What's it like to live in a big country?

What's it like to live in a big country?

DREAMS STAY WITH YOU LIKE A LOVERS VOICE

Good for local traveling. I drove once with my friends from new jersey to Seattle and it was so fun

Its fun to be in the middle of nowhere
Peaceful

It's nice to have an extreme variety of climates and biomes. You can see a desert, a mountain range, palmy beaches, flat prairie lands, ancient forests, rolling hills and pastures, so on and so forth, all in one country.

Why i born such small shit hole

Exactly the same, I guess.

You simultaneously consider countrymen who are from far away from your state as brothers and foreigners at the same time, depending on the context

My city is 3000km^2 and has 800 000 people

>implying we even know what the surface of Antarctica looks like
>implying bodies of water don't count

what a stupid pic. delete this now you fucking CUNT

>Drive 5 hours to get to nearest city
>Crossing Kazakhstan if you want to raft at Altai mountains
>7 days on train to Vladivostok

It fucking sucks

If a frenchmen walks for 30 minutes he ends up on Germany. If i walk for 30 minutes i'm still on my street. It's quicker for a brit to reach Portugal than it's for me to reach the northeast area of my country. Every trip to another state takes days. I just want to live in a countrylet and have quick travels.

comfy

visiting isolated small cities is a great getaway

I live in Toronto. The nearest city worth a damn is Montreal and that's a 5hr drive. The nearest city worth a damn besides that is Vancouver, and that's a 5hr plane ride. Fuck big countries, 99% flyover shit places like Saskatchewan

It's bad coz you've gotta have a car to get many places, and it's brought down the quality of our public transport because large landmass+small population makes it expensive.

But it's good because there are many many places to go.

very nice senpai

I drove like few hours to Montana from LA and it was like traveling through different countries cause it was such a difference in distance

>complaining about saskatchytoon
>t. hasn't heard of Gayitoba

on topic of OP, it can be fun, but also annoying
just last summer took a 3 day trip from Toronto to Edmonton by train, beautiful trip, great experience
but, putting that into perspective, the Swiss can a train ride across the entire country in a few hours

Feels pretty good I guess. Just knowing that there is so much space is nice and it's fun to laugh at people with the small countries. I like it a lot

I don't know

You again...stop posting these, motherfucker

no u
we are only gaining in number
there is no salvation
no escape
no hope

Next post will be your last post, le*Foid

Pretty good. Thanks for asking.

no u

fuck you