strawpoll.me/13581745
strawpoll.me/13580607
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no pikemen
>no archers
>no ballistae
>only 100 cavalry at best
>5,000 soldiers at most

What's their plan to fight 100k dothraki cavalry plus 3 dragons?

Where did it all go wrong?

>Tsundere Dany

Fuck D&D

>lectures his son about honor and duty
>I'll get to be warden of the south lol WTF I LOVE WILDFIRE NOW

This episode was actually good

at least better than regular 5-6th season episodes

what the fuck, why is the series moving so damn fast all of the sudden? this felt like...4 episodes in one.

,i dunno the ballista from ep 2 maybe

How is Jorah going to get to Dragonstone? I mean, he has no money and what fucking captain wants to sail to Dragonstone where a crazy dragon queen is?

someone post a webm of euron being metal.

>shota Bran
>loli Arya
>non-headless Robb
>teen Sansa

Why has the attractiveness of the Starks gone down so badly?

Because there's only 7 episodes so we're almost halfway done already.

they're clearing up the budget for next season.

FINGER

because there's only 7 episodes

dude giant crossbow n shiet lol i dunno

What's going to happen to Spiderfu ?
;__;

>A castle with a few dozen men can't hold off a small siege like this

Dude ladders lmao dont work, I suppose they could have teleported right into the city after this scene since thats how they go there, but still.

Fuck i hate movie "sieges"

Get this.
Listen.
We take a crossbow.
You know those bow and arrows you don't pull back to shoot?
We take one of those.
And we make it BIGGER.

>mfw season 5 actually wasn't that bad, in hindsight

We'll just show up next episode with Theon

strawpoll.me/13581745
strawpoll.me/13581745
strawpoll.me/13581745

It's called bong genes.

teleportation tech is now commonplace in westeros

20 good men of course.

Man it really feels like theres no direction in the show. People are teleporting around the world willy nilly, going from one dramatic reveal to another. Timescales are all out of whack, especially when you compare it to earlier seasons when it would take some characters episodes to get from point a to point b.

I'm here til the end for better or worse, but these last two seasons have just felt like a pointless slog. Hoping for improvement but no expecting anything good.

Dany was cute and slim again in this episode.

HOL UP.

If Bran saw one of the ravens being controlled by the Three-Eyed Raven waaay back in season (before he got dropped from the tower even), does that mean everything is literally predestined? Bran falling, all those people dying, the war of the five kangs, the red wedding, etc.?

no, it's pretty fucking bad. season 6 and 7 are both pretty bad too but nowhere near as bad as s5

Why did the snake with the great tits have to die so soon? There should have at least been another nude scene stuffed in the previous episodes

she's gotten chubby

>How is Jorah going to get to Dragonstone?
The same way everyone else gets to Dragonstone, he'll teleport.

Had a gf that admitted to me she fantasized about Robb often when he grew the beard. The Red Wedding was pretty funny.

woah salsa ease up on the lemon cakes

>this episode was actually good

She knows she's going to get plowed like a dog by Jun Snoo so she's making sure she looks good for it

I used to jack it to that scene of her getting nearly raped in kings landing

I feel bad about it now.

This is your daily reminder that this incompetent idiot is single handedly responsible for:

>Letting The Mountain escape
>Which lead to Capturing Willem an Martin Lannister which led to Robb's betrayal
>Which lead to The Beheading of Riccard Karrstark
>Which lead to the Karrstark's marching home
>Which lead to Accepting Walder Fray's marriage proposal
>Which lead to The Red wedding
>Which lead to Letting the mountain escape which allowed him to stand for cersie in the trail by combat
>Which lead to Prince Oberyn's death
>Which lead to Tyrion having to be set free
>Which lead to Shae and Tywin's death
>Which lead to Tyrion getting captured by Jorah an getting greyscale
>It also lead to Cersie putting a bounty on Tyrion (causing lots of dwarfs to be killed in a attempt to claim)
>Which lead to the sand sluts threatening to kill Marcyella
>Which lead to the sand sluts actually killing Marcyella
>Which lead to the sand sluts killing Dorne and the plot line
>Which lead to him being used to betray the black fish

How can one man be such a colossal fuck up?

and how is he rewarded, with qt3.14 wife.....

In the books he'll just go down with the blackfyre fucking shit.

>seasons 1-2
>perfect pacing
>seasons 3-6
>slow as fuck pacing with things only happening in the last 2 episodes of the season
>season 7 (and probably 8)
>warp speed pacing

What the fuck are they doing?

when everyone thought she (the actress) was playing a pregnant character.

sansa looked good talking to bran too

Only because it was meant to be THE Stannis season

Based RADmure always wins

What the fuck is he doing now anyway. Did Arya just leave him in the Frey's dungeon?

The Three Eyed Raven controls everything, but that changes. So yeah everything was Bloodraven, but he also had an effect on it. Now Bran will make different decisions than BR.

Wow bran you look... different

I thought this was the best episode so far

Why didn't they just send the 3 Dragons to Casterly Rock?

Come on, at least it was the best of the season, for now.

>Bran watched Sansa taking it in the ass

Yes, how are you only now just getting this?

>no mother daughter rape
0/10

is that why he wouldn't just explain to sansa that the three eyed raven was a different person and now he is that person?

Season 5 at least had Hardhome, entertaining High Sparrow scenes, and shit like Jon being stabbed. Season 7 has felt like a cheap fast forward version of the show, besides Euron's scenes.

His honor wouldn't let his lands be overrun by Dothraki scum

I mean, if your liege lord sworn allegiance to the Mongol Horde, would you be all right with them occupying your lands after hearing about the crazy fucking shit they've done in Iraq and Poland?

>No more Smug Tyrells
>No more lesbian pandering Greyjoys and a cucked Theon
>No more Sneks ruining the story

What's wrong Sup Forums? The show's been going great so far.

Fuck off, Robb.

strawpoll.me/13580607

HOW WAS THE EPISODE, LADS?

strawpoll.me/13580607

strawpoll.me/13580607

strawpoll.me/13580607

>You looked beautiful

He's a prisoner at Casterly Rock right? Or was that just the books?

>4 more episodes
>2 years until next season

someone explain what HBO is doing

>bulk of the Lannister army, thousands of men and a hundred horse marches towards Highgarden
>spymaster Varys does not know about it

>highgarden, the richest farmlands in the world
>not a single fucking farm on the northface of the city
They said 500 men at winterfel could've defended it against 10,000. Highgarden seems to have even higher walls but they cant defend against 7ish thousand with their 50 thousand?

Tits when?

10 GOOD MEN TO DICK HER DOWN. WHOS WITH ME?

because Dany doesn't want to hurt the people
That is the stated reason. And it slightly makes sense - given that her father was known for burning people alive, if she takes a city by burning everyone alive that isn't going to look good for her.

>king is in the westerlands, only way back is past riverrun
>if you let the lannister army through, they'll hunt him down and chop his army to pieces until it dies
>hold riverrun and prevent him from getting fucked up from the rear
>get used as a scapegoat for messing up some made up plans so you can get guilted into marrying a probably uggo
neck yourself faggot, radmure is /ourguy/

>spear puncturing the soldier and mounting him onto the wall
o i am laffin

Gotta love it, i mean think about it

>Euron fleet is at kings landing
>Eurons fleet intercepts Yara who left from dragon stone before it gets to dorne
>Eurons fleet travels back to kings landing to hand over prize
>Eurons fleet gets to Casterly rock just as the unsullied do even though they left dragon stone at the same timte

Gotta love that time travelling fleet

Because its too risky, its the reason the dragons won't do anything til the final episode.

She even went out smug

His sister is the cause of 90% of the plot. Killed so many people.

>so you can get guilted into marrying a probably uggo
Robb can't even get our guy with that, sucker

Hardhome was garbage you pleb, literally Walking Dead tier

lol season 5 is terrible

Jaime promised the same thing in the show but then at the end of season 6 Walder says he's back in their dungeons IIRC.
So basically, Crayola.

because we know it's the empire strikes back moment before return of the jedi

have you considered maybe he did know and just thinks Dany is a cunt? You know, after she threatened to have him burned alive?

Fuck King's Landing desu
Make a new city called QUEEN'S landing with a planned sewer system and poor people get killed by Dothraki for bloodsport

Daenerys and Tyrion are fucking awful at their jobs

The ink is dry

What good is this against a dragon? I mean, you can move it left and right, but it doesn't pitch up or down much at all. You have to hope the dragon is on the ground or flying a few feet off of it. It's useless if the dragon is flying high.

Reminder that the siege of highgarden, and house Tyrell with a nigh untouched army and all well fed were done in after literally 30 seconds, but we had 5 minutes for brown love and 5 minutes for a shitmontage. What is going on with this show

Doesn't matter
>had sex

What people? The soldiers that were there? She sent the unsullied there, how are they suppose to know who is innocent and who isn't??

Anybody got the Brienne screenshot for next episode?

i think is pretty much a fact littlefinger is getting brienned now that brann is in winterfell right? would be a cool first move as lord of winterfell.

>tfw they made her not cry at all and look genuinely happy about the whole ordeal
d-did show roslin want them all to die?

Robb is a good tactician but a poor strategist

((((producing))))

>implying the cut to black with no music, just the lapping of the waves over the credits wasn't kino
Shut up, faggot. Would you rather have Grey Worm fighting three people in a hallway and an army riding towards a castle then cut to dead bodies?

y-you would saved me r-right /got/??

Preston video when?

G-GRRM is writing two books at the same time

Dany: "We all enjoy what we're good at"

Jon: "I don't"

Sounds like he is alluding to fighting/killing. Then the look Dany gives him. I wonder if she is thinking back to how Ser Barristan described Rheagar never liked killing.

this show is terrible
gurm is a hack
lol

they'll make a big one and teleport it

His ships are the naval equivalent of 20 good men, anything is possible for Euron

I figured the Three Eyed Raven only saw things that happened, not what is happening currently and what is going to happen.

So what the fuck are they going to do about it when it comes to Bran's new abilities? He does know everything that's going to happen. Is he just going to pull a "lol it's hard to explain #justwargthings"?

which one?

It's a prototype.