What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11393641/
youtu.be/uiEBnfDsoWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Swej

Sverige Ja

Jews. No, really. It's Jews. Who else besides Jew producers would fill an animation channel with stupid live-action shows?

Juice

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Disney Channel used to show shit like The Ten Commandments and Adventures in Wonderland though.

The problem was they introduced unnecessary commercial breaks in 1996 or so.

Extensive focus testing and the need to stay within the target audience's interest, throwing artistic expression out of the window.

Face it: only critical manchildren like us care about cartoon quality, the kids just want something flashy to take their attention and the jewxecs know this.

It's the disney channel we're talking about; it doesn't concern cartoons in any way.

pandering to per-pubescent girls that think they're more mature than they really are.

pic related

Literally nothing

The fact that they are starting to have Anna & Elsa lez out proves that they are moving to a adult market, no more per-pubescent girls, just adult men so reprints of the Disney Treasures for all.
That is 100% false and this has already been debunked over 9000 times over before.

Theres a reason why they only care about Minecraft.

Fixed.

>media killed creativity and forced a bland narrative and squeezed every penny which left us with robotic shit shows that make tons of money

so... jews.

A lot of people blame Anne Sweeney for that and the decrease in animated shows.

No, if anything to shows that it was saved by Japs and it can saved by Japs again.

Also Eric Goldberg is Jewish and he is excellent.

Focus on cheap teen dramas was a big hit. Especially after the relative success of their 90's animated programs.

Now it's a pure money game. Those cheap tween dramas are dirt cheap to make and can stay on the air for really long periods of time before continuing production costs become a issue.

Not any more, read

Forever plagued with shitty teencoms that make Dan "Footlongs 10x bigger than Jared" Schneider's typical Nickelodeon shlock look like a cinematic masterpiece.

That is an incredibly shitty graphic.

No it is not.

>implying Disney movies post-jew isn't better than pre-jew Disney movies.

B-but Walt Disney was anti-semetic!

He tried to warn us.

"With Jews, you lose."
-Walt Disney

>major couples
>Peter Pan and Captain Hook

And I thought Jews were the ones responsible, looks like Disney was degenerate the whole time!

TMSfag or Famicom or whatever the fuck you call yourself. Just fucking die. It's been years.

That was not from him, please stop, it's been years.

And yet you're still here posting that garbage.
>But I-I'm not him.
Every time.

That is a lie and you know it.

Please seek help.

It always amazes me your inability to properly fake being anyone but your autismo self. If I were autistic enough, I'd have saved screencaps.

Interestingly enough, Disney's cartoon channel "Disney XD" has more quality cartoons on it than it's main competitors CN or Nickelodeon, make of that what you will

That is 100% false, none of them have anything close to Animaniacs in quality.

>Jews and Paul Feig gave us Heavyweights

Every cloud has a silver lining.

>yfw nickelodeon and nick are slowly dying off now that other networks have better shows
>each shit out sitcom keeps getting cancelled

Focus group pandering
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11393641/
It's medical but has simlair tatics
youtu.be/uiEBnfDsoWM

No, that silver lining came from Japs.

>That is 100% false, none of them have anything close to Animaniacs in quality.

What are you talking about you dip? Animaniacs doesn't air on CN or Nick, it aired most recently on The Hub/Discovery Family if you want to count that

And in any case I meant DisneyXD has more quality CURRENTLY RUNNING shows than CN or Nick, which is pretty much objective

>Real Life issues.
>Robots.
Thats the plot to Futurama.

None of the CURRENTLY RUNNING original shows are good.

End of story.

The guy's an ancient 90s retard with an unhealthy obsession with TMS and Hamtaro. Don't even dignify him with a proper response.

That is 100% false, he has nothing to do with this and he is not a retard.

I know that was a successful show and made a ton money but shhhhhh...
The audience doesn't know what they want. It was canned for a reason despite being revived

Instead of producing work that is enjoyable to families, they pander 80%+ to preteen girls.

And now they pander to adult men with Anna & Elsa lezzing out.

Hannah Montana. It was Disney Channel's downfall from family oriented programs to pretty much just shit for 12-14 year old girls.

I don't know, I wouldn't say all of them but a lot of the preteen/teens I know act those shows are for younger kids. Make sense remembering how things like high school musical is easily mocked when was a teenager (I was in a K-12 school).

I think it's hard for things that really cheesey and and canned laughter nowadays to take seriously as a show on tv even for certain kids. Canned laughter is kinda ok for adults since it was still a strong thing in the 90's.

Disney has Star Wars now, but they only show Rebels(Which is mediocre at times) and Lego shows with Star Wars characters. Even then, that's just on XD and not their main channel.

I think you mean Lizzie McGuire. That was what started the downfall.

Lizzie McGuire was at least a better show overall compared.

It was a little bit better (not much), but still, it was the success of that show that started Disney going after the tween girl market.

Maybe. That's So Raven was even better I think. One of their best live action shows.

I think they didn't get why it worked is the "self-insert" and pop star appeal.

It's just why partially we dug the Pokemon anime so much. Ash didn't have a in-dept in personality, but HOT DAMN our vivid imagination wanted to be in a similar place and adventure as he was.
People as adults still today wish they lived in the Pokemon world.

The difference at age there are a lot of preteen girls that drool over popstars and pop music. So the living life being a star yourself all while doing things you can relate to like go to school, do chores, and such could very interning premise for that kind of audience I can imagine.

Its somewhat better but you're right, it started a trend of those kind of shows.
But Hannah Monnata's success more than expanded it

Not for long. Justice League Action will hopefully take the spot of #1 cartoon in terms of quality.

The channel itself? Live action, but Disney Channel always had a mix of live action and animation from the very beginning. They just choose to do more live action. And the sad part is even if they lose money, it means nothing to them since Disney literally generates money just from simply existing.

Damn I haven't seen that logo in years

You got old