pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

JERKY

david lunched lol

WINDOM EARLE IS LIVING WITH SARAH AND SHE FEEDS HIM ONLY JERKY

wtf was with that last scene after the intro to the song i always skip

So Sarah buys only Tomato Juice and Smirnoff and Cigarettes

the Turkey Jerk is because she is noticing the alternate reality shifting

the noise was bagboy on the kitchen, she is fucking him???

Bing yelled for Billy on end of eisode 7 remember? Also the reality sfift on this scene with the customers changing

all those name dropping is because they are in the other reality

RR = 2 realities

Shelly and Norma are in both
that is why the book tells that Annie does not exist and Norma had other parents

>Heineken
it was there for us, he filmed this week after reading here
FUCK THAT SHIT, PBR

fuck you faggots, this episode was absolute unambiguos KINO, better than episode 8
>audreyfags & comfyfags BTFO
>awe-inspiring cinematography and 5-star performances
>innovative pacing and storytelling
>midget representation in films and television
>finally all the loose ends of dougie jones storyline are tied up nicely

He truly lunched us all this time.

>really loved that bike
that my father got for me

reminder that this ep proved it. LYNCH has final cut for sure, but Lynch aALSO signed a contract with showtime for 18 episodes. this ep for sure proved that the sweeping scene, diane smoking scene, no stars scene, etc, where stretched out to pad the episodes. so he would have 18 eps for sure.

So it was the episodic equivalent of

>i was only pretending to be retarded

good to know.

The Heineken actually made me laugh.

>sarah scene - kino
>ben and truman scene - kino
>audrey cucking a manlet - kino
>the shot of jerry running with the mountain behind him - kino
>albert flat earth reference - kino
>The turnip joke - kino
>sarah palmer probably fucking kid from store - kino
>blue rose scene at the beginning - kino
>dougie getting btfo by a baseball - kino
>the look on lynches face when looking at the slut - kino

it WAS kino

Laura is awful because of the faggot cute posters

Season 3 is literally the MGS2 of television and film

PABST
BLUE
RIBBON

>tfw riding the bike that my dad gave me while eating smoked beef jerky

I'm sure Norma is still good right

R-right

you guys are forgetting that jerry ran for 8 seconds.

K I N O
I
N
O

>sarah scene - kino
>ben and truman scene - kino
>audrey cucking a manlet - kino
>the shot of jerry running with the mountain behind him - kino
>The turnip joke - kino
>blue rose scene at the beginning - kino
>dougie getting btfo by a baseball - kino
>the look on lynches face when looking at the slut - kino

it WAS kino

I TOLD THEM THAT COOPER WOULD TURNIP SOON
THEY DIDN'T GET IT EITHER
THE JOKE DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO PLEB

Norma 3 or Norma 15?

Well Angelica is dating some guy but this other girl saw that guy making out with another girl. I don't think Angelica could take that much pain. You know she lost her mom recently. Also this other friend was run off the road and had to be saved by a farmer.

I actually think that might be it. Lynch wanted 18 episodes just in case he needed it but he didn't so he added a bunch of filler crap and tried to play it off as a joke. Not sure how I feel about that but I guess it's better to get it out of the way now so that the last episodes can be reserved for kino. The fact he reused old footage for almost the entirety of the Jacoby scenes made me realize it isn't some kind of joke but actual honest to god filler.

CUTED

>six more episodes

Never trust the sincerity of someone who says "kino"

the only problem was the lack of dougie

otherwise it was pretty good

Does this mean i can leave?

>when the jerky kicks in

The truth is Lynch poured his heart and soul into this work and now he's on his second bottle of bordeaux and holding back tears as he scrolls his Twitter feed.

the one dougie scene was great though

>he shot of jerry running with the mountain behind him
Literally the only good shot in the episode. Maybe that part with Sarah and the fan too actually.

At this point it's gonna be revealed her always working with those books is Norma secretly running the prostitution ring those young girls were involved in

>only good shot in the episode
just stop watching

you were CUTED

>Literally the only good shot in the episode.

Did not see the framing of the fucking jerky, you simpleton?

Nothing much story wise.

Laura walked in, showed her full frontal trimmed bush and did the finger gesture and the new girls plus the dude all went down. Ruth Radalet stopped playing and started to sing. End credits starring Kyle MacLachlan etc.

guys what the fuck is going on with diane. why did she do that weird hand gesture and say lets rock, while some spooky music wooshed? did she memorize the coordinates using some technique corresponding the letters to the numbers or was something else happening?

>clearly disheveled sarah doesn't know what turkey jerky is
>IT'S AN ALTERNATE REALITY DUMBY

what even with you guys tonight

Post yfw this is the last time we see Cooper

She's a lodge spirit who feeds on alcohol.

>one okay episode
>suddenly the whole show is shit

wtf?

you guys are such drama queens.

also there was a ton of fwwm music this episode

yeah nadine's in the same fucking outfit as well, they didn't bother to put her in other clothes to make it look like she was watching him on another day. lynch probably was gonna have jacoby doing that shit once but once he realized he din't have enough minutes left to fill, he repeated the same fucking thing as another episode of his show, the camera angles and lightening for nadine and jacoby's parts were exactly the same as last time.

When she typed it in she said "coordinates plus 2". It seemed like some kind of mnemonic to me. I think the "let's rock" thing was her just being kind of cheesy during that scene.

>the last time they spoke as friends

So Bad Coop was the guy that ran the guy off the road, right?

Gordon is baiting her
she did this

No, it was Chip.

>That bike was so hard to ride
I really loved that bike
I really loved that bike
I really loved that bike
That my father gave to me

She used to be an FBI secretary so she probably has some weird method of remembering things told to her.

i wonder if the scene is implying she's got a photographic memory. i don't feel like they would have anyone say lets rock without some purpose, given the context of the show

That's just the tip of the iceberg of this new theory's idiocy. Ask them about Audrey's marriage to the midget or Jade mailing Coop's room key.

You're gonna have to be more clear. I don't really follow you.

>Cooper wakes up as theyre playing ball
>Doesnt freak out just keeps playing with him

Yeah, she uses the memory palace technique. She actually quit the Bureau to compete professionally in the Memory Olympics.

so like, what is happening to sarah? is she being possessed by the lodge?

Coop won't wake up until he gets his room key. The first thing he will do is fuck Audrey up the ass and Lynch is gonna show all of it.

She has a pet lion in her kitchen that she feeds beef jerky.

She knows something is wrong in the town of Twin Peaks. And with all the fucked up things going there she is right to feel that way.

>Average Wendy's Customer.png

the woodsmen live in her fucking house, it's a portal, goofball.

Someone should put lynch on the other side

killing someone and then going to wendy's with jennifer jason leigh sounds so comfy right now...

She just bought Mark's book and it's making her go crazy.

the scene with albert and cole in the hotel was literally the best scene of the whole season

kino ep

SOMETIMES I REALLY WORRY ABOUT YOU, user

Not gonna lie Wendy's is my favorite fast food chain.

>Help of ANY kind

did hawk wanna make sex with sarah?

He's gonna give her the jerky.

sarah seems unhinged at the moment but, do we ever see her really stabilize after laura's death?

>tfw Laura is still BTFOing all the cute women in your past

This, lynch has good ff taste

the only people who hated it were audreyfags mad that their waifu married a little person and people expecting coop to wake up even though the dougie plotline isn't fully wrapped up yet

Sarah has a connection to the lodge and the sprits there considering she can see Bob and is used as a conduit for Windom Earle.

>More product placement

I guess Lynch really IS retiring. All that pp money must be lining his pockets right now

Nah I just wanted a quality episode is all. I don't care if Cooper ever wakes up.

Whats the question they have to ask Diane? What's happening in vegas besides dougie?

god if only she had a penis..

Is the turnip joke Cole's funniest line so far?

Enough with the vander posting this shit was funny when the song repost was going through each thread now its autistic cancer, we get it coopers gone

i didnt get it desu

can you post it again

>Albert flat earth reference
What? I don't remember that.

JJL will never lick the cheetos dust off your fingers

Maybe Mr. C is wondering if the FBI has found out anything about Dougie in Las Vegas. They haven't so far but now they know that whoever is texting Diane (probably Mr. C) has some business in Las Vegas, which I imagine is the fact that Cooper is in Vegas.

Why do Laurafags try to convince themselves that she's better than any other character when the whole impetus of the show was her being a massive whore? Did they forget about that part

Did the Candieposters get completely BTFO when they were wrong about her being important in tonight's episode? I haven't seen any of them

>muh safety blanket ALTERNATIVE REALITY theory so that I don't have to reflect on what's seen on screen and can comfortably just count to 119 or 430

PLEASE fuck off to reddit or at least dugpa. FFS.

Dougie's fingerprints were taken at the police station and submitted so it's likely that Mr. C is aware that the FBI will get that information eventually.