What is the most redpilled/ conservative way to dress and what is the most bluepilled/ liberal way to dress?

what is the most redpilled/ conservative way to dress and what is the most bluepilled/ liberal way to dress?

Im personally /preppy/ because not only is the clothing comfortable but it shows that Im not a disgusting slob and that I actually care about how I look, Also almost everyone associates preppy people with being republicans (which is true) so Ive been called around my campus a republican white male just because of how I dress which makes me happy. Ive been triggering SJWS just because how I dress. Hell Some of the websites I get clothes off of have "Reagan Bush 84" Tshirts on them lol.

Pic related is how I dress

Other urls found in this thread:

llbean.com/llb/shop/88994?productId=1388092&attrValue_0=Burnt Sienna&pla1=0&mr:trackingCode=9F1EF202-BFE7-E511-80ED-00505694403D&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=plaonline&mr:ad=57704158640&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:tid=pla-185327680640&mr:ploc=9004214&mr:iloc=&mr:store=&mr:filter=185327680640&qs=3091363_google&product=0PYH534290&cvosrc=cse.google.0PYH534290&cvo_crid=57704158640&gclid=CJGwsKi_yc4CFQ1kNwodoyUDZQ&gclsrc=ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay post mate

Heh bro, I have been on /fa/ for over a week now red pilling them. I highly recommend anyone else here doing the same. Also I picked up some pretty nice fashion tips.

I have never respected or valued the opinion of a prep. It's literally the most tryhard fashion; screams, 'look how better and rich and i am look at these loafers i use on my boat!' faggot

im not rich though. Its just dressing nice and conservative instead of dressing like a gross faggot nu male

>Ive been triggering SJWS just because how I dress.
triggercore

I wear these practically everywhere. I don't know if I can particularly comment on fashion.

Thisw shoes are the only thing consider preppy, everything else is what your average Joe wears. In the summer I usually wear Hawaiian shirts and some cargo pants.

Steeltoes, carharts, polo shirt. Get a job

lol me and my fraternity brothers wear Hawaiians when we have a party or go to the beach

Like this

Good man. Make sure you wear a white t as an undershirt though.

>telling lies on the internet

I have an odd fashion sense that subtly informs people that i am a wierdo and a loser, despite my attempts at dressing normally

This is how the white man dress.

prep is for gaybois normcore is true redpill fashon

its probably your posture and how you carry yourself.

You wear shorts AND a sweater?

That's a bit odd

where to cop saucy shirt and pant combo

Are these Sup Forums approved?

kek, faggot

Everything in that picture together is horrendously terrible.

They're mocking you because you look terrible not because you "look" Republican.

Looks more like a Jew Outfit

stick to white plaid shirt, tie and long black pants

see

why would I lie about that

Please rob/cuck me gear

Can poorfags also dress preppy or is it only for richfags?

And what's the diffrence between frat and preppy?

as long as you shove those boots up a commie's ass

Nah, just people with jobs. Are you a NEET?

I dont think so M8

No steel toe cap but will try my best desu.

Since this is /Hawaiianshirtgeneral/ what's a good quality Hawaiian shirt brand?

Only buy clothes made in the USA or Western Europe

And whites wonder why they have negative birth rates...Christ

redpilled: dressing however you want without any leftist propaganda, not giving a fuck what other people say because what the fuck do those niggers know anyway

bluepilled: dressing how other people, mostly useless "celebrities" like the kardashan nigger lovers, nigger rappers, rich hollywood liberals, and the like tell you to dress, wearing any leftist clothing like che shirts, bernie shirts, etc

that's how all the bros dress at my university, just need to add the can of dip and Columbia rain jacket

OP here, what I plan on wearing tomorrow to parents week at my school

Are those Tims? I got the same in blue.
Do you put sockets with them btw?

P A Y N E?

Blue Levi's 541, red shoes, and a solid color shirt every day 365 days a year. Keep it simple and clean.

Chubbies are over priced but goddamn can they make a good looking shirt. Their marketing is also next level.

Sperrys are comfy as fuck.

dip checked, same with boges, rain jackets are usually just pull overs but Some people I know wear those

Winter clothing normally.

>what is the most bluepilled/ liberal way to dress?
Body paint only, especially if using rainbow colors.

preppy and frat are different

preppyis a brand centric style exudes a feeling of self righteousness in what you wear with brands like Polo Ralph Lauren, Vineyard Vines, and Sperry.

Frat is the bastardized child of prep and the business casual look

get out chad

>pink shorts
unless you have massive quads from squatting 2-3x/week, don't. you'll look like a faggot

I have those exact sunglasses as hand-me-downs. What are they called?

I have one pair of chubbies but they are in the wash and Im not going to get them lol

Go to alohaoutlet.com for some great price shirts, literally hundreds of Hawaiians

>Thinking that you have to be rich to wear preppy clothing.

You can get fucking boat shoes at an Old Navy.

With zero negro influence

Barbour Jackets are Sup Forums approved.

In South Africa?

Do you not sweat? Are you part dog? Hog?

no french bro they are sperrys

r8 me

Not him, but they look like normal aviator sunglasses

the look focuses on pastel color polo shirts, longsleeve tees, button downs, and chino shorts/pants. They wear fancy loafers or boat shoes no matter what they are wearing.

It's simple and easy to wear, but in my opinion it's TOO easy to wear.

I'm so glad I was an athlete in college so I didn't have to hang with frat dudes

5/Dickies

It rains like a motherfucker at UF and at random times so a jacket is easy, just throw it in my backpack and done.
>boges
zero tolerance smoking on campus, UFPD will pull up on their bicycles or segways and write a ticket

That's why I said winter.
Pic related is my Summer look.

OP here again

Cant go wrong with a pair of salmon pants as well

AKA nantucket reds

I knew several guys from high school who wore those shoes and to me they scream "I watch anime and post on Sup Forums"
Mainly because the guys I knew who wore them were very vocal about their memes and anime.

track doesnt count

I own twelve black tshirts and a few black polos

onitsuka tigers? good for the gym, not good for much else

ok so your actually smart lol, I go to alabama and dude when it rains it fucking pours here, I have a pullover I send in a minute but jesus christ is it awful. No boges on campus? Jesus christ how do those kids live

Prep is THE upper middle class look.

you have to be in a family with 160k+ combined yearly income otherwise you are a poser

its lowkey a school shooter shoe

I have a pair of these but I would kill for ones that are slim fit instead of straight fit.
Anyone know where to get some?

>your
american """""education"""""

>redpilled: dressing however you want without any leftist propaganda, not giving a fuck what other people say because what the fuck do those niggers know anyway

Anyone else hate it when you go to the store to buy [specific clothing article] for a practical reason and it's "out of season" so it's not in stock.

NICE

because fuck norms and fuck being remembered by the way you dress. dress for function and dress for cheap. dress discreetly.

you dress like a fag

>Cargo shorts
>Preppy
r u avin a giggle m9?

I live in Jew York and if you wore OP's clothes to any job interview, casual summer party, event or even regular day in Manhattan you'd get fired instantly.

Unless your a billionaire golfer, you don't get a dresscode pass. It's long pants, white collared shirt, tie.

Unless it is a fromal occasion where a suit should be worn, your grandfather had the ideal style.

Word.
a bin full of merino wool black shirts
mix of indestructible metal buttoned patagonia shorts
onitsuka tiger mexico 66s

fuck fashion, i've been wearing the same shit for nearly a decade.

iron your clothes senpai

Thanks.

hipster

Only Mexican day laborers wear that jacket in the US.

>alabama
Damn good program your school has. I'd motherfuck you till Sunday but you're not from FSU or UGA so we can keep it friendly
>No boges on campus? Jesus christ how do those kids live
Drinking, user. Lots of drinking and edibles before and during class.

llbean.com/llb/shop/88994?productId=1388092&attrValue_0=Burnt Sienna&pla1=0&mr:trackingCode=9F1EF202-BFE7-E511-80ED-00505694403D&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=plaonline&mr:ad=57704158640&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:tid=pla-185327680640&mr:ploc=9004214&mr:iloc=&mr:store=&mr:filter=185327680640&qs=3091363_google&product=0PYH534290&cvosrc=cse.google.0PYH534290&cvo_crid=57704158640&gclid=CJGwsKi_yc4CFQ1kNwodoyUDZQ&gclsrc=ds

I'm lazy senpai, followed this anons advice

Fits me and I can mix and match a bit with it.

Good enough for me

Seconded.

They've always come across as totally useless to me.

You actually change wallets?

>You actually change wallets?

to match the belt lel

That looks terrible.

You dress like a wannabe frat star, the complete opposite of red pill conservative.

Got any more of those?

Baggy cargo shorts. Basic pair sneakers. Low cut socks. Carhartt hat. Plain colored hoodies. Sometimes pull over. Sometimes zip up. Plain color long sleeve tshirts under or over plain color tshirts.

I try to avoid having brands, names, and symbols on my clothes as much as possible.
In the winter I'll wear nice cargo style sweatpants. I think the brand is Echo. One of those nigga brands. Dank sweatpants. Super comfy. Well designed. Gray. Blue. And black. With a hoodie and hat.

Sometimes I'll just wear a never ending amount of polo shirts. Goes great with the sweat pants. I kid you not. They look almost like a slightly baggy pair of jeans when the fabric is new and taken care of.

Betas everywhere in this thread. Why the fuck would you care about the opinions of others? This is why you guys will remain here on this website and die virgins.

this tbdesu

>not having multiple wallets to hold your multiple IDs (because you own multiple homes in different states), lots of cash in each, and 1 of your credit cards in each

>LL Bean
I bought my rucksack from there. Great pack and even better customer service.

Frank H, why are you posting here

r8 my fashion