I am a Turkish who hate erdoğan. i am high and drunk now. AMA

i am a Turkish who hate erdoğan. i am high and drunk now. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-party_period_of_the_Republic_of_Turkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

What brand of insecticide works best on Turks?

> (OP)
your mother's pussy

>i am high and drunk now
a degenerate like you belongs on a cross

I think Gulen is convenient boogey man, what do you think? Did Erdogan fake coup? Was it the Kemalists?

Who is best turk model ho? Need fap material

Would Gulenism be better than Erdogan?

>your mother's pussy
KEK

America
Turkey= -5

bring it on

Holy shit turk bringings the fucking bantz

Canada

Erdoğan knew coup before coupists attempted. Coupists were Gülenists. Kemalists saved Erdoğan actually. They hate Gülen more because of Ergenekon and Sladgehammer cases.

-What's the most popular alcoholic beverage in Turkey?
-Are cigarillos more popular than cigarettes in Turkey?
-Can I travel by myself to Göbekli Tepe or Çatalhöyük without fear of being attacked?

why did you fake our flag man?

user, we need more Turkbros like you.

keep up the good work.

What is going to happen to all the rebels they arrested?
How many total have been arrested?

>thumbnail
as expected from a roach.

>What's the most popular alcoholic beverage in Turkey?
Beer, especially Efes Plsener. Rakı is also popular.

>Are cigarillos more popular than cigarettes in Turkey?
i dont know differences between them desu. but afaik turkish tobacco is one of best.

>-Can I travel by myself to Göbekli Tepe or Çatalhöyük without fear of being attacked?
Çatalhöyük wouldnt be problem but Göbekli Tepe is in eastern Turkey they might be problem dunno.

Great questions.

do you stump for trump or are you hillary artillery

Majority of rebels cant be free before of Erdoğan's loss of power. They might even be heros or traitors its up to who rules the country. See Stauffenberg. He was killed because he was traitor but now every Germans see him as a hero.

turk/muslim
high
drunk

degenerate

Hamburgers will never recover

do you think erdrogan supports isis? will it change after the coup as he now sides with russia and iran?

Regarless of candidates i dont want a democratic president desu. Obama fucked so badly in foreign policy. His foreign policy harmed Turkey so much. He supported Erdoğan. I am sempatic to the Donald because of Sup Forums

What are your thoughts on HDP? A positive development in Turkish politics or signs of the normalization of Kurdish terror?

Are you worried for the future of Turkey?

both of them yes. but dont expect Turkey to be ally of Russia.

They polarizes country. I dont think HDP is good for Turks or Kurds. They are building more walls between two people.

>I think Gulen is convenient boogey man
I think your Jew media is at full brain washing damage control mode.

Have you seen the movie Mustang? I heard people hated it in Turkey. How well in your opinion does it present the rural parts of Turkey? Do you think that contrast between patriarchal, strongly religious and traditional rural parts and more secular and liberal, pro-european big cities will eventually lead to a split of the country?

What are you going to do in your last days of freedom?

sorry meant for you :D Of course i am.

This thread went retard.Let the /op continue this thread kardeş.

who do you hate more: Erdrogan or Gulen?

then leave

Do all Turk girls look like Anzu?

I never heard of the movie. Rural parts are just rural parks in Europe. Our problem is that they are too uneducated and their religion is too dangerous. Big cities and rural parts already separeted in mind but separeting like czechoslaviakia would be impossible because of economical reasons.

Turkey was never free senpai

>girls

birader kafam güzel buna tutuldum. :D

Both of them are scum but i hate Erdoğan more because he has been ruling the country for 15 years. He is responsible for what hapenned.

There arent so much traps in Turkey.

>Turkey was never free senpai
can you elaborate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-party_period_of_the_Republic_of_Turkey

also: do you think many people in those couds were at those squares, after the coup were there out of fear not to be considered a possible traitor? how many people around you are sincerely happy about what's going on in turkey and how many are sad, like you, but maybe have to pretend?

those were the people who gain economical benefit from erdoğan's government.

how corrupted is Erdrogan in your opinion? Clinton-level corrupted? Do you think he really aims to islamize europe? or for him it's just economical interests/ politics/power?

He is much more corrupted than Clinton. He just want power. I doubt he is dreaming about islamize Europe.

bump

help your bump mate.drink doluca for me

i dont like wine man.

take efes exxtra then

try tuborg red