Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ojnj8hNxvRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't read comics so just tell me

177a bleecker street

Sanctum Sanctorum

Literally who?

It's where Sherlock lives

Bleecker Street Bleecker Street He will be the strangest thing walking out onto that street.

oh shit niggers this gon be good.

user, Sherlock lives in 221 B Baker Street.

Is strange going to live there?

It seems like the kind of reference they'd pull since he played sherlock.

The Sanctum Santorum is at 177 A Bleecker street. Whether the address was a nod to Sherlock Holmes or not Idk. It just happens to be a happy coincidence that Cumberbatch has played Sherlock and will be playing as Strange.

can't tell if seriously not getting it or troll...

Who

Strange: Here's a joke for the three of you. Two Gods and a Scientist walk into my home...and refuse to leave.
Thor: Where's the joke?
Strange & Loki: I'm/He's looking at it.
Loki: Sorry about that.

You're on the internet, use it instead of begging for people to spoonfeed you.

The world will never know :^)

Doctor Strange's house

kill yourself

ENHANCE!
N
H
A
N
C
E
!

Sherlock would find out

Was that intended to be funny? I honestly can't tell.

OH NIT SHIGGA!

It's shooped. Nobody fall for the ruse.

Sweet

Does this happen in the beginning? At the end? Post Credits of Dr. Strange?

I wonder.

don't worry, once they slap the Marvel logo on it people will quote it for years

Probably some point in the middle. Mind you, Thor does go back to earth and finds Odin on the streets. Might be that he leaves him with Strange till he gets shit straightened out.

Those are rumours, and even if so, it doesn't really add up. Why would Loki and Strange both be there?

I'm thinking it's just a post-credits of him warning Strange about the infinity stones and to start reading up on them.

>Why would Loki and Strange both be there?

Dunno, but I'm interested in finding out.

>I'm thinking it's just a post-credits of him warning Strange about the infinity stones and to start reading up on them.

That's possible. Especially since Strange has the Time Stone.

I thought it was already confirmed that Strange doesn't have the Time Stone?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ojnj8hNxvRM

>We will never get a Loki and Thor buddy comic

Why exist?

It was all but confirmed that he has the time stone.

>177a bleecker street
google it and you will see another MCU tie in

oh shit is that Mjolnir disguised as a walking stick?

>I thought it was already confirmed that Strange doesn't have the Time Stone?

I've yet to hear anything that says he doesn't. Generally everything has pretty much implied that the Eye of Agamotto has the Time Stone in it.

Doubtful. Though that would be cool if he learned some of the illusion shit that Loki and Frigga knew. But Ultimately, it probably isn't. Considering he could call Mjolnir to him anywhere, I doubt he needs to conceal carry.

>I doubt he needs to conceal carry.
It could easily just be a nod to the comics, not everything has to have a reason

Is the entire movie just Thor and Loki paling around New York? Because I really want that.

>Is the entire movie just Thor and Loki paling around New York?

No. Most of the movie takes place on Asgard and other worlds. Thor is only on earth briefly.

Nah, there's also Banner and Thor paling it out in the Grandmaster's fighting ring

Thor found Doctor Strange on Tinder. He thought he was qt.

It's not.

This is just embarrassing.

cool

Whatever Nick Fury said to make 616 Thor unworthy

Could you imagine a Strange and Thor teamup for the climax? The visuals would be beautifully trippy

If Strange is American and has a casual conversation with the guy who dropped aliens on New York City then he's a complete bitch.

I'll never understand these movies where they reform the bad guy and people just take it and go "this is fine. Yeah, you killed a few hundred of my fellow Americans by being a colossal faggot, but let's share a cuppa."

Nobody has shown Loki kindness aside from Thor himself, though, because "MUH BROTHER".

He's nowhere near Malcolm levels.

Still bitter about the empire crumbling, limey?

Go away, Marvel citizen.

>Nobody has shown Loki kindness aside from Thor

Watch handsome work.

But that happens all the time in cape comics.

Not Who. Strange.

>Yeah, you killed a few hundred of my fellow Americans by being a colossal faggot
>few hundred

Kek, not even close. Marvel pussied out after the outcry at MoS' civilian massacre and retconned the New York causalities into a few dozen.

I'm hoping for some sort of reference to Strange Tales 123.

>Could you imagine a Strange and Thor teamup for the climax? The visuals would be beautifully trippy

I'm sure we may see something of the like in the next two Avengers movies at least.

>MCU Thor
Not even fucking once.