The plot of the last comic or cartoon you've read or watched has now been rewritten by Tite Kubo. What has changed?

The plot of the last comic or cartoon you've read or watched has now been rewritten by Tite Kubo. What has changed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vB0XhE_HthA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This fucker was a Quincy the whole goddamn time

>homestuck

not much except slightly better ships, at least kubo knows bro's don't fuck

I don't read shit or watch shit like Bleach. So I don't know what happens.
I guess what I watched or read just drags on more than needed with unnecessary shit?

Star winds up with Ferguson.

were people actually dumb enough to think ichigo would get with rukia?

it goes on for 10 years and the ending fails to give me closure.

the backgrounds disappear
luther gets his shit kicked in at every turn till a mcguffin saves him

Yes.

Even though Orihime was presented as the love interest at her debut.

Even though the series introduces Renji as Rukia's love interest.

Even though Ichigo and Rukia spend less time together as the series goes on, and have pretty much no romantic ties outside of the Kaien thing, people thought they were going to be the endgame couple.

Sup Forums, 2ch, tumblr, and twitter all went ballistic over it too.

Kubo gets way to much hate though I can see where it is coming from. The first few years of bleach were really good IMO.

This dude was never meant to do long running manga, he just doesn't have the ability. Give him some 30 page monthly shit or do exclusively 100 page one shots.

Steven Universe would probably be pretty interesting.

Yeah the Soul Society arc was better than Enies Lobby IMO. But people will prefer a series that is consistently average to a series with a strong beginning and a descent in quality. Bleach is the Spawn of Sup Forums. It's a shame what happened to the series. I'm curious about what Kibo will do next. Despite what how Bleach ended I really want him to make a new series.

Last comic i read was Bleach. What happens now?

>better than Enies Lobby IMO
>implying anything in Bleach's mexican Nazi wankfest can ever top this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=vB0XhE_HthA

I hope you're joking.

Stevens really a diamond/quarts/human hybrid.
>Since when were you under the impression that he wasn't just his mom in a boy suit.
Connie gets bleached.
And garnet uses the almighty to end the show prematurely

Bleach and Naruto's early entry were superior to the entire first third of One Piece when it came to action, character and adventure. The only thing that screwed both series over was their dip in quality. One Piece was never great so it couldn't really disappoint anyone. A good comparison for One Piece's western equivalent would be Adventure Time.

Go with the last comic you read that isn't from Japan.

the world of gumball is in the fishes mind, but gumball is the only one who can bring it to reality. so in a way, gumball only exists because he makes himself exist.

It was cancelled with me asking "What the fuck just happened?"

>muh bloodlines
>muh pretty boys
>muh supernatural paramilitary peacekeeping force that actually spawned all the worst enemies of said paramilitary force

>each sister is the leader of a squad of girls
>together they form the Gotei 10

Serialization when?