Now that the dust has settled and they have both had their 8 years;

Who was worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGF4ibgcHQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well he aint called "obummer" for no reason

Obama because he's black :)

Obama.
Bush wasn't president, Cheney was. Bush was based anyway.

Bush wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty and be the bad guy if it served America's interests, Obongo wanted to be seen as a messiah and pushed the kike agenda very much, very fast we live in a very different world than 8 Years ago...

You're fucking kidding right? Invading the middle east on false pretenses is looking out for America's interest? We've spent well over a decade in the middle east and it's accomplished nothing, in fact, dismantling Saddam's power led to the creation of ISIS. Bush did nothing but pander to Israel and Haliburton.

Obama wasn't simply worse than Bush, he was the worst president in America's history! Both for Americans and the world

>Iraq
>serving Americas interest

Lol give me a break

Depends on which American Interest you look at, at the people's they probably wanted revenge for the twin towers, and such, but towards the end when it looked like it was going sour, didn't. Congress-American's definitely wanted them over there for whatever reason, since they let them stay. Obama seems to go by his own globalist rules though, bypasses congress a fuck ton.

In my opinion, I like dubya better, even though he followed whatever Cheney said without hesitation.

You're missing the long game. The world is going to run out of oil in the next 10-15 years and you'll see that everything the Bush administration did was done with 100% foresight.

>very fast we live in a very different world than 8 Years ago...
fugg, sometimes I forget how quickly it's all moving

We already had this thread.

Bush was worse because he's White. We trusted him.

Obama was guaranteed to be a Nigger.

Doing that he secured oil for America among others... And no Isis was created by America LEAVING Iraq without stabilizing it, and lets not pretend Isis isn't America's Frankenstein gone rogue, hell al Baghdadi was a prisoner in Abu fucking Gharib

Bush. Terrorists had a higher body domestic body count during in his administration by a wide margin.

That! about the oil exactly!

The guy would literally hide out in the backwoods of Texas for months at a time.

You missed the point Olaf

youtube.com/watch?v=VGF4ibgcHQE

Bush was worse. Bush hate single-handedly brought Obama into office.

Obama isn't a good president either though

>Invading the middle east on false pretenses is looking out for America's interest?

The problem with Obongo and foreign policy is that he tries to act tough and take a stance on oversees issues, but then invariably folds when it looks like it might be time to put his money where his mouth is.

Combine that with a remarkable gift for terrible policy decisions (arab spring, anyone?) and he has done a great job of tanking U.S. influence abroad.

Both appeared to be useful puppets

Bush was shit all through out, but Obama has been so god damn shitty in his last two years especially. He's become a hell of a lot worse than Dubya, who at least went out fairly quietly and imposed himself into political exile.

Bush cuz the Iraq war and the tremendous deficit spending

It's not hard to come out on top of one of the worst presidents in American history

From what I've seen, Obama hasn't done shit in the past 6 years, then the last 2 years he's doing it. The other stuff during the first 6 years was done by members of his cabinet/administration, so it couldn't be past onto the blame. Now he's concerned with his legacy and is trying to shape it into being:
>muh first nigger prez
>muh legacy
>muh best black prez

It's not working, but he is going to keep doing his until he leaves next year until something GOOD sticks.

Bust started the disastrous Iraq war.

Nothing bad Obama did even came close to that.

Obama was AMAZING. Honestly the biggest motivator for me to vote for Hillary is the phrase "more Obama".

Bush was... well, Bush. There's a reason why the GOP will not be winning any presidential elections for the next 20 years. We remember.

>terrible policy decisions (arab spring, anyone?)

You do know the arab spring had nothing to do with America........right?

Obama, the only reason he got elected is because he is black. Now look at the state of things, blacks are killing and burning shit in the streets on multiple occasions, Obama has bungled our foreign policy. Obama will go down as the worst president we have ever had, I am ashamed to admit it but I voted for this fool in 2008, by 2012 I couldn't stomach his nonsense anymore.

He didn't even further any of the democrats' platform when he had a majority in congress.

I remember people voting for him for muh weed like Trudeau, and he kept the marijuana arrest train moving full speed.

Everything that Bush did, Obama did also, but worse.

Bush being as bad as he was was largely a meme pushed by a hostile media. See the Scooter Libby "scandal," which was literally nothing but people demanded Bush be impeached over it.

Meanwhile Obama has sold untraceable guns to Mexican cartels, let our ambassador die while he watched via a drone, gave rise to ISIS, backed the disastrous Arab Spring, and as we speak he is preparing to hand off control of the internet from America to Russia and China.

And yet no one says a damn thing...

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Iraq wasn't a meme.

Obama. Easily.

Both were atrocious, probably the worst presidents in the last century.

Obama is slightly better though because he didn't outright invade a country.

>a goy can be this good

forgive me if you are memeing but holy fuck that social conditioning

He/his administration didn't invade a country, but they sure did help in destabilizing a couple. Which in my opinion is about the same thing, but they knew after Iraq, they would face intense backlash for outright invading.

Yeah it was.

It's kind of funny because the Iraq was was actually making gains, and all the while Obama shit talked it as a hopeless quagmire while championing the "real war" of Afghanistan.

Then Obama proceeded to lose Afghanistan, pulled out of Iraq with no Status of Forces agreement so ISIS was able to simply roll in, Obama also destabilized two other countries. He even killed Gaddafi, a guy who straightened up and did whatever America told him to do exactly because Bush rekt Saddam way back when.

Oh yeah, and the Arab Spring.

Obama literally made the Middle East a shittier place than it was when Bush was waging war over there. And you don't know, because you're some clown in the Netherlands. There's a reason the Armed Forces hate Obama.

>Who was worse?

Bush literally started a war for no (good) reason what so ever. While he was fighting another war. Then there's the tax cuts...

Zozzle'd fpbp

They both served objective of the international Jew. Bush sent our country to fight and pay for Israel's racist wars, and Obama undermined the structural bases of our society here at home.

>Russia freely making moves in Syria and Europe
>ISIS moving in the second the US pulls out of the ME
>Serious tensions within NATO
>Europe on the verge of political destabilization
>Racial tensions within the US at an all time high

Is Obama the worst president in recent history?

It was half soros and half america.

Easily Obama

Yes.

If those tax cuts were so fucking bad, where were you when Obama extended them?

Got a coin?

>Yeah it was.

OK, explain what did America do in Tunisia.....?

Bush.

But because it's this shitty sub, Obama because you know he's black and that;s all we can really come up with.

the nigger

>The world is going to run out of oil in the next 10-15 years
You are really really fucking stupid

>cucked by neo con media this hard

America is sitting on the remainder of it, besides Russian reserves (which will evaporate because lord knows that's their only export besides Arms) so we win the long game via holding onto ours and not tapping it.

Bush destroyed America's image across the globe. Looking back it's ridiculous how despised you guys were in Europe just 8 years ago. Everyone thought he was a retard with terrible foreign policy. Obama did a lot to undo that.

Can't say much about domestic policy for obvious reasons.

great contribution to the thread nigger, well memed

>Obama because you know he's black and that;s all we can really come up with.

In fairness that's literally all you can say about him anyway

>"Hey Sup Forums can you name a negative thing about Obama?"
>"He's black"
>"Can you name a positive thing?"
>"..."

>"Hey leftist, progressive, tolerant faggots can you name a positive thing about Obama?"
>"He's black"
>"Can you name a negative thing?"
>"..."

Faggot.

So, Bush and Obama or Gore and Mccain?

He didn't put boots on the ground in Syria. It's what Bush and Hillary would have done.

Obvious Obama will go to the third term.

Bush, because he had the chance to balance the budget, massively deregulate, and institute a flat tax but he never did. I will never forgive him or his disgusting family for that. He also singlehandedly murdered thousands of soldiers for our "greatest ally" Saudi Arabia by starting the worthless war in Iraq. It's hard to blame him though, considering that he was dumb as rocks and Cheney was his real puppetmaster.

>Europe on the verge of political destabilization
How is Obama responsible for that?

>Obama did a lot to undo that.
If it wasn't for the Americans on /new/ and later Sup Forums, and in particular Trump 2016 Americans, I'd have no faith in America whatsover.
Obama is a false prophet and it sickens me to my core how eager Europe is to lick his ass.

Working. I dont represent a party thats supposed to be fiscally responsible while starting a war AND cutting taxes.

:/

Both are pieces of shit, but at least Obongo looks like a piece of shit. Bush was actually White and he deceived us.

Cheney should be deported to Africa with his American citizenship revoked. He's a fucking traitor

Will we ever have a good president again? The closest thing we've gotten in recent history was Ross Perot and he dropped out because (((somebody))) threatened to kill his family, and the media helped snuff out Ron Paul.

Bush was worse as president but he at least loved America. Cause of that I rate him higher than Obama

>Bush hate single-handedly brought Obama into office.

McCaine and Palin weren't necessarily the best choices either. With Obama being an unknown, there was no way to know he was going to be as awful as he is.

>>Europe on the verge of political destabilization
>How is Obama responsible for that?

Americans think everything that happens in the world happens because of who the US president is.

The idea that other countries with their own politics exist is completely alien to them.

No, faggot, I'm done arguing with you tards on your false premises. You're a retard who thinks Obama is a better president than Bush because of "muh Iraq War" when Obama has slain more Muslims via drone than Bush ever could, removed more freedoms than Bush ever did, weakened America and empowered every other country more than Bush ever did, slandered the office of the Presidency more than any President in the history of the US with his bi-weekly scandals, and is about to hand the internet over to "international authorities" like Russia.

Just fuck off.

Are your brains in your ass, Germany?

When America went into Iraq everyone decided to follow, except one man. That man was Jose Zapatero, the prime minister of Spain. He said that Bush was a bully and a clown and he'd have no part of it. No one had Zapatero's back, because under Bush, America was the big dog. And as much as people liked to make fun of him and say "everyone hates him," Bush was at least a leader.

Obama is so embarrassing that confidence in the US is at an all-time low. The president of the Philippines calls our ambassador a faggot, Serbians tell Biden to get the fuck out, the "special relationship" between the US and the UK is all but destroyed, Russia is resurgent, China is emboldened, Mexico openly mocked us until Trump, ISIS tweets photos of them swimming in our embassy pool, and the government of Afghanistan will not even meet with us because they believe Obama is working against them.

You don't know SHIT.

For Europe, Dubya was worse.
For the US, Obongo was worse.

Obama has been Bush-lite - coasting on Bush Jr policies only with more gay marriage

1. Auto "Bailout" began under Bush
2. NSA/Drones - began under Bush - expanded under Obama

3. Fed policies - Greenspan/Bernake/Yellen - Began under H Bush Sr, continued under Clinton, continued under Bush JR, then Obama

Low interest rates has been fueling Wall Street. Banks are lending to Wall Street which then purchases stocks with low interst loans.

This.
Plus Dubya could throw a baseball like a man

Had Obama shown some balls in Syria we wouldn't have been flooded with refugees.

>No, faggot, I'm done arguing with you tards on your false premises.

You had no idea what the Arab Spring actually was huh?
Didn't even know it started in Tunisia.

Could have just said so, no need to get mad becasue you're uneducated.

How is he "Bush Lite" if he expands everything Bush did but adds new shit like faggot marriage too? Wouldn't he be Bush X-Tra Strength GOLD POWER or something?

>Obama is a false prophet
He promised to bring a new era of progressivism and did just that. He got rid of Third Way bullshitting, shifted Dems to the left and cemented their standing as "minorities party". He endorsed BLM and LGBT rights, said Trayvon Martin could've been his son and appointed (so far) only women to the Supreme Court. SJWs are a symptom of Obama's America. Sounds to me like he brought exactly the change that he promised.

Not accurate

This Dubya was more about America and domestic issues and let us foreign relations go into the shitter.
Obummer was the opposite the world no longer hates us but he also single handily screwed over race relations.

I know this might not be popular on pol, but their is no fucking way anybody who lives inside america or who isn't a literal retard can think Bush is better. Bush may be the worst president ever, at least in the top five, people only compare him to Obama since Obama is the current president.

>race relations and the american general public*

FTFY

You are an angry young person.
One correction - the president of Mexico openly mocks Trump.
Carry on.

SJWs were started to distract the left from Obama's economic policies that have increased the wealth of only the upper class. Race relations are the worst they've been in decades. Neocon interventions in the Middle East hsve expanded. Civil rights violations that Obama promised to reign in have expanded. There is no substantive difference between Bush and Obama.

Do you think that unless the Obama administration supports every single country involved in the Arab Spring individually it doesn't count?

Seriously, this is what I mean by you faggots and your false premises. I know your fucking games. You're going to say "they didn't do anything in Tunisia so you're wrong that Obama supported the Arab Spring!"

No, the fact is that Obama supported the Arab Spring, and that was a fuck up, and him not supporting it in Tunisia was another part of that fuck up. In Tunisia nothing was at stake, and yet Obama said nothing. It would have been a safe bet to support them there, with the US losing very little if it didn't pan out. Instead Obama said nothing, so they would resent us either way.

He waited until things started happening in Syria and Egypt before opening his fat mouth, and those were high risk areas, and it was disastrous. So cut the bullshit, Obama supported the Spring, and it made him look like a retard, and the Arab Spring is biting us in the ass even now, because of him.

You have literally nothing to say besides "lol u mad." Good job. Don't address tone like a pussy, address the argument like a man, faggot.

But you can't.

That's not the reason EU countries are shifting to the right, the economy (of every country except Germany) is. Most people feel like the EU benefits no one but Germany. Also Europe collectively has a soft spot for isolationism and fascism, it doesn't surprise me that we're falling back on it.

It seems like the last 16 years were a blur.

New years eve I was playing Monopoly with my dad in 1999. I was 8 years old then.

What happened Sup Forums?

Yeah, this.

Bush was a fucking disaster, and it's going to take decades to fix the damage he's done. I'd give him 1/10, being generous.

Obama hasn't been great, but despite his flaws he's been ok, 6/10.

He's a million times better than Bush.

Obama and that's really impressive

This HAS to be pasta.

You got me.

16 shitty years and counting

>Neocon interventions in the Middle East hsve expanded.
A neocon would've gone into Syria. Kerry and Clinton advised him to do it, he decided not to. I wouldn't call him a neocon.

Obama because he is shit.

you've lost control of your life

How has Obama been "ok" and Bush was literally Hitler, when Obama did everything Bush did and more? You got any actual reasons besides "it's bad" "he was OK?"

Yeah, I got you, because you've got fucking nothing.

Owned by the same people. Doesn't matter.

It's only going to get worse.

Like trump said, the Iraq war was probably the most disastrous things for this country in its history. Obama is terrible and I'm convinced he hates America and wants to see it destroyed.

He's arming AQAP through the Saudis, he armed ISIS when they were "moderate rebels", and we murdered Qaddafi in cold blood. If he thought the American people would support it, we would be in Syria right now.

>two presidents
>Same congress

Barely anything has changed. Presidents dont have power. They pretend they do but they really don't.

As far as how our country looks Obama made us look weak and Bush strong all based on their attitudes.

Obama was worse. He destabalized the entire region and along with clinton funded and provided arms for the rebels that they knew were extremists and went on to form ISIS. They're responsible for the arab spring that islamists in charge of so many countries. They also push retarded social policies n the states by tying them important funding like schools.

All Bush did was fuck up 2 countries nobody really gave a shit about, and covered up the saudi gov connections to 9/11

Congress changed hands 3 times between 2001 and now.

Really waiting for the 21st century to become more than ineffective and static domestic policies and minor yet never ending wars in the middle east.