Truly activates one's prefrontal cortex

truly activates one's prefrontal cortex

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/crime/2010/06/16/i_killed_my_daughter__with_my_hands.html
instagram.com/lanarose786/
google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=woman in burka suicide attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That makes no sense at all.

Christians didn't commit terrorist attacks in beach resorts.

>prople who chose to dedicate their lives for a religion
>someone who are forced to cover their body by their religion

Yeah totally the same

>literally all Muslim women who wear hijabs and burkinis are forced to do so by their husbands/fathers
bad meme

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you other countries cant kick out AIDS you couldnt kick out the FUCKING FRENCH is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off

>a fucking leaf

I wonder if women are ever gonna be allowed to me imams in Mosques or any type of Islamic nun.

From what I know, it is not allowed

Go be a woman Muslim and don't wear a hijab in a Muslim country then.

LEAF

>europeans banning something not european
>everybody chimp out
>europeans banning something european
>sand monkeys think it´s legit

k

Fairly sure "Muslim swimwear" is a European invention.

Women don't go swimming in Muslim countries.

stimulates further thought

Do nuns blow up?

thats not a swimsuit you retard

>truly activates one's prefrontal cortex
So does this. Who do you trust?

>what is the UAE
>what is Oman
>what is Pakistan
>what is Jordan
>what are secular Muslim-majority countries like Turkey and Egypt
go sit in the corner, you dunce

>Be a woman
>Live in any muslim majority country
>Choose not to wear a burka or hijab
>Get stoned to death, caned or have distant male relatives throw acid in my face for "Dishonour"
Ya fuck off you moron. Comparing a nun's habit to islamic wear is a false equivalence and you know it. Pic related because you're an embarrassment to canadians who hate what this country is becoming

>they're forced to wear these things
>they grew up being forced
>they like it

their opinion doesn't fucking matter.
butthurt canadian shitposter.

>Pakistan
Wat.

I hope not. They are the wifes of god unlike the heathens from the middle east.

Jokes aside. These people are not forced since childbirth to wear a thing because showing skinn is an sexual invitation.

A

waaaah i have a right to impose my shit on other cultures

FUCKING

>Muslim women being forced to wear religious clothing is a meme
Fuck off
thestar.com/news/crime/2010/06/16/i_killed_my_daughter__with_my_hands.html

Declining numbers vs increasing numbers.

Protected species at risk of disappearing vs vermin population explosion.

>intentionally ignoring the "literally all"
try again

The vast majority of them are forced too and literally everyone knows it. The Niqab almost vanished from the middle east during the early twentieth century and only made a return during the 90's when various fundamentalist groups came into power across the region. It is not a legitimate cultural choice and to pretend otherwise is disingenuous and naive.

thread/

The women who don't wear hijabs and burkas in the oil states are not even from the middle east you fucking retard.

And in those countries you listed that are not oil shieky you get stoned and acid sprayed.

Gj leaf

Forgetting about someone, guys?

Neither did women wearing burkini's

you cannot possibly be this ignorant about your own colonizers
pic rel are women in Karachi

you are right, their brothers did.

what is it with Sup Forums and the gianormus cuckery today?

>Work attire versus all women
Really does.

>this /s the thread

>The women who don't wear hijabs and burkas in the oil states are not even from the middle east you fucking retard.
Confirmed for never EVER having set foot in Dubai.

Here's a Muslim Emirati grill
instagram.com/lanarose786/

>Pakistan
>The country infamous for acid attacks against women
Apply Yourself

google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=woman in burka suicide attack

How many people have Christian Nuns killed?

/pol BTFO

>oil rich girl who probably have grown up/been in western europe/America her whole childhood and can do whatever the fuck she wants

Yeah TOTALLY represents the average women there.

The ban has nothing to do with "burkini's"

They don't want any Muslims in Cannes.
It's just an excuse becasue they can't outright impose a Muslim ban.

God damn Pakistan looks like a shit hole

Good. Ban both. They're both retarded brainwashed sheep.

>"I'm s-sure t-the average Muslim girl is forced!"
you can try moving those goalposts to the next town but it's futile; you've proved yourself to be a clueless underage sperg who hasn't left a 25 km radius of the cuckshed in which he was born

*dibs bedora*

I thought Liberals already banned Christianity.

They hate Christians. Why are they pretending to like them now?

Why are they supporting Islam, an equally Anti-Semitic religion?

What are they doing there? Did their nunnery burn down?

Or sexually harass women swimming. Or throw rocks at them for being whores.

why would they

they show tacit support by getting butthurt every time the media covers a terrorist attack in the west

>le funny fedora meme xD

Everyone who supports religions is a retard. If you're like >25 years and still believe in an imaginary friendo who does shit for you, you're just as smart as sheep.

>1776

What about Science? That's a Religion.

The best religion.

can you post a normal girl from the middle east who is not a daughter to an oligarch then?

Oh no you can't, they are not even allowed to have instagram.

That's not muslim swimwear

What a dumb dune coon cunt ! Yea cause there're as many nuns as there are burkini wearing sand niggers, right....and are these nuns hurting anyone ? NO. The burkini dune nigglets on the other hand will gladly support their Jihadi brethren and hide them from authorities if need be. Saracens swines, EVERY FUCKING TIME !

also nuns are just random christfags they are non having 5 terrorist kids per habit

I've never seen a nun at a beach before... pic must be protests

Banning Muslim swimwear is the most ridiculous thing a "Conservative" government could ever do.

It's an ineffective, meaningless gesture. It will have no physical impact.

All it will do is piss-off Muslims and make Whites feel guilty. It's a Psyop.

Nope, science is open to debate. Methodology in science is evolving, changing. Facts are also evolving. Science is a quest and has been a factor which has greatly improved people's material life and health. Without science we would have prehistoric lifespans (maximum 40 years).

Science is not a belief, though. It's just a very useful tool, nothing more. You can't believe in something that keeps changing.

Nuns don't hide bombs in their habits.

Christ ! What a fucking cesspit, I can almost smell those pakis from the pic, fucking muhammeds.

One is by choice one is because her husband will beat her

>White victory
>Jewish machinations

pick one

Maybe the next step is to ban any Muslim practices altogether.
Then start expelling them back to where they came from.

I reckon the chances of this happening are extremely low, though.

This.

What did women in Burkina do? This is religious oppression and violating their human rights.

Science isn't open to debate.

Theory, Data to Disprove

Each piece of data is a theory in itself.

fuck off mohamfag

sage

>Data is a theory.

No, a coherent idea based on evidence is a theory.

And science does change. unfortunately the standards are getting lower, not higher.

And they are always open to debate. If someone has a competing theory that offers more explanatory power than the previous one, they have a chance to replace the dominant theory.

Theories come and go in science. Even Einstein's theories proved to be an approximation of the universe (which made him extremely buttmad about quantum physics).

This truly engages my neural lobes!

>Muzzies
>Humans
Pick none.

is "really makers you think" the new meme-answer for a point you count counter with actual logic? like an internationally applicable version of A FUCKING LEAF?

It's not a White victory. It's a scrap being thrown to the White morons. A scrap that is guaranteed to backfire.

It's like this:

A Black Sniper killed a Cop!
Let's ban Rap Music!
That will work!
Dumb White: Satisfied, Psychological Defenses Neutralized
Niggers: Pissed, Psychological Defenses Activated
Long-Term Value: None

Hmm. This positively kickstarts my cranium!

I visited England and France last summer and I only got hit twice so joke's on you.

no
those women belong there
thanks though

so yes, basically?

wtf I hate memes now

I just DO NOT understand the point of going to the beach if you're not going to actually sunbathe or get in the water.

>Maybe the next step is to ban any Muslim practices altogether.
>Then start expelling them back to where they came from.
The next step: Full psyops against Muslims.
Make them scared shitless to be Muslim. Just like the Jews did to the Aryans.

Absolutely inspires contemplation.

That's not s swimsuit. Nuns don't swim in that. It also doesn't cover the face.

Each piece of data is a theory. The data has to be validated. You don't know if it's accurate.

It's possible to have bad data, and prematurely disprove a theory. Problematic, no?

>And they are always open to debate.
The theories are open to debate, but Science itself isn't.

You have bamboozled my brainbox

Except nuns don't go into the water in their habits, mentally insufficient sandnigger.

go suck a dick on church street you fucking loser.

hi green japan

They are Europeans wearing something that is a part of European culture. Why would it be banned

If they don't, I will.

I hate Christians just as much as I hate Muslims and Jews.

No, but they were planning on going after the WTC well before the Snackbars did.

Fucken Christians, dead set. Even though they could do it without planes.

>pic related

ARE YOU AUTISTIC MY FRIEND?
EACH PIECE OF DATA IS A THEORY. NO ITS A PIECE OF DATA.
WHAT CAN STRING THEM TOGETHER AS A RATIONAL RESULT IS THE THEORY.
>braindamaged psyochotropic drugs addict detected

Can make zero sense of that drivel of yours i just read. Absolutely zero.

A nun's vestment is only worn when a woman chooses to become a nun, they don't even have to wear and it's fine.
While a trashb- burka is mandatory for every muslim female or they get raped or killed.

Why do liberals support the oppression of women in a religion of murders and terrorists?

Really blows me away.

wtf i am a meme now