FUCK BATMAN

FUCK BATMAN

Why does anyone even like him anymore?

what? Dead shot was with Batman. how many times has he save people from situations like this without killing anyone?
Besides they had a deal apparently.

New 52 Deadshot's daughter didn't know she was his daughter until now? Weird.

Cause any reasonable man would trust his kid's life to Batman's no kill policy, right?

Batman is pretty good at saving kids he's not raising himself.

Right. Even his first origin, where his family was whacked by accident when dealers attacked other dealers and he started worshiping "one bullet, one kill" rule? Retconned hard.

tell that to Joker's victims' snapped necks (and other fatal injuries).

Was he in the room with those victims? Like right in there with them? Because he's disarmed Joker from across the room a ton of times. A bunch of faceless mooks? No fucking problem.
Deadshot jumped the gun

Isn't Deadshot black?

light-skinned black yes. very light.

No fuck off

FYI OP Batman being an asshole is actually why a lot of people find Batman to be an enduring character.

Do you mean "endearing"?

Not him but he doesn't need to be endearing to be enduring.

Enjoyable; entertaining; readable; etc.

Do you need a thesaurus? Like, I'm saying something which people enjoy about the character in a way which makes him enjoyable. It makes Bruce more human because his personality is FAR from perfect.

7/10 made me chuckle.

>Selina isn't a classy seductress but rather a tacky slut who runs around honking guy's dicks
I like this characterization

Right, 'enduring' doesn't mean any of those. You meant 'endearing'.

>tfw Suicide Squad rebirth is shit because DC threw Jim "I can't draw a full issue" Lee on it to temporarily boost sales

I was the one who said endearing in the first place?!

This is me

This isn't.

>batman pointing his finger at him very angrily
No, batman. Thats not how grown men do it.

They usually hold the guy by the collar. Not point at him like you're scolding a kid

If that was a cop and not Deadshot, would Batman react the same way?

Batman has beaten up cops before...

A LOT.

He probably wouldn't make the same deal with a cop...or he'd make the same deal but he probably couldn't threaten him with Prison but he'd still wag his finger at him.

Classic dead shot always had a Italian or Spanish vibe to me because of the mustache.

>WE DA BAD GUYZ

Batman comics are like Spider-Man comics: they're everyone's first, and extremely lousy.

LOL

>Batman to be an enduring character.
>enduring

Fuck. I meant endearing.

I'm retarded >

>It's Batman's fault that Joker is alive.
>It's not Gotham's fault for not having a death penalty.

He could just pay somebody to kill the Joker. He doesn't have to do it himself.

They did. When Joker got it, Batman saved him by proving he didn't commit the particular crime he was charged with because apparently he got the death penalty for ONE specific murder and nothing else.

Even the Joker deserves a fair trial. Sorry if you don't believe in justice.

Batman detains people illegally left and right every night. They probably let the majority of them go because they can't just lock somebody up just because some crazy man beat them in the face and left them tied up in an alleyway.

Tell that to Gordon.

that said the character has been around since what '39? '40? pretty fuckin enduring

>For decades, Gordon has been illegally detaining people who were assaulted by an insane furry

All in a day's work in Gotham City.

just because the entire gcpd runs train on them while theyre tied up in that alley doesnt mean they dont let them go

Got a problem with that, punk? If yer too much of a sissy to handle Gotham, then why don'tcha get on outta here?

Eh, he sucks when he's not juicing.

>Batman detains people illegally left and right every night.

He doesn't though. He performs citizens arrests and the cops come and take the crooks off his hands to actually be imprisoned. The most recent villain that he's ever detained to my reckoning was Hush, who got subjected to sass from Alfred by leaving a delicious meal's odors to waft into his cell, just beyond his reach.