Please

How can I get blue pulled again.

I want to kill myself because of how depressing the world is. Please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

librivox.org/pushing-to-the-front-by-orison-swett-marden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just look after yourself man. That's all you can do.

Embrace the red pill.

just wait until puberty ends

but I suck and my family would probably be better off with me dead

No. Suffer.

Take another Red Pill

Don't be a pussy, go lift weights until you grow some fucking balls.

Bumping for interrest

The world is a better place than it has ever been, the internet just overloads you with all the bad shit that's always happens but you used to not hear about, because the media wants ratings.

just watch mainstream media 24/7 and really try to believe what you see there

>waste time watching popular TV shoes and talk with other people about them
>listen to pop music
>follow gossip news, ignore "boring" news (politics,economy and so on)
>dress in stylish clothes and follow fashion
>drink alcohol in large amounts and go clubbing
>do stuff not because you enjoy it but because its popular and that will make you part of the group
>think and act like the lowest common denominator.

and so on, you will become a neurotypical normie in no time.

BONUS HINT FOR MAXIMAL CHANCE OF SUCCESS!!
>stop visiting Sup Forums

Move to Toronto

stop browsing Sup Forums
watch the BBC
don't read comments sections
never leave your house unless absolutely necessary
dont vote

if you do this for a couple of years you might be able to forget

The bluepill, you can vomit it out, will be hard, and easy for some people.

The redpill, you cannot vomit it out. It will always be stuck in your body. But you can still live a normal life

take up painkillers

Take another one:

Take a world international relationship textbook, get yourself some Machiavelli and Hobbes. "The Selfish Gene" and "Sex at dawn" as well if you that kind of a guy. Get really cranked. Get nihilistic. Then learn about absurdism and existentionalism. Meditate a bit. Decide that meditation is just some New Age bullshit. Continue meditating. Watch some weird existentional bullshit. Find yourself. Find out that the world is full of naive idiots, cretins, cultists and evil fucks and you are one of them. Get comfortable with that. Relax. Go do some sports and have fun with your life. Look at the angst and screams of "mah oppression!" and "fucking shitskins!" with a slight smile wgile doing something more interesting than this bullshit.

Get laid and make friends with normalfags that don't obsess about politics 24/7. You'd be amazed how fast you stop giving a shit about JOOZ when you're out kayaking, hunting, going on a drunken camping trip with a bunch of friends, or making out with a QT.

>tfw you swallow so many redpills you realise the universe might not even exist

HELP

go outside.

You have to stand your ground user, not one step back. Have a large family and raise them right. It's literally our only hope for the future and the continuation of the white race. God speed.

It might, but your senses do exist and they follow a consistent model. So even if the universe doesn;t exist and there's only your consciousness, you still have to act the way you always act coz you still gonna get hurt if you'll try to drink bleach or depressed if you've got no one to speak to even if it's all just inside your head.

Then you never took the redpill.

You probably took the, as i call it Half redpill, half bluepill.

If you havent gone full redpill, youre still a Sheep.

Your post makes me puke. Because you truly dont care about politics, i bet youre only here for the Trump memes.

be around woman.

woman are good at bluepilling
2 months and ur out

You sound like cultist, y'know

you probably have a depressive illness which is altering the way you see things, seek help

Only way for someone red-pilled to get blue-pilled (on the surface at least) is to become pro Jew/NWO. I was literally pro NWO, pro jewish tricks, and pro communism for awhile.

Once you go down the rabbit hole there's no turning back.

"y'know"
fuck off subhuman

There is no going back now, your best chance at happiness is to become an ubermensch.

Well, first of all, you're definitely haven't learn anything about being truly freed by a red pill by now. Secondly... Being called a subhuman by a Swede... I heard your government is terilizing males or smthing. Good for you. Good for you.

There is no way Mario.

You just have to get by as best you can, like the rest of us.

Booze helps, good literature and art aswell.
Devout your time to philosophy and stay true to your values and if you ever meet the right female make sure she copies them.

Even if your are not religious the bible is a great read and offers far more than what you might expect.

Times will change and it is our dury to brace ourself for the aftermath, god bless you and stay vigilant.

y'all faggots are so edgy, holy shit.

There is no way to undo the redpill. The sooner you accept that you will never be able to change the world, the better it becomes.

Just go study

Sup Forums is not the redpill, not even close to it, at least when it comes to economy and sociology. It is still better than the bluepill that normies have but pol did not reach the truth yet.

Here's a test for whoever is willing to risk it. If a third world country like mine wants to become richer, how would said country get around to it? With protectionist policies, or with the free market?

Underated as fuggg, I want the blue pill back

Oh and even if you keep pol's redpill, so what? The worst that can happen is you cringe when a leftist is spouting libshit.

Pic related is you all

evolve

There's no going back. The best you can hope for is the white pill.

read some Schoepenhaur (sorry I don't know how to spell)

He is helping me a ton

anyone else here not even have to take the red pill to be redpilled?

Viibryd 40mg one once daily

White pill?

SOooo...Are there many not having access to a pc or laptop? Just a phone?
Maybe this is a reason how this discouragement. A phone is so tiring and impossible

Eschew propaganda of any kind. Oh, and listen to this.

librivox.org/pushing-to-the-front-by-orison-swett-marden/

Oh look, it's the bi-daily memepill thread.

Don't worry, Irish bro. We'll get through this.

Try to find purpose with the red pill. If you see and know all the strings being pulled, become a warrior for freedom for all those that are still blue pilled. Fight the illuminati as best you can. Prepare yourself and improve yourself. Become the warrior that everyone needs, yet doesn't know it.

There are a very small group of us relative to the blue pilled. It is our duty to protect ourselves so that we can protect others.

Part of the goal should be to wake others up. Learn discourse and argument structure. Study dominant culture to learn how to counter it in people's minds. Become effective. Become efficient. Survive. And awaken.

Work obsessively and drink in your time off.

At least, that's how the rest of us functional depressed red-pilled bros pull through.

Could it be just lack of access to youtube documentaries, kinds of chat boxes in any form, sinking into communities ((temporarily maybe)) and the likes? Just to reflect and all that.
Because of tiring and impossible to operate phones?

This, you know the truth now. You see this world for what it is, there is no going back.