Did it live up to the hype?

Did it live up to the hype?

It alright

GOD

No

Not terrible, but I feel like it was weaker than most, of not all Season 2 episodes

DOESNT

BASH

Not as good as ep1, but it wasn't bad

it was shit

Quote this comment to agree

EXIST

Anybody got links ?

I enjoyed it. One thing I missed, who's arm did Rick extract the talent juice? Was it spinoff Immortan Joe?

It was just some arm hanging near the thunder dome. But Rick said muscle memory would affect it, but he didn't know how much. The arm punches rick as soon as it's on Morty, and well... the rest is history! har har

A random guy sold to the Mad Max people for meat it looks like.

The show feels too aware now; I noticed the same thing in the season 3 premier. Instead of being a show that's clever and has heart, season 3 feels like a show that wants to constantly remind you that it's clever and has heart. It feels very forced and mediocre.

Not really. I wasn't laughing. That's just me though. Maybe others liked it.

That, and it keeps trying to force new memes rather than writing jokes that become that on their own.

It also feels like they know that people are going to love it now matter how good it is.

With seasons 1 and 2 they knew it had to be good, now they know it just has to have hype.

not rly. 4/10 if you're a nigger 7/10 if you're generous.

It was alright I guess. No where near the best or even above average episodes but not the worst. I liked the arm plot and the robot kids, but the rest was lacking. Especially the whole summer becoming mad max warrior queen bit because her parents are divorcing

I laughed, but the show seems, I don't know, meh. The heart has gone and been replaced by "lol, look how dark we are now! We're so dark like the most mature show out there! Summer's slutty scum, Rick's an asshole, Jerry's a loser even though he's the only one that sees Rick for what he is lol"
Show's kind of poisonous with its story now. It's not escapism, it's just a cold dark reminder that everything is shit, especially people who live with Rick.

Love this series a lot. This episode was very middling. Season 2 finale was much better. Episode where rick was in a simulation of a simulation was my favorite.

Where can I find a stream?

discussion thread

and the fact that the show seems to be saying "you're only choices are to be a coward or ruin everything around you, no middle ground!" is irritating. Rick stealing the only rock powering that village is funny, but rotten and gross at the same time. Maybe that's the idea. That Rick's nihilism is poison that's ruining everything around him, including the show, and Jerry was the only voice of reason despite his cowardess because he knew that even with infinity, there was only one version of himself, other Jerries were different and he didn't want to lose his family only to have them replaced with carbon copies because Rick is deranged stupid asshole

CONSIDERING THERE'S 5 FUCKING THREADS ABOUT IT ON THE FIRST PAGE I'D SAY SO YOU FAGGOT.

>a cold dark reminder that everything is shit, especially people who live with Rick.

dude its about dan harmon and how much he hates himself what do you expect.

nope

I chuckled, laughed a couple times. Alright episode, enjoyed it.

whys everyone suddenly talking about this on twitter? everytime i try to watch it i just get bored just like GoT

i think this is a conspiracy, why do u sheep all like this boring shit?

no reply? yall just gonna keep talking about how amazing these boring ass shows are?