Kelly does it again!

Kelly does it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

realnewsrightnow.com/2016/08/police-shoot-department-store-mannequin-67-times-mistaking-gunman/
businessinsider.in/Victorias-Secret-is-laying-off-hundreds-of-workers/articleshow/51735162.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>innocent

If the cops are after you in the first place there's a damn good chance there's a reason for it.

The cop looks like John Wayne Gacy

Yeah, like being black.

Yeah like pointing a gun at the cops

What if the cop is black too?

DINDU

What if a cop is chasing a cop? What if a third cop is chasing that cop?

dont be racist like that, user

what black cops exist never confront black "criminals"

That Newslady is kind of hot...

If you are getting shot for a crime that does not warrant getting shot, then you have been innocent with respect to the punishment.

The only hotness we should be focusing on is Lady Liberty.

Are you saying black people can't be racist?

Then they beat you harder because they want to look impartial to their white peers.

There might be a reason but not necessarily a good or moral one.

Areas where cops have minimum arrest numbers will find random people and try to harass them into lashing out for the sake of an arrest.

Then you have places like TN that use blue laws such as spitting on the ground as an excuse to arrest anyone they feel like weather it's a well founded reason.

>source a: NYPD officers
>source b: Nashville officers

And, for the record, my post is not about shootings, just situations were cops may be after someone.

See, this is why we can't enjoy Kelly threads, anymore.

Doing it again implies he stopped doing it. He never stopped.

Spitters should be punished. Fucking barbarians

the post is just as racist as the ones you linked

sorry friend, this is Sup Forums.

Were you looking for tumblr.com?

> Minimum arrest quotas
Fucking WOW. It's like I'm really living in North Korea!

If you think profiling isnt a thing you're retarded. I got pulled over a couple times last winter for no reason other than I apparently looked suspicious because I grew my hair out and wore a beanie because it was cold. I didnt even look sketchy either, just kind of like a stoner and thats all it took.

fuck 12 niggas

Absolutely. You might as well be taking a piss or shit on the ground.

Daily reminder that police officers are just glorified thieves and racketeers with no moral authority and should be shot on sight

THOSE FUCKERS!

People piss on the ground literally all the time

OUR SHIT

that's really racist of you to say, user.

surprised he isn't celebrating the end of the Nazilympics changing our beloved programs for probably chinese companies propaganda and European violence.

maybe if you saw some real shit outside the suburbs you might think differently.

Kelly's Olympics rant was last week.

> post a comic with a political point
> 'why is Sup Forums here?'

>Sup Forums baits itself into arguing about a comic from the fucking onion

DINDU NUFFIN
HE WUZ A GOOD BOI

>those kneenipples
user, please. This is a blue board, those things are like milk duds.

I guess we cant have Kelly threads anymore too.

Sorry for making your dirt and rocks dirty, pal-mily

SO MANY LAYERS...no wonder it's published by the onion

>mfw the conservatards and this idea that cops=always morally justified
GOD BLUE BOYS
DUNDU NIFFUN

it's satire you retarded monkey it's from the onion for christ sake why does Sup Forums always have to ruin satire ?

>Lay on the ground
>be spread out
>Say don't shoot, I'm unarmed and the guy laying next to me is retarded
>Still get shot

Fuck off pig sucker.

realnewsrightnow.com/2016/08/police-shoot-department-store-mannequin-67-times-mistaking-gunman/

Wow, sure is reddit in here.

Has Kelly ever made a comic that DIDN'T have the Statue of Liberty weeping for the future of America somewhere in it?

>jaquan only stole the gun and car to go to church/school
>them evul reyciss wyte pigs shot hieem fo no reason
>no black momma don't have to worry when her son does a home invasion

So is every comic supposed to teach us some important life lesson about how we are all complete shit deep down inside?

Whelp, stop being black. You know that's illegal in a lot of counties.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

You and I both know that anyone who shoots a black guy becomes white.

It's sort of like new vampires and their first kill.

It was always weird that Double D called his bed Sack

The comics that aren't set in America sometimes don't include her.

There's no fucking crime that warrant being killed on the spot over, police carrying out their duty and defusing active threats doesn't mean that the threat deserved to die

It doesn't matter if you lifted an m&m or killed 3 dozen people if you are endangering other's lives or give the impression that you are then you will get shot, deserve does NOT FUCKING PLAY INTO IT

why is saddam in the UK ?

Let's hit the ____

So if someone killed your entire family they don't deserve to die? Murder made your country kiddo, grow up.

What the fuck is he even trying to convey here? How can a political cartoon use this many WORDS and fail to convey a coherent message? Holy fucking shit.

businessinsider.in/Victorias-Secret-is-laying-off-hundreds-of-workers/articleshow/51735162.cms

How do you become Asian?

I know but he doesn't really seem like the kind of guy to use slang

>when hit the nigger just right

SHOWERS

Every time these highly publicized police shootings go to trial, the officers win.

BLM is literally built on a lie.

>please clap

>yay, the riots won't come near us!

Black people need to stop playing the victim.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY

>members of a corrupt system benefit from the corrupt system
WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

Does this image still work now that Cap is a nazi?

you have to be 18 to post on this site

>The government is just glorified thieves and racketeers with no moral authority
ftfy kid

Is there an artist that does comics like Kelly but unironically? Kind of like Ben Garisson.

Ben Garrison

>someone says something remotely not liberal
>what is Sup Forums doing here?
I'm getting really sick of this cancer meme. It's almost as bad as anons that bring up CWC

It's not every time. Just 80 percent of the time.

>Every time these highly publicized police shootings go to trial, the officers win.
Even when they shoot an entirely law abiding citizen to death. Even if said citizen was being entirely cooperative.

'Lets explain the joke by writing exactly what everything means on every person'
This shit is terrible.

More like, 80% of the time it's put in the public spotlight. Beyond that, 95% at worst.

Hey, juries are made up of people too stupid to get out of jury duty.

That's rarely the case anyway, there's nearly always resisting if not outright assault on officers. Not that you deserve to die for that, but you put yourself in that situation.

The worst I've dealt with in Texas is cops in small towns sitting at speed traps. It goes from 80 to 45 before you can even realize it and there are always two patrol cars sitting behind this giant billboard just waiting for someone to pass them. FUCK YOU LOTT, TX