/got/ general

ICE and FIRE together edition
youtube.com/watch?v=TEAHx6-KTgI
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13580607/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where the fuck was the tyrell army this episode

Does anyone here actually think Daenerys is an interesting character? Does anyone actually WANT to see her succeed?

Dabid said they didn't do a battle scene because the tyrells were shit soldiers

like where is anyone

only place that feels lived in is kings landing

strawpoll.me/13580607/

HOW WAS THE EPISODE, LADS?

strawpoll.me/13580607/

strawpoll.me/13580607/

strawpoll.me/13580607/

Whacking off to pics of Margaery on Sup Forums

Her character is interesting the acting is just god awful.

>Daenerys is an interesting character?

She is interesting enough

>Does anyone actually WANT to see her succeed?

I want her to mentally break down and torch a bunch of people

The unsullied seige was lame as fuck.
Le witty imp didn't improve it.

Cersei is getting shit done, maybe she should be the one to fight the white walkers goddamn

How come the Others are taking FOREVER to march to the wall?

Bran and Meera already made it to the wall. They've already made it into Winterfelll by FOOT.

Meanwhile, Euron sailed from Pyke to KL, from KL to Dorne, from Dorne to KL, and then KL to Casterly Rock.

What the FUCK is taking the Others so fucking long???

What if sam infects little sam with greyscale after shaking jorah's hand. I can see it now. He tries the same flaying technique, fails, kills little sam, then contracts the disease himself. Like pottery.

REMINDER

they chillin

Tumblr bar reaction to snek when?

LOL

CUZ THEY FUCKIN COLD

BRAVO D&D

BRAVO
R
A
V
O
O
O

D
&
D

What would be the point of this

>Not the Hound
0/10

did melly call varys by his valerian (actual) name?
also varys low-key evil as fuck
he has ulterior motives - dont believe that "muh best for the realm" bullshit

how will drumpf ever recover?!

>saved brann in season one, the literal Christ figure of the entire story
>saved sansa
>put through immeasurable torture
>redemption arc on the horizon

Feels good to be a Theonfag, he will have such a beautiful comeback

Plot convenience.

Also maybe the white walkers are OCD and feel the need to rez every single dead animal along the way.

what was the name?

>How come the Others are taking FOREVER to march to the wall?
That's bugging me too, I mean seriously in these later seasons it seems like everyone can get anywhere in the world in a few hours of travel, Dragonstone is a hop skip and a jump away from the Wall, Stannis and Davos can just casually visit Bravos to discuss their checking account with the Iron Bank, the world has gotten a lot smaller since season 1.

What? What did smelly Melly say?

>riverrun
>shitty tiny castle
>handful of men hold back the entire lannister/frey army
>need the garrison to surrender to take it
>castlery rock
>better castle
>unsullied suffer tremendous losses storming it and only take it due to opening the gates with seal team greyworm
>highgarden
>huge fucking castle
>taken easily by an army with no ladders, siege engines, or battering ram

What the fuck?

They've been raising an army this entire time. Taking babies to turn into Walkers and turning adults into zombies.

>yfw the leaks are turning out to be true
>this season is going to be worst one.

This. Voiceover an action sequence isn't even a film school-tier move, it's grade school theater. Crayola Crew doesn't care that it's becoming increasingly obvious that they don't care anymore. Money spigot is shut off.

How can Daenerys even compete?

what are the chances Sansa is going to chain Bran in the attic

Didn't post here Season 1.

How did you autists keep from spoiling the showfags about Ned's death?

Don't they greatly outnumber everyone?

>OY mate ya married that coont Ramsay and he stuck his pecker in yer arse, didn't he? Doont worrae about it dear sistah I used my powers to get a real good view I think I could teach ya how to really be pleasin' a man

What did he mean by this?

me on the left

why are women so evil?

REMINDER Jon did in fact call Dany on the bullshit about the oath of his ancestors
Watch it again and stop being retarded

JUST

TURN

YOUR

BRAIN

OFF

>"Hello Sansa"
lmao bran looks and sounds like he high as fuck

Why is Jon still calling himself a Snow? Who the fuck would back a bastard for King without legitimizing him?

Fuck all the theon haters. I can't wait for him to kill Euron and redeem himself.

When I see a post like /got/ general and "ICE and FIRE together edition," I almost feel like people her unironically like this shit.

But everyone knows it's terrible, right?

>ThrownsYall
Fuck's sake.

I don't know if I just lowered my standards or what but I voted 5 for this one. (which is marginally better than what I rated the other 2).

when does jon get a dragon?

>have 3 dragons, 3 fleets, 100,000 Dothraki, and thousands of Unsullied
>kill off a big chunk of your unsullied taking Casterly Rock
>sit on a rock and lose your fleets, now unable to effectively move your troops onto the mainland
Also the Dothraki and their horses have definitely starved to death by now.

Jon is ICE AND FIRE, TARG AND STARK

Dany is just there for a shocking death in the final book/season

Because he can't rightfully call himself a Stark and he has no other surname.

I don't remember did the show have the scene where Robb names Jon his heir or was that just the books?

yes, I only watch it to see how shit it is, and the memes ofc.

Who exactly has the power to legitimize him other than Cersei right now?

>8
Reddit please keep to your own poll.

NEXT NK SCENE WHEN?

>she's smart because she does everything she can to ensure the invading foreign army doesn't get in
>Trump is not smart because he's doing everything he can to ensure the foreign invaders...
>wait

Fucking dragonlets.

Who has the best braps in all of the seven kingdoms?

They may be undead but marching through what is probably several feet of snow by now is still time consuming.

Still not cold enough on the other side of the wall for them to be effective. Winter is only just starting.

>the iron bank have tried to get money from Cersei before when she was queen regent
>they support Stannis instead because she wont pay them
>now they go back to her instead of Daenerys

what the fuck?

>Wanting to put pooseyfu in any sort of harm.

It takes them like 5 seconds to make an army.

Look at Hardhome. You only have to raise your arm.

I'm sure the Night's King is aware of the dragons (since the return of both the WW and the dragons are explicitly linked) and he knows that if he jumps the gun the dragons could just torch everything. Considering their plan is to eradicate all life on the planet I would imagine he needs a very big army so he's taking his time

When is Bran going to fly?

Even if Euron's fleet is supernaturally fast, I can't see why he wouldn't just ambush the Unsullied on the sea the same as the Ironborn earlier. The path taken is probably similar, you'd expect he'd just run into them on the sea and overtake them.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

This seems pretty obvious.

Why would the others stay beyond the wall in the first place? I believe that they need the winter to set in before they begin to head south. While they do bring the winter, it's not immediate, and it may be that they require a winter to survive at all. All of Westeros is coming off of one the longest summers ever recorded; and with the return of magic, the others are now able to bring about "the long night". So I'm sure they're biding time until winter has set in, and it will also further their advantage if all of Westeros is suffering through a harsh winter before they're invaded.

>All of these characters who weren't present for Jon's resurrection not asking if he deserted the Night's Watch and broke his vows by taking lands and titles

what gives? Even a little lampshading would help here.

Empty boats are easier to steal than manned boats. By letting the unsullied into the keep, he can steal their boats with minimal loss of ironborn, and condemn the unsullied to a hard march across westeros in the beginning of winter.

Cersei got owned, son.

>anyone
>starving

no one has to eat in this show

If Olenna is to be believed her army was mostly elsewhere.

yeah isn't this a full grown dragon? they keep calling the show dragons as full grown, or is this a super dragon?

actually Riverrun is a great castle, the rivers cut off pretty much all siege and they use floodgates to make it so like the eyrie, there's pretty much no way to march on it

it doesnt make sense that Highgarden went down like that though

>JUST
>TURN
>YOUR
>BRAIN
>OFF

Except for that time where they were perfectly competent soldiers and saved Kings Landing from the Baratheon invasion.

What did /got/ think of Varys' scene?

Aunt Dany nooooo.....

Hey idiot they had gold hand the greatest swordsman in the seven kingdoms who relentlessly stormed the gates on his own cutting down 200 good men and proceeded to open the gate for the richest army in the seven kingdoms

>Winter is only just starting

they bring the winter

they ARE the cold

They explained it fine in the show though. Dany put a huge dump on their profits and probably wouldn't feel beholden to pay back those who made money off of slaves in the first place so they try to dig in deeper with Cersei so they have a chance of getting money back.

So, I assume there will be plenty of articles tomorrow on Cersei raping Jaime? You know, like there were when Jaime was said to have "raped" Cersei because she said no and tried to push him away... Just like Jaime did in this episode?

>the only lords in the lannister army are Jaime, the tarlys

yikes

Why do you keep posting about this like anyone cares about the fucking Night's Watch vows anymore? They're in the middle of a massive war with a megalomaniac on the Iron Throne, a cartoon villain patrolling the seas, and three dragons.

HOUSE TARLY

why are white males this fragile?

>shit talking someone after they bend over backwards to ensure Cersei doesn't give you an agonizing death
>not even a "Thanks."

I was hoping that one of them would give the other a little shove

Dragons keep growing until the day they die

her character is not interesting at all right now, and the show is clearly leading us down a well-trodden path of clever inversions of fantasy tropes rather than into something satisfying. she'll falter at the last minute in this season and then regroup and conquer all.

the right resolution for her character is to give the show some room after the final fight against big bad (whether that's ww or cersei after destruction of ww) and show her ruling seven kingdoms and gradually going mad. then we can see the targ pottery and the show will be making commentary on monarchy, the hollowness of victories in the wars of man, etc. instead of just being a SLAAAAAY version of LotR

>The Free city of bravoos, formed by former slaves make income on slaves

nope, doesnt make sense.

You guys think it was akward for Kit and Emelia fugging on screen when they've dated before and Kit is now dating Rose?

She's interesting. I'd do her.

She's going to end up falling in love with Chad Snow. He'll die. She'll rule. End.

>their plan is to eliminate all life on the planet

We don't know for sure yet

>need to raise a larger army

How are they going to "recruit" people? All they need to do is raise their arm and the dead lives again.

Why doesn't anyone just rob the Iron Bank?

what else to expect from le witty old lady

its a meme

THE MADMAN

Easier to destroy an entire army if you keep them in one place, fighting them at sea would mean risking not only your ships but also the unsullied retreating.

Let them land and just hold the bay until the Lannisters arrive.

yeah me too

the instant gratification type of feminism rammed into GoT almost killed it

Jaime should have stabbed her in the stomach and let her bleed out

>He says this
>It actually happens
Was Cersei overhearing them?