Only master race can post in this thread

-Rules-
>Above 6ft tall
>No less than 99% Euro on 23andme
>At least above average intelligence
>Mesomorphic body type(not too fat or too skinny)
>Relatively physically attractive

I fit all these qualities, I wonder how many others on Sup Forums are also master race. One day we must eugenically purge all those who do not meet these standards.

Other urls found in this thread:

faceresearch.org/students/symmetry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no replies
hmmmmmmmmm

Tfw no one meets my high standards... :(

nice bait

Hello fellow ubermensch

>I'm 6.5, close to 6.6

>Haven't done a DNA test, done a lot of paper genealogy though. No non-whites I can find, but a Portuguese ancestor in Virginia in the 1600's, if you don't like Barbosas. Mostly middle class Anglo-American ancestors, a few clergy descended from lesser gentry, and through them two lines of old distant royal descent, one Plantagenet, one from one of the lesser Saxon kings though I can't remember which.

>I took a test just a few weeks ago. My verbal intelligence is off the charts, I scored 120 when the average was 100 and the highest on the chart was 110. I scored 88 for my non-verbal though, which is the level of someone who has had a mild stroke or head trauma.

>Extremely thin. One of my friends said I look like a white Kenyan or Somali, like I've been stretched. I'm an Annunaki looking ass nigga.

>A lot of people has described me as cute, I'm nearly a 23 year old virgin and don't have much sex appeal. I match a lot on tinder but never get laid or a second date. I have relatively light skin, green-blue eyes with gold flecks, a high bridged nose, and sort of femme pouty lips. Medium brown hair that my hair-dresser said has natural gold undertones, whatever that means, and I get blond highlights put in because I'm a secret Nordicist, H.P. Lovecraft Moon Man fan.

Work on your personality and lift as well

It looks like someone diden't read the fucking title.

Hitler was a pussy who killed himself because he was a crybaby little bitch who got destroyed by the Russians and USA. Hitler BTFO

>not objectively
Fucking liberal faggot leave.

demisexual panromantic otherkin here. can i also join the circlejerk?

>>No less than 99% Euro on 23andme
>>At least above average intelligence
Pick fucking one.

>>Above 6ft tall
yup
>>No less than 99% Euro on 23andme
not compromising my DNA but yup
>>At least above average intelligence
yup by mass American society's standards
>>Mesomorphic body type(not too fat or too skinny)
made up words and yup
>>Relatively physically attractive
yup I tend to dilate women's eyes

okay Brueder where do I march? nah j/k ur a phukken punx troll

yr fuckin trolled

also everyone who doubts my master-racedness is preemptively trolled by some decades

>6'1

>21

>Only non-white ancestors were some Cherokee grandparents and their ancestors, I'm 1/16. Other main bloodlines are Scottish and German.

>Associate degree in funeral sciences, leaving for basic training for the USAF in a month. Never had a formal IQ test

>Athletic build

>Haven't had a dry streak with women since before high school

lmao

99.5% European here

Hitler was 5'9". And so am I.

Manlett reporting in. Just wanted to say great thread op. A real staple to the divide and conquer movement destroying the white race. You are doing G*ds work.

Good job on becoming an Aryan, user. Here's your lifetime supply of virgin white women and German beer.

I'm not athletic enough :'(
I look more like Goebbels than an aryan athlete.

Nice I can post here. Fuck all you NEET losers you give people like me a bad name.

>american
and
I'd bet my money on the fat side.

That's like the 1% Sup Forums population 2bh

>6ft exactly
>probably only 85% white
>130 iq
>pretty skinny before i started lifting
>considered attractive by most

I'll post anyway

Ugly fags wya

>body type

Thanks, yeah, lifting would be good. I have a shit conception of time though (my neuropsychologist I took those tests with said it's a side effect of my non-verbal intelligence disorder) so combined with my classes and taking care of myself food wise it's hard to manage my time to get a lifting schedule. Soon I'll be moving near a friend who's pretty heavy into the WN scene who has the opposite problem to mine, kind of a heavyset Alpine dude, and he wants us to be work out buddies. I'd like that. I'd probably do better that way. I used to do calisthenics in my room but that would last for only a few weeks at a time and then a trip up in my schedule would throw me off and I'd stop.

I have been trying with girls. I actually was in a long distance thing with a qt. blond Greco-Polish girl and we're still in contact though she might not/probably isn't real, she backed away when I sent her a time stamped picture (nonsexual) and asked for one back and got mad at me for not trusting her, so I'm wary on that but we still talk. I'm hoping for better luck when I finish school and have a set time schedule more or less permanently, and I'm sure having some more money will help. I can wait til I'm established in my 30's and try to shack up with a cute blond or light-brunette in her 20's, have my options a little more open before I get saddled to one for life. I seem to have a good friend personality, like making buddies isn't hard, but I have a hard time with sexuality and romance. I'm not ugly or anything but I figure I'll need as much help as muscles and money can lend.

6'2
blue eyes, dishwater blonde
broad but overweight
122 IQ
i wouldn't fuck a guy so i don't know.

pic not related

Hasn't 23andme been caught for selling your info to third parties?

Hitler was 5'9"

That's why he chose to never have children.

I'm from South Brazil, therefore white and germanic. How my fellow übermensch are going?

t. João Carlos Schmidt

> Tfw I'm all of these expect I'm 5ft 9
Also relatively physically attractive can be considered subjective

The average height during the XIX/XX century was below the XXI average.

Why Mann has it's own flag?

I thought you were considered just a english land

Nah, we're an (((independent))) country

all of the things except that I'm a kike

No it's not subjective, anyone can look at an aesthetic face and an ugly face and tell the difference.

YOU CAN'T TELL SOMEONES ATTRACTIVENESS BY THEIR BODY YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

>>Above 6ft tall

When will lanklets learn?

>paying money to give your DNA to the jews
Clearly you don't meet your own intelligence requirement.

READ THE FUCKING TITLE DIRTY COCKROACH

>>No less than 99% Euro

>posts with american flag

>body type bullshit instead of bf% and weight
>allowing people who can't squat their BW to post
>allowing people outside of stem to post

you fucked up OP

Well obviously there are people who objectively have fucked up genes, but then why do people have different opinions on who's attractive. I mean if a girl thinks I'm attractive and another doesn't, am I ugly because not everyone finds me attractive, or am I attractive because not everyone finds me ugly

>be 6ft
>be 100% chink
>get mired from every girl in my city including blonde hair blue eyed aryan qts
>athletic and strong
>whitebois tuck their heads and slouch in my presence
>pump and dump your future gfs on a weekly basis

Your mother doesn't really count as a girl, so I'd say you're ugly.

>>mad manlet

you can objectively quantify beauty through symmetry.
faceresearch.org/students/symmetry

the more symmetry someone achieves, the more beautiful he is

Girls uglier than you will settle for you, even though you're not 10/10, cause they can't hope to get a guy that hot. So the girl will lie and say you're attractive but we all know she's thinking about that 10/10 chad when she's having sex with you.

>1 post by this ID

a fucking leaf
>inb4 medpack

An asymmetrical Taylor Swift face is still more attractive than a symmetrical trigglypuff face any day of the week.

Symmetry is good but that's only one part of the equation.

oh i bet you meet those standard op, i bet you do

Which is why balls are the sexiest things there are. Science can explain everything.

uh isn't trump a little too orange to be your leader? you guys better get on that

>6'3 tall

>100% (Dutch) / 24 yrs

>They call me Professor

>Athletic (Kickboxing)

>Brunette with Blue eyes and hot as fuck (Girls come to me, without me doing anything)

Did you know, cucks?

Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world.

please.

alright, agreed, though you can still quantify beauty objectively.
a smooth skin
an even and symmetrical face

that's the kinda stuff that makes you beautiful.

also I feel the need to say no homo now.

>>Brunette with Blue eyes and hot as fuck (Girls come to me, without me doing anything)
you're a 6'3 muscle dyke ?

what the fuck kinda freak are you

(brunette is for women. it's a feminine word m8)

Tfw when 5"8'

can someone explain this meme to me?
im puzzled over here

I'm posting because I fit 4/5. What are you gonna do about it?

>6'3
>46.1% British & Irish
>19.6% French & German
>3.5% Scandinavian
>30.1% Broadly Northwestern European
>0.5% Broadly European
>139IQ
>220lbs
>face is like a 7.5/10

just looking for a fascist qt to breed 35 new soldiers

>OP is American

hahahahhahaah master race hahhahahah that's good hahaha 60%

Yes those are all good, but there's more nuance than that. Like the shape of the chin, can't be small but shouldn't be cartoonishly big either. Nose must be medium and have the right shape. Eyes must be not too wide not too narrow. the bone structure in your face must be on fleek. that kind of stuff.

Whats the manly word then? Brown hair? Why is Blonde ok?

so I wonder, in 30 years when whites a minority, will they be treated differently?

All these
>and gay

Hello I'm jewish and I'm in ur thred

Skinny tall guys are disgusting and should be gased, but strong tall guys are fearsome as fuck, while strong manlets will always be inferior to a tall guy

because they are french words and it is blond for a man blonde for a woman
and yes, just say you have brown hair

>5'11
>25% Japanese
>yes
>yes
>yes

D-do I make the cut

fuck off Lulu

Congrats, you've mad the cut. Here's your complimentary breeding station outfitted with a dozen nubile young Aryan ladies.

Also Het Wilhelmus is a good song.

>Donate his DNA to jews.
You just confirmed that you're not part of said master race. You're reek of stupidity.

>falling for the 23andme Jew
>above average intelligence

I feel like you guys are missing the point, obviously attractiveness is measured on desirable qualities, but how many of these qualities, and which specific ones, are needed for someone to become RELATIVELY attractive. If you scenario was real about ugly girls settling with you, then there must be a reason they picked you, you must have at least some desirable features. Unless these girls literally look like Leslie Jones

Look more like a Canadian to me

I'm a japanese women therefore i get more rights than all men combined xd race traitor scum rather fuck me than ur white women hahaha

>6'4"
>Gold/red hair
>Blue eyes
>half Nordic, half Germanic
>dolichocephalic skull
>high cheek bones and strong jaw
>lean and fit

how can any of you even compete?

>Hitler can't even meet the first requirement
when will they learn?

i prefer thai women

Yea lol imagine a non-buff tall guy standing next to a ripped manlet. Girls would still go for the tall guy. The manlet would be flexing in the corner and everyone would laugh at his pathetic attempt. You can always tell when a manlet gets buff to compensate for his short stature.

>25% Honorary Aryan
Just wear platform shoes and you're in, pal!

i meet all above -5 inches. exceptional intelligence. physical attractiveness gets a lowered score for being short. do i get gassed Sup Forums?

Brown hair brown eyes master race reporting In

Hitler was a little drugged out degenerate manlet.

6'3 Polish/German Jew here to build greater Israel. If you guys haven't figured out that 100% support of Israel is the end all truth, then you'll just die with the rest of them.

Can't say I'm too upset about it either.

>Above 6ft tall
162cm
Only known ancestors are Europeans, but never done a genetic test.
Done this one, not that it seems to have mattered very much.
Overweight.
At my best the most I could have managed was a 6/10 or so by my own rating.

And in spite of this, I have a wife and children. So I guess I win this one OP.

>190cm
>Slovene with some Austrian blood
>people call me the philosopher at work kek
>lift
>am attractive

Now what?

>Above 6ft tall
6'4".
I'm not paying for a meme gene test but my family lineage is pure Anglo back to the 1700s so I think it's safe to assume I'm 99%+ Euro.
99.9th percentile IQ.
I don't even know what the shit this is but my body is pretty normal.
I think I look good and girls have told me that throughout my life.

You also need to include:
>Big penis
>Good academic record and/or good salary
>Not gay

Why would the kikes want his DNA?

Can you call me senpai? Cause I'm noticing you.

>Big penis
>Not gay

You may also want to include:
>Huge esteem issues attached to my tendie loving dick. Am I a good boy?

my kind of thread

You think you're gonna satisfy your woman with that pencil dick of yours? If you have a big penis your woman won't feel any need to sleep around. But sure, keep deflecting, I'm not the one with a stub for a penis after all :^)

>I don't even know what the shit this is but my body is pretty normal.
Pic related.