IT'S ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

6.5 trillion is reported missing from the Pentagon budget.

The last time that happened was before 911, when 2.3 trillion went missing.
archive.is/iXiG4

Other urls found in this thread:

ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html
usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOON?

Well, that 2.3 was preparation for Afghanistan , I assume . Perhaps something with Russia is being prepped in secret

Some of you citizens are alright, don't go to Indianapolis tomorrow

not trying to downplay but the formatting on that doc is bizarre

is there a george soros funded black lives matter protest?

That's old news

People like you make me want to filter the word "happening"

>again

In other news, Hillary was seen departing the DoD with a huge bag of what appeared to be banknotes.

Shut up zika babby

Someone was stabbed in a Boston subway station ! IDS HABBIDING !!

>6.5 trillion

US gbp 17 trillion

Dem stiffy generals turning up for what?

9/11 TIMES 1000

There will be another 9/11 attack, sometime after Hillary Clinton gets elected as President. They will blame it on Russia and there will be another World War. It will be the SJW, semi-Communist world powers against Traditionalist nations. The Commies will win due to intentional bombings of civilian targets.

After that, the Earth will be a living Hell...

Screen-cap this.

That's like 9/11 * 3!

Which is 2.45 recurring!

FUCK

After reading the report, I dont think theres grand scale of conspiracy here. Apparently ledgers were improperly filled out. The money was documented but because the files werent properly filled out, they couldnt accept them. The money isnt "missing," its just government employees being government employees. Theyll retroactively fill out new ledgers and the money will be accounted for by the next fiscal quarter

Thanks for the flag

I must be close to possessing all flags

How is this not treason?

Its Israel.

>Theyll retroactively fill out new ledgers and the money will be accounted for by the next fiscal quarter
All 6.3 trillion dollars?

>it's a Hillary kills everyone related to the case episode AGAIN

But I live there

Wait let me try.

Anime will become real sometime after Donald Trump gets elected as President. The 2D waifus will cause birth rates to decrease by a lot. Eventually humanity will die out and Earth will be inhabited exclusively by anime characters. They will film their daily lives with a camera, all the anime produced will be watched by the next generation of humans.

hurr durr screencap dis :DDD

Well now all the unexplained fresh new shills coming every hour now is explained. It takes billions of billions of money to disrupt Sup Forums

Lol. Sure they'll just print the 6 trillion and sell it back to themselves with money they'll print to buy the new money.

>6.5 trillion

so they're entire budget for the next 6 years?

fake and gay

If ISIS even gets 0.1% of that money, chances are we'll finally start start seeing CBRN attacks

This may be big, lads.

6.5 trillion dollars!

that money gets burned and printed again by kikes to cover tracks

We could all do a bunch of scary shit posting and type messages like "Happenings are best created by hand, user!"

September 2 is the 245th day of the year.

New happening date confirmed.

Spent on hookers and blow?

that was a simple coincidence, i'll even show you a trusted goy magazine to prove it. You are fucking nuts

IT IS BIG, BIGGER THAN THOSE 7 WORDS

the 2.3 trillion is a very large overlooked fact of the whole demolition of wtc 1,2&7.

I'm starting to believe they were sloppy to keep us fighting with each other? Not to mention it's a prolonged argument their paid shills can sustain viably.

Who knows, I truly don't give a fuck either way I know the truth.

who even draws all these wikihow cartoons?

>posts image of kike talking.
ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html

You fucking retard. You expect these kikes to ever admit they're siphoning American taxpayer dollars to fund their fucking welfare country? You dumb son of a bitch.

That's the archiver's fault

It's not "missing".
Since 1996 they are supposed to declare everything they spent to the IRS ... except they decided to not do that because they don't trust the IRS with the complete list of every Pentagon spending, so they only transmit the "unimportant" data.

The combined sum of money for which the IRS has not idea what the Pentagon did with, is now around 6.5 trillion. Pentagon know very well what they did with it, they just don't want everyone to know about every operations they are funding.

>Who knows, I truly don't give a fuck either way I know the truth.

with logic like that...your troof must be tasty.

Its not missing
They dont need to print more money
Its just red tape bullshit
Someone wasnt filling out the journals properly so the DoD couldnt accept the journals.

Fucking jews, kill them all.

U.S pulls a false flag alien contact soon, to take the spotlight away from other things.
calling it now

Doesn`t it undermine the whole idea of accountability?

Would someone more knowledgeable than I am, please explain to how 2.3 trillion could be missing? Isn't their annual budget, far, far less than that? I mean, clearly they had some spending this year, so isn't it ridiculous to claim that a figure that is many times their entire annual budget is unaccounted for?

Lol I told my teachers that too when they tried to make me do a power point.

>trillion
>missing
lel

It's the Ukraine situation.

but the Pentagon didn't do 911, La Cia did

Those black projects don't fund themselves.

Why post Naram-Sin? Explain yourself user

He is Nimrod.

He has many names. Your point is?

>revived

BLACK (NIGGER) OPS

How many you got? I've got approx 250, I don't know how many there actually are.

Also
>Government losing money
Honestly not surprised at their incompetence.

>250
IMPOSSIBLE
[spoiler]I have 88[/spoiler]

That won't end up well

shieeeet

God Damnit user I live there

Its not actually 9/11×3 though, its 9/11×6.5/2.3

Its for all your good.

Rip in peace user

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

> tfw you call others "shills" but you're actually one

I have wasted over 8 years of my life on this website. Keep your eyes opens, and be sure to check for those stealth rares. Also look out for an user that goes from island to island on a boat, he'll give some rares.

It's been nice knowing ya kiddo

So they lost almost half of their entire money?

It was just put towards useful projects that the public can't know about for their own safety.

Technically if there's a remainder on those numbers it could be as low as 2.26 which you could argue

>newfag doesn't know of the time one could choose a flag