Could Batman with preptime capture Kevin McCalister protecting his home?

Could Batman with preptime capture Kevin McCalister protecting his home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9N_aUm97hj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even if Bats is able to catch him, a supporting character Kevin met early on will sneak up and incapactite him.

Which Kevin McCallister are we talking about?

Batman would beat up his criminally negligent parents, adopt Kevin, dye his hair black and make him a new Robin

Classic

No one can

I don't know about a not-classic version.

Depending on what kind of Batman were talkign about, most of the stuff Kevin would be able to concoct could be outdone by the protectiveness of the batsuit alone. Part from that, even without gadgets, Bats aught to be able to easily scale and enter a second story window and quickly subdue Kevin, even if he's armed with Buzz's BB gun and a taratula.

Why the fuck would we give a shit about that absolute faggot on the right

No.

Batman could probably capture Alex Pruitt with sufficient preptime and maybe Finn Baxter if he didn't have some weird shut-in to help him by calling the cops, but NuKevin is a total sociopath and would just wreck Batman. That kid does not care one shitting bit who or what he hurts or how badly.

You know how Classic has a cartoon violence thing going on? Nu has that, and he lives in a world where you can literally flood a house and it's fine in the next scene. And he beat Original Marv.

Why did no one like Home alone 3?

I liked Home alone 3.

Yes. Easily. The only reason Kevin wasn't found dead when his idiot parents got home was because the burglars were fucking idiots.

By the end of Home Alone two, Kevin had killed both Marv and Harry like 22 times man.

With shit like this you have to take into account the genre of the movie

Seeing as this is on Kevin's home turf, we assume it's in Kevin's universe, not the DC universe

Assuming Batman remains the same though, the slapstick humor of this universe, and the fact Kevin technically (from the first 2 movies) has a 100% success rate at warding off people trying to enter his home, I don't think you guys are giving him enough credit. Does Kevin get prep time? How effective is batman suit against blunt force trauma, considering this would probably be Kevin's main defense (I imagine a sort of Goldberg machine victory from Kevin).

Also, as said, the conceits of their genre, Kevin would almost certainly win if in the HA universe.

Sure, put him in the DC universe and Batman would fuck hmm the same way Joe Peshi fucked that kid in real life.

It depends on how much preptime both of them get. I'm assuming they get equal amounts of preptime. If they have very little preptime, Kevin takes it. He operates at his best with little preptime, and his greatest skill is his improvisation. With more preptime, Batman takes it, since he could presumably observe Kevin's house, probably picking out any obvious traps, and prepare for anything he might bring. In the end, it all boils down to how much they both have to prepare.

Hey you watch screen junkies too?

You don't just want to smack that little punk?

Kevin doesn't just use blunt force trauma, he also uses penetrative weapons (nails and broken glass spring to mind, but also staples) and of course FEAR. He determines that many people are afraid of large spiders and uses his brother's large spider against the intruders, because as demonstrated long before the burglars come to his home, he's a resourceful kid with an understanding (if incomplete) of psychology.

So I'm thinking he'd trap Batman in the old well under the house and throw dead parents down on him.

Has kevin preptime too? Kevin with Preptime can turn an house into hell.

I dunno for me Home Alone is almost like Final Destination Jr.

I really liked the traps in 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=9N_aUm97hj8

This is making me realize that Kevin McCallister would be the best Robin.

Is it Christmas?

That would work out well - Batman goes and does his thing unhindered, while Robin stays behind and plays D.

He could fit with the theory that every Robin represents an aspect of Batman, representing the power of prep time and fear.

The actual Kevin McCallister.

Underrated post

Story logic of Home Alone depends on the burglars to be absolute idiots. So I don't know what would happen if Batman finally snapped and decided to strengthen his focus on acquiring children at the cost of fighting crime.

Maybe it's like in that riddle where the unstoppable force hits the immovable object: They give up.

They're both the actual Kevin McCallister.

>if Batman finally snapped and decided to strengthen his focus on acquiring children at the cost of fighting crime

80 years

Bumping because this deserves to be appreciated more than it has.

>Maybe it's like in that riddle where the unstoppable force hits the immovable object: They give up.
they dont give up the unstoppable object goes though the immovable object

What is Kevin's motivation? Batman wants him for the new Robin but Kevin knows what keeps happening to the old Robins so he's having none of that shit?

/thread

It's actually an audition to be the next Robin.

I don't think Kevin would translate well to being Robin, since his abilities are almost purely based on defending structures.

hes not wrong, immovable does not mean impenetrable

what's his mom's name again?

Poor bastard. Yes there are chances you might get a hot orange girlfriend and a hot sometimes crippled girlfriend, but then you wind up in a fetishized homoerotic spy adventure.

Or crowbarred.

Or stuck on a godawful Teen Titans title.

And somehow the worst is just being Damien.

>>The upside of this for kevin is that Solid snake will not be able to count on codec support from Tim Curry
>tfw you'll never play a Metal Gear game with Tim Curry on the Codec