit you fucking annihilated him LEL

Not a good argument of what I said

Liberal school did no good for you

do you think they were co0ordinated? Or was it jsut that trump was so fuckig stupid to say that shit? he cannot help himself ( i loled at the remark about the wife not being allowed to say anything - trump has gag orders on all is ex wives, and the current one has gone missing)

really, it does not take conspiracy and co-ordination - he sets himself up for this stuff.

He sold out

>too late

Dude, there are IDs for idiots who can't follow an anonymous board and you still can't follow.
Been using the same IP all thread. Click my ID and see if I still seem like a Hillary supporter to you.

Driving through Florida, I think I've seen ONE Hillary sticker. All the other signs,stickers, shirts, etc. I've seen are Trump. They must have found all of the 379 Hillary supporters in the state for that poll.

He's doing the right thing moron, the fact that peoples' opinions change quickly is proof that there are no consequences for his brashness.

Trump galvanizes his hard support whenever he does something outlandish and daring, and all he has to do to recover from it is take a few days off. He has to keep us electrified, because what people think is one thing, what they're willing to drag their asses out of their houses to vote for is another.

If Johnson wins enough to keep either of them from getting 270, Trump wins in the House.

mite b cuul

>They were wrong about the brexit.
says who?

>I don't understand statistics

>multiple sweeping speeches laying out the GOP
>full support of major party figures and leadership
>forceful, yet respectful and compassionate attitude on a potentially catastrophic subject where a single mis-step will doom him
>not being a retard

I see your fucking flag, leaf. During our primary all you cruzcucks were claiming that the boogerman was the only one that could beat Hillary and then he lost. Now as Trump is saving the party you are trying to claim that this was in the big the whole time.

Trump is doing this without you and without the consultant class.

He walked right in to Wisconsin and gave help to Walker and called out the Democrat's exploitation of blacks and all the #nevertrumpers are left to grumble.

oh my god i havent seen somebody getting that BTFO in a long long time

There's a reason they're not graded.

>All responses in the sample should be treated as “opt-in Internet panel” even though a percentage of respondents were specifically targeted based on registration status (more on that below in population). They are still ultimately considered opt-in and we do NOT treat them as a random sample. Respondents either received a mailer, an email, responded to social media ads or a website-based ad, or contacted us through another mode.

This isn't a high quality poll, that's why it's not being factored into any of the popular election models.

Incidentally, Sup Forums if you want to skew this thing farther it's pretty easy to do so, just sign up.

It's been a gradual loss, I'm not a fan of trump but basically every facet of the media has been pushing unfairly HARD against him.

what are postal votes before that?

that's why i said slowly gaining because he stoped leaking a is gaining a little in general.

if I only based my views on that single poll and thought he made it from -5 to -2 in a couple days i wouldve said something like rapidly gaining

i even mentionned he's down 1,8% in THIS POLL clearly meaning that I dont believe he's actually that close right now