i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471158546755.webm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAEzNSlu1g4
youtube.com/watch?v=eimgRedLkkU
youtube.com/watch?v=dbCmnRztK1Y
youtu.be/vhwRAgbcPnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471158546755.webm

>mfw I realized John Hinckley was a pedophile

I still can't believe the jews in Hollywood allowed Tropic Thunder to have such an offensive pantomime jew stereotype. How did the studio execs not SHUT IT DOWN?

you just wanted to post that gif, didn't you?

Watchu listenin to when he wins Sup Forums?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAEzNSlu1g4

Jews are pretty self deprecating desu. I knew a few sex workers. One has a rich jewish client that loved to be tied up and called a dirty jew and kike. She would even stuff money in his mouth. He loved it.

Can someone post proof, all of the recent things I saw of Hilary leading is very sobering.

After last weeks terrible performance by CNN, I'm pretty sure all their ratings come from the TVs on at the thousands of McDonald's around the world.

Wow that is so much worse than the original. Why would you ruin such a great song with an endless generic beat?

youtube.com/watch?v=eimgRedLkkU

No way. He's either already jewed or will be jewed. Almost sad how naive people are.

i fucked a jewesss once and she told me to stuff here with my dirty uncut goy cock

they're strange people

Have to be, if no one had hope, where would that leave society?

Mfw the original plan was for Trump to destroy the GOP.

There is no proof and Hillary will win.

>mfw

WE NEED DEBATES SOOOOOOOOOOOON

Trump stands no chance, even if he stop sabotaging himself with dumb remarks

>mfw i'm deluded
ftfy

>no chance
>latest LA Times poll was only +1

White women will be the downfall of the west.

>mfw
>change company with country

youtube.com/watch?v=dbCmnRztK1Y

he's actually starting to recover now, because he's staying on message and clinton is starting to decompose.

what mangos are these pictures from

That's Jody Foster, did anyone else not know this?

>tfw lefties will never recover
>tfw Kevin O'Leary will get elected next cycle and make Canada great for the first time
>tfw Trump will single handedly save the west

Hes not going to win

>oh no he's falling in the polls!
>look up how it was gathered
>mfw everythings fine

Wow, fucking Trump shills.
>imagine if this board reacted the same to these threads as they do to pro-Clinton threads

this is pretty much every poll

He can easily still win. Still quite a bit of time for Hillary to crash and burn for any reason before the election.

>mfw

Going to play this all day at my university
youtu.be/vhwRAgbcPnE

He's only two points behind Clinton

Its because there are more democrats. the selection is random.

>Kevin O'Leary

Oh god no.. I'm all for a Conservative government in Canada, but please let it be someone else.

And so the cycle begins again.

how do you know that?

Donald J. Trump will be elected president on November 8. This is a fact and it cannot be disputed

Lel no, the "registered Democrats" and "registered Republicans" aren't a huge difference in the total population, both around ±30% each.

So when they do a poll, where 45% of the respondents are Democrats it's a skewed fucking poll.

Uh, there are more republicans than democrats this year senpai

This is my fetish

>still believing Trump actually wants to win

Am I the only one that finds this hot?

This is "Neo-Reuters".

Says who?

>EOTS
>Good in any way
yuk dude

Yes and she was prime at that age. hnnnnnngg

Something about Fish-Turtle
Look for "Little red riding hood" on ehentai and look for a manga with a similar art style

I can't control my horny level

All those MSM polls have been phony as fuck. Trump is going to crush Killary.

He's not going to win you stupid fucks. If you honestly like Trump you're more likely than not a fucking loser who is poor. I can't wait to come here the day after he loses. I'm gonna have so many orgasms seeing you fucking rejects cry cuz your king retard lost to a crooked brain damaged woman. Fuck you all fucking retards.

No.

This.

The polls are fake and the voting machines are hacked. Poll workers are taught to supress votes the establishment doesnt want. An anti-establishment president will never win, especially when the media can convince the public that everyone hates that candidate. If that candidate DOES win, they're not anti-establishment.

>Trump
>Win

>inb4 Thanks for Correcting The Record®

>mfw

We won't be here. We'll be out ensuring a corrupt trainwreck of a candidate doesn't take the oath of office.
>mfw Trump wins

lol like you would be coming here to cry this hard if you had money

My man

I wake up and laugh

This. Military buildup and paramilitary groups ftw

Pedophiles detected.