Strong empowered 10 year old troglodyte with Marfins Syndrome

>strong empowered 10 year old troglodyte with Marfins Syndrome
>people take its opinions seriously
Why?

Because "children are just un-corrupted adults" is the end point of social constructionist thinking.

She comes from one of the most respected houses in the North. The fact she won a war with it being as weakened as it was in it's current state makes her opinions be taken at least a bit seriously.

I'd fuck her.

>one of the best faps of my life was to a fantasy I had about Lyanna Mormont
>I was a lowly knight of bear island, chosen at random to be married to her because she demanded a husband
>on our wedding knight she brings me to her bed
>extremely rough and tsundere about it until it eventually turns into sweaty passionate lovemaking
I hate myself

>being this mad at a 10 year old fictional character

it's a show aimed at 10 year olds, of course they'll empower their public

WELCOME TO BEAR ISLAND

>10 year old girl.
>not being manipulated and controlled by powerful ambitious men.
>not being killed by a rival clan in seceracy.

Shit is so fucking retarted. It doesn't make sense in real life or the edgy grim dark world that George R fat fuck created. Everything that you have seen in this show so far would lead you to think that this is not possible. Hell, even Tolkien would have given her a noble steward who would make most of the choices until she is ready.

I fucking hate my generation, Fuck millennials, and fuck this show.

yas slay gurl etc etc

is she mature enough to do a good fuck?

t. Rich Evans

>not being killed by a rival clan in seceracy.

I understand being manipulated, but what rival clans would the Mormonts have? They are more respected than even the Starks.

Daily reminder if the king dies his brother takeover. If his brother dies one of his cousins takeover.

WOW

What the fuck is wrong with you

of course she is

can her mind resist a strong orgasm?

What sort of name is Nana Visitor

>extremely rough and tsundere about it

I hate you too

>won a war
>100 men
lel

Why game of thrones have the ugliest females?

It was a cute moment when she had her bit in season 6 but now they've decided to make her a recurring character and she's just awful.

Who gives a shit about her? When Jorah returns ll healed up, the Mormonts will bow the knee to Daenerys.