University/College, learning a trade or the NEET life. Which one would you go for Sup Forums?

University/College, learning a trade or the NEET life. Which one would you go for Sup Forums?

i rolled neet and dont get rerolls

It doesn't matter your fucked.

I prefer going into the airforce for a term getting free education, medical, etc.

NEET
dubs will confirm

tomorrow i find out whether im a neet or going to university.

scary desu.

Explain

Apprenticeship only guaranteed way to get a job by the end of it.

I wish you luck, mate.

Trade life is good life, unless you pick plumbing, then you have to deal with everyone's shit

Yeah you do, it's called applying for jobs you lazy cunt

good luck buddy

As a guy who went the STEM route (and actually has a related job), I'd say trades. That said, the grass is always greener, so at least try to find and do something you somewhat enjoy.

Thanks lads.

no i dont

How do you even NEET in the US? The European story is that you actually have no established welfare system and if you get terminally ill and you can't afford it - likely as a NEET - you just die, lol.

O-oh.... You've got the 'tism?

Trade

Trade.

Learn a trade don't be a nigger. Also checked.

been a neet 2 years found a dead end wageslave job.
being a neet sounds nice when you have a government which gives you money to do it

Me too my dude.

till a hamas rocket takes out the workplace then wat man youll go meshuga

be a nigger and cry racism. i needs scool cuz u made me picks cottin. or fake/apply for disability for long enuff and get that. same thing

>mfw I did a BTEC and got results 4 months ago

Still, good luck mate

I went and got a 4 year BBA.
most likely going back to trade school, because trade jobs exist.
> be me, fresh out of uni. Interviewing at evil corp. Take placement test and score in the 95%. In the interview I get asked "why do you have no experience?". Tell them that I have 3 years military service, and for years at the same job. They repeat "you have no experience", tell them that I scored highest on their test that anyone had in weeks, and they tell me they need someone more experienced.

It's a trap, no matter how you slice it, but education results in better pay.

Then you get free weed for your PTSD.

Israel is the greatest.

Which one did you do?

Buy bitcoin and hold for ten years

NEET life is only possible for people that have cuck parents. Based parents dont allow their kids to jobless, degenerate anime watching fags in their 20s. Im going to have to go with College on this one.

Ive been an on and off NEET for 5 years. Going to college now. At this point, the only thing that drives me is the thought of moving to Israel and raising a few kids... So for now, I don't plan on making friends. I plan to smoke weed and save money. Admonish anyone that I feel needs a nice red pill....

America will probably go down, but I do know I definitely do not want to raise children here. The culture is far too immodest, and teaches you to seek blue pills. Fuck that.

So, spend my time getting fit, and building defense mechanisms. Leave when at my peak. My mind and my seed are too valuable for this country...

>asks about huge life decision
>don't give any details

Completely depends on your interests, goals and lvl of dedication you faggit

>mfw i fell for the BTECs are shit meme
>even russell group universities are accepting BTEC students