Guys who will do literally anything for pussy

>guys who will do literally anything for pussy

>he didn't rape the sneks

why?

anything accept acting classes

Because they were a gift for cersei to do whatever she wanted with.

He probably raped the sneks and his niece

>she would have cared if Euron caused them a little bit of extra anguish.

Because last time GoT showed rape there was a huge feminist shitstorm and D&D had to apologize

popping skulls like zits is cool, but no fake rape allowed

>D&D had to apologize

Source?

he probably did rape bad pussy and her mother

This.
I've been waiting 6 seasons to see a Dothroki horde rape and pillage Westros. Now it looks like all that action will be off camera. I want to see shit get HARDCORE... not tame and polished!

>wanting a bunch of savage brown people to rape all the white women

google "US SENATOR RAPE GAME OF THRONES"

Friendly reminder that Cersei raped her brother in tonight's episode

>"no"
>sucks dick anyway

feminists won't care
they only care if its a girl.
that is their way.

That's why I hate that my kind of entertainment is embraced by the masses. I'm now expected to suspend all disbelief that no raping and pillaging takes place in The Realms.

well he already raped her once so they're even now

same man. I really really really wanted to see tyene sand raped, but instead my qtgf just got poisoned. cersei would have that girl raped to fuck and then poisoned, and we all know it.

These HBO shows all follow a pattern. They start off sleazy and salacious, with lots of explicit and shocking stuff. Then as they get more popular and start attracting a wider audience, they have to tone it down. People are dumb and will sit their little kids down in front of anything if it is popular enough, so you have to start walking on eggshells and playing it safe to avoid pissing off all the retards who are watching m-rated shows with their kids or the feminists who are always looking for an excuse to start controversy drama.

I was expecting Cercsi to give bad-puzzi to Sir Gregor, to add to his secret harem.

Truth, but It goes beyond HBO... I refuse to to spend money on another LUCASFILM movie again. I feel like ALL of my viewing choices have fallen under the scrutiny of GynoVision. That's why vindictive threads like this have been bubbling to the surface.

>after I do this cersei is bound to like me
He's a fucking beta trying madly to get out the friendzone. How embarrassing
>Sup Forums worships him
Sounds about right

He was never in the friendzone. They only just met. Cersei is also not just a woman, but the current ruler of Westeros and currently pushing Dany's shit in left and right with his help.

Would you call the Russian generals conquering Siberia and Turkish hordes for Catherine betas?