Marvel Knights Storytime (Part 3)

Welcome back Anons. Time for Cage.

See, I get why it's an issue, but given how often Luke complains about people ruining his clothes, is anyone surprised that he decided "Fuck it, going with street clothes"?

Remember the time early on, where Luke had to dodge a charging car? Here he is fucking charging into it, wrecking the whole damn thing!

By the way, yes. This IS a lot earlier than I usually do them. But my schedule opened up a bit, so I'm thinking of doing the storytimes at 12 PM rather than 12 AM like a freaking nutter.

The last time these two met, at least when we storytimed, was back when Like and Danny were a duo in the 80's, and the Purple Man was causing shit.

Starting way early eh?

This guy is what every /fit/tard who goes on about manlets and being "swole" looks like in my head.

Like I said, I'm considering doing all of the storytimes this early from now on. That way I don't worry about people following asleep (and since we're starting on Bendis tomorrow, that may be me)

Shang, get your ass off the desk. You can medidate on the floor, or maybe the chair.

So how often has Danny and Shang actually had an uninterrupted fight?

Okay, Turban guy's proportions are a lot more normal this time.

I was halfway through a "Bullseye vs. Zaran" post, before remembering that Bullseye gets his shit pushed in by freaking DAREDEVIL, while Zaran fights with Shang-Chi.

Aw shit, he was gonna give him the Ultimate Kingpin.

God damn it Frank...

We saw what happened to him last time when he met Dagger.

Damn it Matt, quit being an asshole.

Well, good luck, a lot of people don't check out storytimes this early, dunno why

Matt, you're a fucking lawyer in your day job, and almost never have any problems with money, not everyone is as lucky.

Well, let's see how this thread compares to the last one in traffic, and see which is a better time for discussion.

He's about as familiar with strategy as you are with loosening up.

Holy shit, is this THAT Shades? The one who's glasses let him shoot cyclops lasers?

To be fair Matt... you DID.

Okay, so I know who Tombstone and "Big Ben" are. The ones on the right and left? No idea.

And suddenly ninjas.

In case you don't remember, this is Cloak. Dagger helped him remove his powers, so he stopped being such a moody little shit.

I haven't actually read much about stories STARRING Nick Fury. Why is he just an Agent now, instead of running SHIELD?

He heard Luke is "bulletproof" and got the wrong idea all this time.

Remember, Big Ben here is basically as strong as Kingpin.

As you can tell from this scene of him lifting Daredevil by the head.

Apparently the counter to the "Subline Crane Discipline" is a bullet.

Seriously, would it KILL you to add a different font effect to Natasha's Russian?

>Dagger vs. an entire gang solo

Uh oh

Apparently Fury isn't a fan of popcorn.

So what exactly is Bullet's power?

Remember, only Cage's SKIN is invulnerable. Internal bleeding and snapped bones are always a thing.

So yeah, this can't be good.

Why do holograms not have feet?

>BOO-YAH SUCKERS!
Luke is great

So does Fu Manchu actually fuck these random women he's got chilling around him, or does he just have him sit there next to him all day?

Haha Bengal looks so fucking dumb

He was cartoon Cyborg before the cartoon.

>that face when Luke says they can get off

He's thinking of the same lame pun everyone who's ever driven someone somewhere has thought of.

So yeah, the user from last thread was right, it was totally an LMD.

>that one bit about Tombstone being albino

>"It won't suck itself"

You just had to have popcorn

I hope it was GOOD popcorn.

Actually that's bullshit, all popcorn is crap.

Okay, does the whole "it doesn't have a soul" really come up often enough for NAT to know that?

IM NOT A FAGGOT DAD

Man, you forget how tough LMDs are, if you've only known them as decoys.

Okay Shang, how is "strategy" materialism?

At least they figured that out quickly.

>"Spector, you've got ninjas in your whirlpool. Is this some weird Egyptian sex thing?"

I gave you some extra time. Did a woman bring you into her bedroom to "kill the LMD"?

Are these guys still around?

"Merciful Master"? That title sounds like it'd piss him off.

Okay, why the fuck are these things so damn tough?

Marc, he's out of your league, don't do it...

Okay, normally I don't post ads, but I've got to see the reactions to this.

Who's the worst of these writers? Bendis or Austen?

Remember Anons, it's not murder if they're ninjas.

Is "the president" one of the spectre's villains? Or did the Marvel Universe's president literally have death squads?

Told you Marc.

This seems like a really bad weakness for your killbots to have.

Sharon the Weapons Minder? REALLY?

>"You may measure your life in seconds".

Uh oh.

Well... fuck.

That's an ugly fucking LMD.

>Everything Dies
>Hickman intensifies

I don't think Austen has ever written anything good.

To be fair, dumbass has a point. No matter what he says, Punisher kills him.

Does she really cleanse your soul of sin, or does she just make you feel better?

People still argue if Bendis ever did on Sup Forums.

Honestly, the only way to tell would be to have Ghost Rider try to use the Penance Stare on someone she used her daggers on, I figure.

Dude, you work for FU MANCHU. Fucker doesn't care if you live or die.

See? Gives no fucks.

Wait, that thing was a Helicopter? I thought it was a plane.

Heh, Mr. Poo in Loo

I don't think we actually have any Indians in this story.
A russian, a black guy, a chinese man, and three white people of vague nationalities, but that's it.

You know, except for all the ninjas. Seriously, the Hand at least are basically reanimated corpses, these guys are just human.

>"HE'S DEAD!"
>"It's okay, it's just beef stew."

Dixon is a conservative, he doesn't really care about human lives.

It's not a political issue. It's ninjas in general that aren't worth anything. It's just one of those things that occur a lot.

God damn, he's STILL not dead?!

Oh god, they're letting the blind man fly a state of the art jet.

FUCKING HELL, STAY DEAD!

So does the Helicarrier actually move around, or does it stay stationary in the same area?

So I'm assuming these two have a complicated relationship?

So yeah, despite people (mostly Daredevil) giving Luke shit for only being in this for the paycheck, here he is outright saying he'll do it for free.

And speaking of the asshole in a red suit.

>"Natasha..."
>"Not now, Dagger."

Spoilers: Bad shit is happening

>Dagger is able to detect human souls

Huh, that's a new trick to me.