There are people on Sup Forums who won't be able to see this in theatres because they are scared of black people

>there are people on Sup Forums who won't be able to see this in theatres because they are scared of black people

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/r2yba1fd
twitter.com/JendayiN/status/964338107050020864
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not seeing it because I hate capeshit. And because it sounds like a goofy ethnonationalist fantasy.

I'm waiting at least one or two weeks to see it desu

>walk into theater
>see this
wat do?

If I go now all I would get is a bunch of blacks howling at every KANGZ shit the movie busts. Rather see it by myself at home

Join in cause I'm PoC

Movies are for women, children, and black people. I have a life and a career. I haven't watched a movie in like 7 months.

piss my pants and run out

What's a poc?

Leave because the theather probably smells like shit

What a joke of a country

What about books?

It's slang for chicken. Because chickens go "poc poc poc".

Person/People of Color

It's just a synonym for non-white

Its actually the only way I can see to resolve all the shit from Civil war. Hero's are outlaws or puppets but the king of the strongest nation in the world can use political clout to make things work.

I like it. Bit clumsy but there's no real way to resolve everything in a nice package for infinity war otherwise

I just don't like capeshit

Mostly nonfiction nowadays at least for me. I regret not ready as many classics as possible in high school.

I'm not going so black people have plenty of seats.

Side note, I doubt it'll bomb but if it does they'll blame "racist white people".

Why are books better than films? Films have just as much artistic and philosophical merit. You can focus on capeshit, but there's also capeshit books.

>be me
>at the premiere screening
>audience is 95% black
>movie is seconds away from its climax
>camera pans to villian's face in a VERY tense scene
>I stand up and yell "DIS NIGGA 'BOUT TO GET DABBED ON" as I hit the dab
>theatre explodes in raucus laughter
>guy behind me says "ayy, you aight whiteboi"
>girl behind him tells her friend "he cute tho"
I pity the fa/tv/irgins who will never know this feel

Oh. Is it like otherkin stuff?

>Person/People of Color
>It's just a synonym for non-white
When they're in the mood you're white to them. See George Zimmerman

what are the americans heiling Sup Forums?

joke race

doubt

My area only has white people and asians though

start a rousing chorus of bonnie blue flag

It's just a movie, right? Weird.

It's a waste of time. The books I read now are for learning more skills and more about the field. When you watch movies you don't gain anything practical you can use to help advance yourself in life.

I used to be a film major a long time ago btw. I wasted about 2-3 years on that bullshit. Unless you are watching arthouse films you won't be getting any artistic and philosophical merit. If I want art I usually put on an album.

afraid not

Isn't there a homophobia problem in the black community? Is that guy sure he wants to wear that?

Literally black normies acting like neo nazis over a stupid movie based on a comic book they didn't know it existed until a few months ago. I'd say that Namor was right, but they wouldn't understand.

>98% rating on RT
Yeah this isn't going to bomb, it's Marvels best (and least capeshitty) movie. Coogler can't make a bad movie.

you can't go any better than classic cuban mambo orchestras, that's high art

Can someone who has seen this tell me if it is actually good? Not in a meme way, as in is it an actually enjoyable and well constructed film?
Or is it an average film that people refuse to criticise because it is about black people? Because if it is the latter, this is a really worrying precedent for journalism

The movie isn't out yet

Probably leave until the movie starts.

It is here and in the UK, released earlier for some reason

It's amazing, this movie is like jesus coming back from the dead for black people.
Normal reviews had to be shut down on rotten tomatoes, I think, and then some of the professional reviewers didn't give it a perfect score so people went apeshit.

Brave heroes who have been victimized by evil wh*toids.

I have no outstanding complaints about the movie, though I just watched it an hour ago so it hasn't had time to sink in. It's fairly predictable, I guess? I really enjoyed the setting, and it doesn't have constant quipping like most Marvel capeshit.

Here black people are just "normal people" they speak the same way as mestizos and whites and have about the same education as the average , they don't behave or speak "ghetto" like in other countries.

>I doubt it'll bomb but if it does they'll blame "racist white people".
It's making like $200 million on the opening weekend beating Deadpool's record, it' sdoing well on the international box office, debuted on #1 in some Asian countries like South Korea, I wonder if it's going to do well or drop hard on the second week though

pretty crafty on the part of disney, tricking an ethnic group into identifying with their film

sad for the blacks though

Lol you may be meeting but I do enjoy some Cuban influenced music such as Mambo on occasion

just saying, niggers wouldnt be a problem if they were hanged tightly

They've made everyone forget Blade is black and had three fucking movies. Wesley Snipes is probably crying.

Also Spawn is black.

Actually, I do have one complaint about the film. You know how a lot of movies throw in a token black guy who isn't really an interesting character, but exists for diversity? That's the main white guy, he just feels like a token inoffensive dude who is there so whites don't get offended by lack of positive representation or whatever. All he really does of value is fly a jet.

I'm not scared of them, I simply cannot tell them apart.

strawpoll.com/r2yba1fd

Black people are afraid of vampires.

Not really. Why shouldn't black people get a superhero? 99% of the time black people in movies are gangbangers or drug dealers.

I hope this movie gives some black kid the desire to aim higher than being a hood rat.

twitter.com/JendayiN/status/964338107050020864

interesting tribal drums before a showing

because your life is defined by having a super hero movie made with someone that looks like you

Well Spawns was a shit movie, and Blade was less of an overt superhero movie and more of a vampire movie.

What does that even mean? How is this shitty Disney movie "defining your whole life" Does Captain America "define your life" since he is white?

did you even read your own post? are you stupid? is there any point in my replying to other americans?

But they had superheroes before. What's so special about this one?

>Anno Domini 0016018.M2
>Watching capeshit

That didn't happen.

How did nobody else notice this shit?

Sure they had a handful of superheroes over the years, but that was back in the days before capeshit was the cultural force that they are now. This is the first addition of a black hero to the Marvel Cinematic Universe which is a big deal to normies.

As for me, I couldn't give less of a shit about capeshit, but for some reason this black panther movie is rustling frogposter jimmies so hard that I can't help but laugh at their insecurities.

>iterally black normies acting like neo nazis
>gommunist symbol
>neo nazi
are you 12?

Are there really 2 billion africans all around the world?

no one using that raised fist arm cares about gommunism

What about two black guys in Avengers, Cage in Netflix-shit and Cyborg in DC-shit?
And what about asian superheroes? Was there any?

I suspect none of them care about naziism either.

they're their own cancer brand

so them not caring about gommunism transforms it into a neo nazi symbol?

I don't know my Russkie friend. I try not to take part in the "inclusiveness" debate and I do really consider huge generic superhero movies boring bullshit. I just know that if it's making autists rage then I will defend it until it stops being funny.

in their context it is a nationalist symbol, an ethno nationalist symbol

I don't even know when it comes out. I'll only go if my black wife wants to see it otherwise I'll probably be banging her on release night.

Don't bother asking Stormfags to explain themselves. They mostly feel there way through life so they have a hard time articulating actual arguments or points.

I'm not that sort of person, but please, try and discredit me with attacks and slander

I don’t understand the fuss as a black fellow tbqh. Looks like any other superhero movie. If black people make you butthurt then go watch Friends and be quiet.

Spic weeb gets it, this shit is only good as dressing for my popcorn

it's loudly advertised everywhere, shut up

Feels good being black.

This movie is only good for teenagers to finger their gf in a dark room.

So was Stephen King’s It. Fuck off.

If you really think that random black people in 2018 holding a fist up is a symbol of "ethnic nationalism" instead of a generalized pro black sentiment you are either intellectually dishonest or just a regular moron. I'm leaning towards the latter because you javent actually displayed any intellect to speak of.

>rich white men make a movie about an empowered rich black man
>blacks feel proud about their race

>tfw no black gf to beyaz boga in the back of a black panther showing

>ugh I hate seeing black people enjoying things

>>rich white men make a movie about an empowered rich black man
We Jews aren't wh*te

>white superheroes got athletic body shape
>black superheroes got body shape of average black guy

>there are people who will spent money to view mutt propaganda solely as a reaction to that sentiment

it was founded by rich white men, not made by them

Piece of Crap, like all black people.

>american arguments

Yes, pro black expressions are divisive and racist. There's no getting around that. I like how you continue to try and discredit me with personal attacks, nice touch.

Is this movie worth to see? the movie is opening today

it could be enjoyable, just ignore the americans dressing in black ledderhosen

I can't personally attack you idiot. I don't know who you are on a personal level. I am simply responding to the dumb talking points you are using to try and justify your dislike of black people on principle.

You’re not arguing

Hollywood blatantly cashing in on black people, and they celebrate it.

You have no intelligent thoughts, so you only can think to attack me. You're embarrassing.

and? neither were you? we agree then!

>I hate seeing black people enjoying things
this but unironically

Right. Like I said. The stormfag is actually incapable of articulating a point of view that isn't based in emotion. You have yet to make an actual point or defend (or really even articulate) any argument for your point of view. Do you know why you feel the way you do?