$633 million worlwide without China and Japan. This movie has succeeded

$633 million worlwide without China and Japan. This movie has succeeded.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/box-office-spider-man-homecoming-passes-600m-worldwide-but-is-unlikely-to-top-the-amazing-franchise-a152940
ocweekly.com/news/carlos-rosario-gonzales-murders-over-oc-clubs-no-fondling-the-strippers-rule-6450104
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marvel is unstoppable.
Desi Comics should give up.

Saw this with my nephs, we all loved it. Popcorn was great too, nice and buttery.

>Has pulled these numbers in a little over 3 weeks
I thought you faggots were calling this a flop

DC shills are trying their hardest to make this seem like a flop

I guess I would be desperate too if a Thor sequel is getting more hype than the first ever Justice League.

it's really pathetic on their part actually

Andrew Garfield's movies were better than this shit

for how bad everyone on here trashed it i liked it

way better than the garfield shit

They're paid by the shitpost, one rupee per post.

Suck a duck, faggot.

No they weren't, at all

that don't mean the movie is gud tho

Whatevs. Go back to your weird circle jerk of praising your twinkie spider-kid you fucking Disney pedo.

and don't forget it cost 55 million less than amazing spider-man 1 and 80 million less than amazing spider-man 2

gonna stop you right there and say those movies were complete abortions and shouldn't have existed

*Dipto Comics

Cry more

do you not know the difference between brazil and india?

are you telling me you like zendaya and all her horrible fucking lines?

Peter Parker falls in love with Gwen Stacy.

Unable to confess, the wall crawler is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when the spider-based superhero recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of the MARVEL MULTIVERSE.

The fact that you had to make this thread proves that it underperformed.

Not sure why this thread is devolving into abuse. Me & the nephs loved it. Popcorn was nice and buttery, too.

EVERY TIME!!

left is zack snyder right is james gunn

FINDS

0/10 you're just butthurt

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Same shit, different monkeys.

Spider-Verse movie starring Maguire, Garfield, and Holland when?

I thought judging by the previews this would be a flop but it comes as no surprise to me that I was wrong because society never fails to disappoint me. I work with young adults and so I am aware that today's youth idolizes this particular flavor of forced unfunny pop culture garbage and frankly I will not shed a tear or give the slightest semblance of something that could be perceived as even a partial embodiment of a fuck if I come home from work tomorrow and find out there were 10 more Sandy hooks and subsequent terrorist bombing attacks on the grieving parents and on the degenerates in hollywood who are responsible for the production and marketing of this abhorrent cock waffle of a film. If this occurred, I would simply shrug and go about my business and maybe even take solace in the fact that in the absence of bad movies and the people who enjoy them, there may be newfound potential for our culture to become something that doesn't make me want to stab a butter knife into my aorta and peacefully bleed to death, affording me a sweet escape from the horror of modern films

Screw you buddy

dude i can take being called butthurt from a marvel fag but don't flaunt the pic of fuckface there.

Spider feels

Curry Monkeys and Favela Monkeys are still monkeys.

>I work with young adults
Me too but they put me on a registry

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

Well, it's succeeding just like BvS has. It made money, but had so much potential to do more. Unless it completely explodes in China and Japan, it's gonna end up underwhelming, box office wise.
But not a flop like everybody says. And it succeeded where it was more important, which is regaining good faith for the franchise, after the shitfest of TASM.

>that's what butthurt haters actually believe

should have put in a better token asian than the fat friend

Tom Holland will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at Captain America Civil War. Tony who loves Tom Holland wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Tom'd love him, but since he already loves Aunt May he'll go back in time before Tom is born, and become his mother.

>And it succeeded where it was more important, which is regaining good faith for the franchise, after the shitfest of TASM.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The best from this Spider-Man is yet to come.

> Amazing Spider-Man did 800M$ adjusted
> Homecoming won't pass ASM numbers even with MCU and RDJ
> Being the second worst movie in terms of box office
> Do 20 million to 50 million more than ASM2

The only good thing about this bum movie is the low budget but still with RDJ taking 10% of the overall box-office + % of the production budget HC is not really a success.

Learn to do math and analyse the fucking numbers mate

kek

go back to brazil

She was pretty funny

>brazil

i think anythink would have been better than the fat freind. next to zendaya i just wanted to murder that fatass by the 30 minute mark

Except it has earned less money than the TASM movies which were both considered as under performing flops hence why they didn't bother continuing that series.
You cannot completely rely on China or Japan either when the expectation was probably that it was going to do much better where it already has been released.

i thought he was ok, but the foreign markets probably want the asian character being a badass in some way

like how they did it in rogue 1 with the blind guy and the gun guy

^^^^^^^^^^

What do you think SM: HC ends up making

>brazil

>brazil
first time here?

SRI LANKANS FULL FORCE TODAY, EH?

Very close to 750-775, a very successful hit but not as big it was to be.

>doesn't understand how images work on Sup Forums
UMA

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/box-office-spider-man-homecoming-passes-600m-worldwide-but-is-unlikely-to-top-the-amazing-franchise-a152940
Its not passing you delusional mouselet

>replies to the wrong post
learn how to use the internet, tyrone mcrapebaby

Is not hard to pass ASM2 even with adjusted numbers ~20M$ more than the original numbers but yes won't take ASM1 numbers

Amazing 2 did 130m in China+Japan.
Homecoming did better than Amazing 2 in every major terrytory.
800 minimum.

Man you sound really fun to be around. The 'young adults' you work with probably all think you're a huge cunt

doesnt mean its good

It has RDJ and SM.
At this point it's only going to be worse.

sory for misunderstandings I did not do the needful thanks you

uma delcia

i bet most capecuck posts are from the same 10 new friends

Did you miss the part where it's been out for 3 and a half weeks?

daily reminder that a white DChad actually posted a timestamped picture of him while the Marvlets are too pussy to do it.

I'll just be leaving this here.

>DChad
That fucker looks way too old to be on this site

Kek.
Marvlet assblasted revisionists are so funny.
They get BTFOed in everyway and resort to racebaiting and name calling because their shitty film did way worse than it should have

I would shit a brick if Thor got a 95 kek

There's retired people on this site. You kids didn't invent the internet, you know.

ocweekly.com/news/carlos-rosario-gonzales-murders-over-oc-clubs-no-fondling-the-strippers-rule-6450104
Why the fuck are Marvlet drones so creepy lads

Old, bald fat fuck.
I guess this is what a "DChad" is

"DChads" aren't white though

>old people shouldn't be on this site
go back to Sup Forums you summer school shitlet

Did you miss the part where it had a massive first week drop and pretty damn sizable drops every week since? And that on its third week, it's making literally half what Wonder Woman was pulling on week 3?

With Spider-Man and RDJ?

With literally nothing similar competing with it?

IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER?

Nephs fucken loved it. Had to tread butter. Great one though

Let's see your pic. Or have we already seen it?

>Nothing Competing with it
>Dunkirk and Apes, two universally acclaimed movies
Every single movie that WW had to compete with had shit to medicore reviews, and had the issue of 'sequelitis' (Transformers, Cars, Pirates)

Not really
ASM2 did 700m & they considered it a failure

I think this will do 800m, but not the 1bil+ they expected

>With literally nothing similar competing with it?
Apes, Dunkirk, and Valerian. Do you not have these films in India?

>blah blah blah

Dunkirk strike you as a fun romp? Or Apes either, for that matter? Kids should be flocking to this, but for some reason, they're just not.

What could the problem possibly be?

Honestly Homecoming probably cost more due to RDJ, i bet he will take a large cut

Funny you should mention India, because Spider-Underachiever is breaking records there! The streets are flowing with the poo of the True Believers!

Sadly, all that business translates to about $3.59 what with muh economy and all. Sad!

I am fun. shut up loser

>mfw I saw both Amazing Spider-Man movies IN THEATERS and I don't remember anything from either of them except blue Jamie Foxx

She literally has like 4 lines in the movie and they were all pretty comical if you aren't a butthurt Sup Forumstard. She just plays the part of the overly "socially aware" high school girl. Trust me I went to high school in NYC and there were quite a few girls like her.

> 800 minimum
nope, but very close yes

Well there is the difference between budgets to account

Lets do simple math okay?

ASM
>262M/300M that is a 15% difference between normal BO and adjusted BO
>That makes GBO (757*15/100) 871M
>871-220 = 651M

ASM2
>203M/217 that is a 6% difference between normal BO and adjusted BO
>That makes GBO (709*6/100) 752M
>Between 200M to 300M production budget, lets just meet in the middle
>752-250 = 502M

Homecoming
>Let's assume the movie does 775M
>RDJ will that 10% of that
>175M+78M = 253
>775-253= 522M
>Only 22M more than ASM2

Well math does not lie while being a bit of speculation on the final Homecoming numbers
Second worst Spidey movie

Screencap this shit, is honest truth
Hope I didn't screw any math

She's a shit character. Fuck you.

>Second worst Spidey movie

Friendly reminder that the movie where pic-related happened is still likely to outdistance Spider-Flop.

Thank god for Pajeets

RDJ got 5 millions a day, for 3 days of shootings. Put your nonsence about 10% away.

You're delusional if you actually think that

Have a source on that? Because is quite common for Marvel to give RDJ a % of the GBO and is quite normal for important people to have 10% while I would also accept he got 5%

You forgot to post the uncensored version.

None of these movies are succeeding or failing solely on their own. A large part of it is how the previous movies did. Iron Man 3 crossed the billion in part due to coming off of the hype from the first Avengers. Spider-man 3 is the highest grossing SM movie because it was followed the buildup of success from the first two movies. Likewise Homecoming is carrying the failure of ASM2 and franchise fatigue on it's back and is still turning a declicing franchise into an upswing.