>Spent the entire series rooting for Helga
>Just want Helga to get hers
>Years of tension coming to a head
>Helga actually does it
>Helga actually confesses her love to Arnold
>Helga actually kisses Arnold

>End of the movie
>They fucking invalidate the whole thing and return to the status quo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good news, there's another Hey Arnold! movie coming out something within the next couple of years.

It's my last hope.

I wish I didn't know the source of that gif

What's the point? The target audience is way too small now to bring any profit for this movie.

What is it?

I think you're underestimating the power of 90's nostalgia.

You are underestimating the power of the Hey Arnold! fandom. The cartoon is pretty much a masterpiece. It has its flawed episodes but overall it holds together really well and has aged incredibly well.

Pretty much.
I do worry some about how they will market this. Will we be seeing a marathoning of Hey Arnold before the Jungle Movie?
The dvd seems to sell well going by what I see locally(admittedly small sample).

Remember the episodes the fags showed up in?

I wish I DID. Share, please.

All part of the master plan.

>1996: Pilot Episode
>2000: Arnolds parents episode
>2002: Movie
>2004-2017: ????????
>2017: Find out the true fate of Arnold's parents, making Nick great again

20 year grand plan, got to admire this show

I think you are overestimating the moral fiber of 90's kids. They will simply pirate the movie.

Machine Girl

This.

>return to the status quo

Lets be real here, how many 10 year olds out there are in romantic relationships?

Are you a part of the very very small percentage of people that married their elementary girl sweetheart?

On top of this in the pilot for the Patakis Arnold and Helga were supposed to have broken up and Arnold moved away

Not me but I know a couple that has been together since 7th grade and are now in their early thirties.
True but Arnold was also supposed to have returned about senior year and he and Helga would have reconciled and got together again and gotten married.

fuck off

I wasn't allowed to be interested in girls that way when I was 10 so I can't really say

>normies
>knowing how to pirate
I've seen people on forums saying emulators are unethical. The average person doesn't pirate shit.

bump

>move it football head.gif

I was also somewhat frustrated with how things went, but wouldn't it made for more of a cringe if they did?

NIck is drunk on nostalgia. The splat is pulling in good ratings.