Call drug dealer to buy weed

>Call drug dealer to buy weed
>Ask to meet him at park
>Call police on him
>He gets arrested
>He had meth and some pills on him for another customer he was going to so he's facing 3-5 years

:^)

He should've known that selling drugs is illegal.

>Police rewarded me with $800 for reporting a crime that led to a conviction

⬆voted

Ebin

This story is entirely false. Police don't give out rewards for calling in an arrest. That's crime stoppers. If you call 911 you won't see a dime.

u already need that money that badly?

>Implying I wasn't colluding with the police for months before this

>Cops coming out to arrest a nigga selling pot

shit that never happened

Yeah. That totally happened, OP.

the white man off screen is clearly trying to pull the bullet out so he can patch up the wound

#staywoke #watdoeshereallymeanbythis

>implying I don't live in Texas
Dude was non white

Police don't do that either, that's the job of the DA's office. Also, the DA doesn't do that either. Only crime stoppers give out money for helping with arrests

>Implying a non white in Texas is a rare thing
Your state is one of the least white states there is

STALE
T
A
L
E

fuck off

proof you did this or fuck off you asshole

>implying you know my exact situation

Im basically an informant. They gave me a fake identity that I have to live by. It's only at the municipal level so I'm good. Only the police chief and the narcotics officers deal with me and know my real identity.

your kind of a little shit aren't you ?

well, i guess it's his fault, i guarantee the way you look and the evil vibes you put out i would know not to trust you with anything let alone a bag of weed

careful man, you might end up on the bottom of a river with a backpack full of rocks like that kid up in fargo-moorhead

They can't even give money to informants without taking it up with the DAs office. Your story is full of holes, and you're full of shit

Saw this in /biz/ you fag. Should have posted the trump coin/Stan green text

>not turning this into a full time career

Do it OP. Become the dark knight.

Point out the holes. I'll clarify. Leaving this city in a few months anyways. I only roll on people with shitty habits and who literally rob people as well

Fake story.
First off, they don't pay you for until he is actually convicted. If the charges are dropped/dismissed, you won't get a dime. Second, the duration of getting arrested to actually getting convicted takes months, the court system is flooded with bullshit cases which make it move extremely slow.

For fucks sake, put some effort into your trolling, I'd expect this shit from a 15 year old Sup Forumstard

This pasta is stale

do people really kill over snitching? i feel like only a small percentage of people would actually kill over this. maybe like 4% of snitches are in actual any danger since most people would probably want to move on with their lives

So true. And in nice parts. I like to go tubing down...it's a river between San Antonio and Austin when I visit there. Last time was in this cute little town, tons and tons of Mexicans. Like officially went full middle class...and still acting crazy. This one older woman, Latina, sexy body, had to be older than my mom by a decent bit, she was acting sooo horny. And making a big deal about the sun burnt white skin and wearing a New Jersey shirt. I'm almost positive it had to be her grandson with her, and there was group of locals for NBA finals in this restaurant/bar, but this sexy older woman...and smirking kid watching like "it's happening". Almost aggressive. But alas, was with family, and luckily avoided getting raped.

Fuuuun. Very nice place. Whites definitely a minority...and didn't seem like a bad thing.

Go other places, like around San Antonio, there's really nice areas, really poor areas, ridiculously wealthy areas. There's places you can feel the tension some times. It can breed bad behavior in everybody. But the drop in whites varies greatly. Blacks and Mexicans...they just really don't like living around each other. And when it's wealth vs. low income...you feel better dressing way down.

Some areas. It's like the country and Wild West, middle of nowhere places, but instead of cowboys it's hard ass old style Mexicans. Legit homemade breakfast tacos and gasoline. But it felt like i white person could go missing if not being respectful.

I'm a bit biased having been born in Austin (native ready to go help fight the good fight of Texit) with at one time, a large majority of family living there.
It's a melting pot I happen to like.

That being said though, it is Texas. On my Grandpas Motherside they were German, and there are some good places, around Schliterbaun? Amazing German restraunt we would always go to.

bumping for answers