Brit/pol/ - Come home Ireland Edition

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6LNem0R_5zo
youtube.com/watch?v=JG3apPiTur4
youtube.com/watch?v=OqoGBuYVJVE

>Anjem Choudray guilty
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

>Britain No2, China BTFO
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries

>Owen Smith softer on terrorism than Comrade Jez
order-order.com/2016/08/17/tories-smith-isis-comments-show-hes-unfit-lead/

>Britain could get special status after Brexit, Germans admit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/britain-could-get-special-status-after-brexit-german-minister-admits/

>Unemployment falls despite surge in EU migrants
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/17/uk-unemployment-dips-as-fewer-jobseekers-claimed-benefits-in-jul/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>50% of graduates who paid £9,000 a year are back living with their parents
rt.com/uk/356250-students-parents-tuition-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GV3hscgyuAs
youtube.com/watch?v=CDtIZZiySgA
youtube.com/watch?v=WW31yYLSmoc
youtu.be/6DT0_4SouwU
youtube.com/watch?v=0U77e-Das0o
youtube.com/watch?v=pOCTc9VgL_o
youtube.com/watch?v=PYZHMzFaKnY
youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q
strawpoll.me/11016376
youtube.com/watch?v=pKuJqD2XZj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /allnighter/ here?

first for happy to racemix for a chance to be happy

Not me. I have a full-time job unlike the rest of you degenerates.

Cuck.

Who fashy here

HERTFORDSHIRE!

> mfw edition

Birmingham is such a shithole

DAILY REMINDER THAT BRITPOL IS A BLAIRITE BOARD

Post songs that make you want to defend British parliamentary self-government until your last breath:

youtube.com/watch?v=GV3hscgyuAs

where are the stats for are prototype races?

We've changed
Pls respond

Me t b h

Disappointed in the lack of new Thread Themes, but at least they're there.
Thanks OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDtIZZiySgA

HA, thats bullshit. when did you poll, 2am?

youtube.com/watch?v=WW31yYLSmoc

"Yes, I am a Jew, and when the ancestors of the right honorable gentleman were brutal savages in an unknown island, mine were priests in the temple of Solomon." Benny The Yidboy Disraeli

Wait so after Britain rejects the false song of globalization they have shut down a prominent street jihadist who was successfully pushing sharia law?

Is this sovereignty and self-determination? What? Is it possible to uncuck a nation?

>mfw yet another purple revolution.jpg

>not having days off

youtu.be/6DT0_4SouwU

(((Blairites)))

when turmp loses how are you going to prepare for the great american spergout?

>Winston Churchill didn't get 100% of the vote
The finn did this

The Isle of Man's fuckin' glorious this time of year.
Getting there's a bit of a pain because the ferry's overpriced, but there's no better place for domestic holidays.
The Isle of Wight can get fucked.

Talking to Black Lives Matter UK Supporters - 05/08/2016

youtube.com/watch?v=0U77e-Das0o

im from and live in northern ireland. Im unionist in full support of our United Kingdom. Im sick of all this uneducated petty repetitive bullshit
>Muh for god and ulster
>Muh Ulster is British
>Upa ra
>Muh united ireland
>Muh etc etc

which is boring and laughable in the fact that some people dont look at the real world and live in their little tiny bubble of ignorance.
People can say what they like, but there is no need for a "Muh united ireland" and is purposely at the end of the day a "Muh irish identity" type of movement.

(((Parliament)))

No votes for Neville, the fuck is this?

how could a small government handle education?
I guess they could just regulate education standards and let the free market handle costs
but then how can you encourage any school to prioritise certain subjects (STEMM for example) if the schools aren't gaining funding from the government?

Where is he lads? Where is he hiding? In the crypt?

We need a true fascist party in Britain. If ppl knew what it actualy stood for the majority would be behind it

I love this picture. Excellent photoshop work.

>Trump wins
>massive Trump shitposting/Euphoria Brexit 2.0

>Trump loses
>shitpost Americans into oblivion for the rest of time

Can't lose

Hopefully not me

Ive started nofap and ive exercised today, just waiting for a film to finish downloading then i might go to bed, thinking about downloading some music too, so it might be a little bit of a late one who knows

youtube.com/watch?v=pOCTc9VgL_o

mmm, Conservative reactions are quite common throughout history:
>Victorian era
>Thatcher/Reagan
>Thermidorian Reaction
>The Restoration
>The abandonment of communism by eastern european nations
>The Meiji Restoration (arguably)

I voted for Neville. What the fuck

I think there is a need for public schools to a certain extent
I'm a small government type, but not sure how a private system would really work
and I believe in meritocracy, so everyone should at least have a chance to succeed
without a basic education, that's not possible

>Come home gingerbreads

who is he and whats up with that crazy catlady-looking feminist in your pic?

We are the free wood niggers, may i just mention stone henge. we are cultur'd, we are legion.
Come home ireland

Just an Irish fuck here to say to any future Irish posters in this thread:

>Don't take OPs statement seriously, don't sperg out and turn this into a troubles thread, don't embarrass us all.

If the local authorities had more financial autonomy it'd sort itself out.

This, but I disagree everyone would be behind it. Too much multiculti in this country, even near 80 years ago. London would probably barely scrape double digit votes for the fash party.

Remember that a bunch of yids legitimately forced Oswald Mosely off the streets in legitimate political procession.

The pendulum is swinging.

this, we can either welcome them to the 'trying to un-cuck' club or just respond 'Hi Hillary!' every time they get uppity forever

>implying that if I pick someone outside my race I'm going to pick someone considerably less intelligent than me

Don't be an eedyat family.

It cant be a party first, it's illegal. It has to be a gang.

>The American doesn't know who the Mogg is

Kek

I really hope he doesnt lose honestly, I would hate to see Hillary Clinton in the oval office, it would make me so sad to see America go to such a wretched cunt like her.

Hillary has caused death and has put the countries national security at risk, whereas Trump is brash and loud, I really dont know how anyone can see Trump as worse as Hillary

I agree that Councils should be more finically independent, but they would fuck it up

The Honourable Jacob William Rees-Mogg is a British Conservative Party politician, who has been the Member of Parliament for North East Somerset since the 2010 general election. Rees-Mogg is on the Eurosceptic wing of the Conservative Party.

yes, I suppose it's off to research non-financial insentives
how so? the local governments get to fund schools?

I wish Britain and Ireland could unite. Unite as in a partnership not a subjugation. We belong together.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q

Please post the rarest Moggs

>ahmed ali

WE

RIGGED
PURGE THE BLAIRITES

10/10. Beautiful. Thank you.

WUZ

Fuckin jahans been deleting my posts

Ok fair enough, but with the number of muslims who are pretty fash in nature all it would take is some slagging off of the jews and I bet you could bring them aboard.

>they would fuck it up
Unfortunately true. My local council's filled with crooks.

That's the idea. It worked alright for a while too.

they're on approval only

>shitpost Americans into oblivion for the rest of time

Americans will shitpost harder than anyone in an attempt to deflect.

I can't stand her but at the same time I do think the Americans need a wake up call as to just how bad things are at home, they're delusional.

He'd best not pussy out of talking to Woes now the little goblin

they should leave cucky EU and come be a part of the empire as equals

>passion for righteous violence

Ehhh not sure about that

He deleted the one where Mil Woes set the date for Friday, the cunt.

Nah, slagging off the jews pisses off everyone in the UK for some reason. There's huge jew worship in the entire country.

CELTS

How does one define a pikey Brit/pol/?

You posted this in the last thread. We don't care whether Northern Ireland becomes United or not.

This guy has it. Never make a thread about Northern Ireland or it will descend into a shitstorm.

He'd sperg out in under a minute.

what's all this?

I'd love to be in the Union again, you'd have to get rid of those royal fuckers first though.
>Maybe one day it could work

alright lads
so here's what my manifesto has for the education:
"Education would now be funded by the council of the local Constituencies.
Promote more union friendly teacher compatibility (teachers trained in England are not qualified to teach in Scotland)
Shut down failing Universities and focus more on trades rather than forcing our children into Universities.
Monitor teachers/lecturers for any heavy biases in their teachings.
Partially fund Science, Technology, Engineering, English, Maths, and Medicine tuition fees in an attempt to lower (if not remove completely) the costs on students perusing these subjects.
Any student who did not succeed in acquiring their basic GCSE Maths/English qualification will have another attempt at 20 years of age.
The state should only fund schools that abide by the following:
Prioritise Maths, Science, English, History, and Trades.
Restrict the number of places for non-Britons.
Refusal to teach Sexual Education to Primary students."
thoughts?

Anyone I don`t like.

If it was actually righteous and not just an excuse to chimp out I'd be on board desu

>implying all Celts aren't light skinned niggers

it's one of those things that an englishman just knows.

Britain finally being bout British.

I would sooner rob Ireland of all it`s potatoes than relinquish my Royal support.

Whats wrong with monarchy?

t. Shlomo

>get rid of those royal fuckers
fuck away aff

Brit/pol/ take on the Jews. Do vote!
strawpoll.me/11016376

my mummy want me back :D

going to see her for loves and cummies dis weekend :3

>Be me
>Have Asperger's
>Can't read this because my eyes just dart all over the place when trying to read large bodies of text

youtube.com/watch?v=pKuJqD2XZj4

I'm not convinced he hasn't been posting his shit here himself. Could be a wannabe coppercab. But it's infuriating all the same.

Some people like em and they don't do any harm.

yeah, I dont agree with that part either
Well if they called them globalists instead they might listen. This is the reason I have little hope though, some one needs to redpill the water

Caravan, quadbike, white lightning, sweatpants/trackie bottoms, pimply looking streaks of piss, weasel-faced.
That about covers it I reckon.