I'm sorry Sup Forums. But you can't post in this thread unless you are over 25y/o+ years old

I'm sorry Sup Forums. But you can't post in this thread unless you are over 25y/o+ years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8z2hRpqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=_tDUwNjw7ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am... 20.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD

I am 30

How many Americans live past 25?
Don't they all get shot or shoot themselves by that age?

26 here

If you grow large enough, your own gravity well distorts the bullets path, saving your life. Not to mention the fat layers form a kevlar like blubber mass around you.
Only weak betas who diet die from bullets.

You must be a very big boy then.
*rubs your belly*

Do I have to own a PC?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8z2hRpqyY

la creatura...

Cute.
Based on the image I was expecting youtube.com/watch?v=_tDUwNjw7ms
Kino Sceno

I'm gonna be 28 on monday

>not being 28 next december
lmao loser

shut up kiddo

Wizard reporting. Get on my level kiddos.

Sure thing gramps
Don't forget your teeth

I'm 23

Hello. I’m 34 years old desu.

Im 15

get off my fucking lawn. Back in my day kids had respect for their elders, especially when walking barefoot in snow to school

I wish I wasn't

30 yo reporting in

Oldfags help. Should I go for a well-paying job offer here and tie myself down or spend a year travelling first and see what becomes available afterwards?

So you were always knees on wheels or only at the end of your life?

I lost my shins at war where I killed fitty men

26 yo virgin reporting in.

Grab the job. You might not ever get another one as good.

If you go traveling for a year, you'll spend the next year trying to explain to prospective employers why you didn't have a job for a year.

Not many.

>t.25 year old wishing for death

I agree with you. There are lots of “Take a year vacation and see the world, user. Don’t worry, you are young. 1 year vacation is nothing” type advisers on the internet. They never take responsibility even if your situation get worse for following their advice. The competitions are getting harsher all around the world and it’s getting harder to make a living and survive. Well-paying jobs are getting rare and precious as well.