So now that the dust has settled, what is Sup Forums's general opinion on Spider-Gwen?

So now that the dust has settled, what is Sup Forums's general opinion on Spider-Gwen?

wasted potential

needs to stop being in the main universe

The worst fucking thing I've read. Literally the only thing I like is her design. That's it. Everything else is complete ass.

Boring.

>needs to stop being in the main universe
It isn't though.

A great costume squandered on a mediocre comic.

#Blacked

I think it's interesting. It's not amazing or anything, but I like it.

the inferior gwen

Basically this. The only real reason why she has gained this much traction is the fact that she has a brilliant costume design. Sure you could take into account the sudden boost in Gwenfags thanks to the ASM movies, but if it wasn't for that costume she would have definitely faded into obscurity just like Aaron Aikman or Peni Parker.

Gwen is a drab and uninteresting protagonist surrounded by much more promising ideas. It's frustrating to see shit like Mob Lawyer Matt Murdock (who is now unfortunately just Hipster Kingpin) and Hardboiled Cop Frank Castle get shoved into the sidelines just so we can see Gwen mope in some alleyway for several more pages. The shitty art doesn't help either.

Cool idea, very nice costume, bland character.

great costume, decent premise, underwhelming execution

It keeps crossing over with it, though. Spider-Women and now Miles. Two crossovers in the first year of the post-Secret Wars run.

Needs more Osborn.

>Hardboiled Cop Frank Castle get shoved into the sidelines

She's dealing with Frank right now.

>The shitty art doesn't help either.

Luckily, Robbi Rodriguez is about to retire forever because he's going blind.

I like her

That didn't take long

Who Miles hasn't fucked?

He just kisses

this this this

That's comic book for "brutal 6-hour long sex session".

>good costume

I thought Sup Forums and common sense had agreed on hoods being retarded the vast majority of the time?
I personally don't see the point at all for this one, and honestly the rest of the suit is not that appealing to me either

Spider-sense means that even if it isn't practical, it doesn't get in the way. Plus a design doesn't need to be practical to be good looking.

Hoody was fine, looks more street level

Nah, I'm not rambling about it being functionally practical or not. It's just kinda dumb for me having a full head-covering mask

>Is fully aware that Gwens are nothing but trouble
>Still makes out with her
Is this where his version of Parker Luck finally kicks in?

Spider women and miles

I haven't even bothered to touch this.
I may, but I need to know beforehand to decide:
Does she have any defining trait? Is it really good old Gwen, or did they just re-skin Peter in lieu of 3rd wave feminism?

I find both the character and her series underwhelming.

Isn't Miles, like, 14?
Aren't Gwen and Kamala around 17?

I can't wait for Miles to get with Kitty Pryde.

Miles is ~16. Gwen is ~19.

She's too busy ruining GotG to worry about another black male with no white gf.

Shouldn't there be a pheremone thing between Gwen and Miles?

No? Why would there be.

I still hate the design.

I think only Pete and Cindy have that shit due to being bitten by the same spider, I can't remember it applying to anyone else.

Did you realize the white is in the shape of a spider?

Woulda be dope if Cindy and Gwen had that too

I like it, but the art can sometimes be hard to follow

She wears teal flats that look like slippers and a hoodie on a full body suit. The fact that there's a traditional spider on her chest like almost every other spider incarnation in Marvel doesn't make up for it.

yeah, that hoodie is really stupid

I like the costume except for the part where it looks like she forgot to take off her flip flops before deciding to fight crime.

Nice costume, ditch the shoes and you might have a franchise.

this, please.I want to know too

She has actually way more issues than Pete and is not 100% right in her head because of it. Full on depression and shit. I think in one issue she even snuck into her Peter's old room for a bit of mourning.

It has a good balance of colour and texture. It's not too over the top but unique enough that it stands out.
The hood makes no sense since she's wearing a mask but it brings out the design.

Let me know when she starts cutting herself or ODing on sleeping pills. Might actually get interested.

so, Peter with tits and actually breaking down because of his shitty life? to make her go through more shit doesn't relly tell me whether she has a distinct personality from Peter or not, but thanks, I guess

Shot in the dark, I bet you've never gone rock climbing.

I've never tried flinging sticky fluid strings at building facades to somehow swing around New York City either. What's your point?

Eh she's gotten better but in no way that she could have a relationship with Miles though so I can't see that lasting. And she currently has no powers but we know how permanent that shit is.