twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALL ALONE IN DESPERATION,
NOW THE TIME IS GONE

WHEN ALL THE PURPORT OF MY THRONE HATH FAILED
THOU QUICK AND DEAD STILL HOLDEST ME FOR KING
KING AM I, WHATSOEVER BE THEIR CRY
AND ONE LAST ACT OF KANG HOOD THOU SHALT SEE

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE MUST CARRY ON!

To be fully truthful to those of you that bear me familial relations the deliberation of this new found evidence truly invigorates the frontal lobe of ones cerebral cortex?

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Yeb! tried to get into the meme business as well with his whole #jebnofilter cringefest. These people don't understand how memes work.

The secret is not to learn what memes people like, but rather to act in such a way that people will make memes about you regardless of whether you pay them to or not.

trmmsapdtbqhwymfafm
(that really made me stop and ponder deeply to be quite honest with you my friends and family members)

Just wait until the debates hit

No you wait fgt

bump. the people have to know that trump is doing well in the polls.

SHUT IT DOWN CANCEL THE ELECTION

Don't lose hope guys.

I'd like to take a moment to post this screencap of the Maryland 2014 gubernatorial election polls. Dems and the media are not above faking polls to make their position look stronger than it is.

That's a national poll. Hillary is beating Trump in key states.
For example, the usual Republican path to victory requires Ohio. realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html

Clinton is leading there. It's within the MOE, but it's been consistent. Democrats' path doesn't require Ohio, but the Republicans' do.

Trump is also getting tounced in Utah, which is bad.

National polls just shows what the popular sentiment is.

Underrated

>Trump's only losing by 1%
>we're winning senpai

See

No path to the presidency without Florida.

To win right now, Trump needs EVERY toss up state AND either Oregon (C+3), PA (C+9), or Virginia (C+10)

>polls before the debates
Lmao

Ramz paul already acknowledged its likely to lose.

But its still possible to win. This is the most unconventional election in decades

>polls before debates show shillary winning
DRUMPF BTFO ABSOLUTELY FINISHED PACK IT UP Sup Forums!!!!
>polls before debates show donald winning
Nice double standard there

What happens if he pulls it off?

dirka dirka

Wrong

THREAD THEME FOR TRUMP COMEBACK AND NOVEMBER VICTORY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OTqsEb326d0

It would be extremely painful.

LOST INSIDE YOU'LL NEVER FIND LOST WITHIN MY OWN MIND
DAY AFTER DAY THIS MISERY MUST GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this poll aint kosha

LOST INSIDE YOU'LL NEVER FIND
LOST WITHIN MY OWN MIND

Floridafag here. It's Trump all day all the time here. Nobody supports Hillary down here. No way she gets Florida, even with shennanigans.

??

I can't wait for Romney to endorse Johnson and Trump gets btfo when mormons all vote for johnson. Romney already said he would have endorsed Weld but he doesn't know Johnson, so it's only a matter of time.

I can't wait til Nate Silver has to eat his own smarmy shit, even if it means having Trump as president.

Ah yes, Nate "Wyoming and Idaho will turn blue" (((SILVER)))

DAY AFTER DAY THIS MISERY MUST GO ON

The only unbiased poll I have seen this month showed Trump at 63%.
Meanwhile, CNN, Reuters/ipsos and whatever the fuck else is out there shows Hillary in a pretty large lead.

Thank god that wikileaks came out and proved to people that those polls are complete garbage though.

Colgate gets it

You must not live in old Jew/spic Florida

>Trump is also getting tounced in Utah, which is bad.
No he's not faggot.

They called me and i said im voting for hillary
They will be btfo when i vote for trump :)

>The secret is not to learn what memes people like, but rather to act in such a way that people will make memes about you regardless of whether you pay them to or not.

You expect a media industry to into memetics? Haven't you noticed all the low-energy meme edits shills typically use? Often it's an old meme with the caption edited as if to make it easier for normies to understand, killing the joke. They are idiots.

BULLSHIT FAGGOT. I live in the reddest part of FL, and there's no fucking sign of Trump here. No bumper stickers, no signs, nothing.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/mormons-trump-utah.html

Yeah he is, mormons don't trust him, Romney is considering a Johnson endorsement, he already said he's voting libertarian as well, once that happens all the mormons are going to do whatever Romney does.

>it's another 100% accurate election prediction

fucking mormons are basically the muslims of america
why do we even keep them around?

Kek'd. I remember that.
All the bernouts were super happy and spammed that shit.. until Hillary won.

Much like Muslims, once we kicked them to the desert, they found our weakness: money.

>404

Holy fuck, were they actually serious with that shit?

#rekt

Yes, the university did predict election wins since 1975.. but they """predicted""" this one to boost Sanders popularity.
Notice the 'Bush Elec votes' aswell.. according to them, it was going to be Bernie vs Bush.

Lmao, now that the polls are tied the shills are breaking out the "but muh Florida".... haha, you CTR shills are a joke.

>sanders 404
At least they got that one right.

>imblying
people where saying the polls meant fuck all before and during the ctr shilling because its true. I can't wait for trump to rip appart clinton in the debates