Now that the dust has settle, can we all agree that the movie was worth watching just for the song at the end, rigth?

Now that the dust has settle, can we all agree that the movie was worth watching just for the song at the end, rigth?

Now that the dust has settled is your mother's vagina ever going to see any action again?

Now that's Ice Age was run into the ground, what Blue Sky is going to do to not go bankrupt?

Make a movie about settling dust.

I don't think anyone here saw this

Well, that's sad

I mean, if you didn't watch it because you it "looked like shit", then you are rigth, it was shit, but the song at the end was so good and i can't fing it in good quality i was hoping a Sup Forumsmpatrio would have it

Run Rio into the ground.

I saw it. It... sucked less than the fourth one. And the girl sloth was cute. But the movie also featured an incredibly embarassing Neil Degrasse Tyson cameo and I nearly barfed.

Maybe you can listen to other based Jessie J songs until the movie gets a torrent

no, it sucked more than the fourth one. This shit just become more and more ludicrous, the jokes were horrible, everytime Crash and Eddie want to make some "witty" remarks, I wanna kill myself. The storyline was shit, the characters were unbearable except Buck of course.

They somehow made it so the Scrat parts were the only good bits of the movie.

>Now that the dust has settle
fuck off back to Sup Forums

This was more cringeworthy what other word is there? than the fourth one, stupid fucking songs, more teen drama, fucking "mic drop" and a song being sung halfway through the movie as a joke that's also shit and shouldn't exist yet but it was funny for the people who liked that shitty song

teen drama fucked everything over, ice age 3 was the last arguably good movie

How the fuck did we get to this from Ice Age 1? That movie was actually somewhat heartfelt. What went wrong, Romano? What went wrong?

From what I heard, a lot of the people who work at Blue Sky hate working on theses movies and would rather work on something else but Fox keeps forcing them to make more sequels

Blue Sky just wants to move on yet the Ice Age movies make so much money overseas it turns into another Transformers situation.

Let me guess, with this response, you're female.

I'd let the female raptor sister bully me.

she was so fucking obnoxious holy shit

i think they're done with Ice Age

I'll be over to her house tonight.

Was buck still based in this movie?

mostly