I think its time the countries of INT take a vote on whether a country with as many problems as the USA...

i think its time the countries of INT take a vote on whether a country with as many problems as the USA, should be considered a developed 1st world western nation or a 3rd world shit hole.

First World with Third World Characteristics

Argensimia is a third world shithole

Leave USA alone. You wh*Te trash countries have no right to bully Latin America.

2nd world i.e. good enough

4th world. Literally the worst country in the world at this point and it will only get worse.

the butthurt chicano is right, we're a proud third world shithole, don't come here

>That argie that assumes everyone is chicano
Dios mio....

>Argentina better than Brazil
I know we're fucked, but we being worse of the Argentina? Spare me

yea nobody skins each other alive here unlike in brazil so yeah..

We're also certainly not worse than Mexico, nor we're africa-tier either, Whoever made this map don't know shit

there are only 2 kinds of people that have such a strong bias against Argentina; chicanos, and soon to be chicanos

How are Congo DR and North Korea as equally developed as UAE and Saudi Arabia? What is this shite?

Argentina is better than Brazil

Perú will try their best!

Love this meme. Peru certainly deserves more love.

No it's not.

The rule is simple. If a poor person can afford an iphone without a big headache, than the economy is pretty solid.

Here in Brazil a brand new iphone would cost 7~10 minimum wages.

Coincidentally, this map is also my racial hierarchy of the world.

>simplifying shit so much

sorry I don't wanna be carjacked or something

I think you don't know the definition of a "first world country"

brainlet here, can someone explain how greece has an advanced economy

You are more likely to be robbed in Argentina than in Brazil

>We're certainly not worse than Mexico

Bruh.... look at this dude...

Cold war definition isn't really relevant anymore

Oh yeah well, killed in this case.
Except for the shit economy, Argentina is better to live in.

I'm gonna need some sauce with that

Neither is dividing the world into just rich and poor nations but apparently you people can't handle anything that involves more than 2 categories.

Some parts of this cunt are 1st world but a lot of it is also 3rd world. I would call this nation either.

viva México cabrón! Ay ay ay ay!

Not some parts. Rather the rich and the poor. Something has to be done to address this wealth inequality and soon. You're heading for a civil war and this time you have nukes.

No we are not real life isn't Sup Forums and the poor are isn't really 3rd world, it's second world areas at max. Public housing for example actually looks pretty good here.

And argies, I hate Argentina.
SHUT UP!

>You're heading for a civil war
lol no. things are bad but not like the time in the 1800's where things were even worse because people were literally treated as 3/5ths a person

oigan sudacacas se que alla abjo no hay buena economia ,mucha pobreza, mucha delincuencia, no hay tecnologia pero dejen de invadir Mexico gracias.