Honest thoughts on POCCNR?

nothing against the people but the state is, and has always been scum

You're scum.

the fuck is a pocner

what's the source of the enmity between Russia and Romania? is it just over Bessarabia? I thought Russia liberated you from the Ottoman Empire and you have a common religion

I hate it (mostky because of people)

Among the list of countries that I have given up on. Guess the list.

its Poccnr

go back mister sleeping agent

Good people. I only met one single Russian person in my entire life and he was very kind.

How was it? Who was he?

>be me
>in Estonia
>dangerously close to the Russian border
>wait until the evening
>cross the border somewhere in the woods
>spend about 10 minutes on Russian soil
>return to Estonia

The experience was 10/10.

It was pretty okay, but he was always overly polite. He'd say excuse me before doing anything and he spoke broken english with an accent (but I still could understand him pretty well). He also looked nothing like what i'd expect a typical russian would look like, I thought he was asian or something at first. He was one of the people who went to uni with me, but he travelled back to russia.

probably a gay or something

Because he looked mongol or because he was polite?

Unironically hope they rebuild the USSR (or EAU, whatever, who gives a shit).
Scientific development in space, nuclear power and weapons has ground to a halt since the 90s because there's no international competition, meanwhile China just steals Western technology.
We need an actual rival back.

popcorn?

Russia interests me.

Shithole country

Some living there are ok but fuck the country as a whole fucking oligarchy is out of control

>shithole
>dumb and brainwashed people

klingt spaß, verrückter

Fucking garbage

Im suprised that your invasion didn't result in complete destruction and occupation of eastern europe by russians.

My parents are 4th generation Canuck and even they hate russians. My mom hates them because she works in insurance and all of the bullshit claims come from russians and poojeets

I sincerely wish Russia gets better.
I understand why Russians want to keep NATO at a distance, but those motherfuckers in the government take advantage and make billions off their state corporations and criminal dealings.
They should keep Yankee imperialists away from Russia but they have gone too far with intervening in Ukraine and American elections.
How did you know that you were on Russian soil? Was there a demarcation?

because he looked like a polite asian

>rational americans exist
I thought it was meme?

SHIT SHIT SHIT

>How did you know that you were on Russian soil? Was there a demarcation?

Of course. There were Russian border posts and I brought a GPD with me.

*GPS

Space. These guys knew what they are doing
like MIR.Today the Americans cant even into space without soyuz.

If you really wanted to risk death you should scream "Navalny is better than Putin" inside Moscow. You'll leave in a bodybag or drink some polonium

Not a fan

Like the Bolsheviks more really

terrible russia(we call it 恐ロシア oso-russia)
Don't invade us, your majesty, putin

most won't browse Sup Forums

Russian people are completely fine, but the government is and always has been shit. For them and for us.
Basically Maybe someday you'll join us Russians.

I want a mentally unstable PYCCNR gf

I was in Russia once, Pskov. People are rude as hell there, but I have some nice friends from Russia.

>Maybe someday you'll join us Russians.
Keep dreaming, euroshits.

In that case, stay on your side of the border and we'll all be happy.

More respectable as CCCP and should have went the china route. Now they're doomed to be a regional power forever as the west pushes further east and china swallows central asia.

Shit country spit-roasted by oligarchs from one side and degenerate proles from the other. Jesus fuck am I glad I got out of there.

>should have went the china route
Well, if I have to choose between someone like Putin and someone like this Xi Chink What fucker, I prefer Putin. At least I can shitpost as much as I want.

Love government, hate people.

Bump

Cepeжa Кyвaeв, ты чтoлe?

Cepexa Kybaeb, Tbl Ytone?

A barely hospitable swamp and/or frozen wasteland governed by a blatantly corrupt authoritarian regime that's mostly inhabited by snow niggers. Most people of note get the hell out of dodge.

evil

Rude

I got nothing against the Russians, curious bunch but seem okay

What does Russia-kun think of us?

>but they have gone too far with intervening in Ukraine
Most important geostrategic country in Europe, which was part of their country just 25 years ago, which wants to break century long ties in the hopes of undermining russian market and having US troops stationed in their country and effectively blockading Russia from the black sea. I disagree.