Your country

Your country

The internet was invented by US military intelligence working with counterculture academics to develop more effective means of social control

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=4BC214742FE24489D0E962970C5E32DA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your mothers pussy was invented for niggers

You're just experiencing alienation because you are living in the context of what Marx called "supercuckoldry." It happens when you're cucked out of real life and escape into a NATO brainwashing/surveilance tool to comfort yourself, where you are cucked again even harder but more subtly. Foucault wrote about supercuckoldry as well.

we know this, so?

I was just thinking about it recently. It's cool.

Your mothers pussy is a NATO cuck nigger comfort hole

Foucault was the idiot that died of a preventable STD because he was a power bottom, right

ayo shaddup or ill bust a nut in your ass homie

Sort of, he caught HIV during the early days before we identified it. I wouldn't necessarily call it a preventable disease at that point, but people were speculating already that it was a bloodborne illness among gay men. He also wrote books.

Based amerisharts created the most amazing thing in recent history.

the internet is so great, I'm glad I live in a time where I can use it during my youth

if I was born like 30 years ago I probably would have killed myself by now. instead I have lots of videogames and millions of hours of media I can watch and my online friend surrogate aka Sup Forums

We only wanted to win in vietnam, we didn't realize it would lead to memes.

>Sort of, he caught HIV during the early days before we identified it

Friendly reminder that the gay community fought tooth and nail against the identification of HIV as an STD, because they thought it was a hetero conspiracy to shame fag sexual practices

That's not true, they fought tooth and nail to get the government to recognize it at all. You fucked up now because I know something about this. Is your strategy just to tell a lie that is 100% the opposite of truth so people will be too caught off guard to dispute it?

lmao

>Is your strategy just to tell a lie that is 100% the opposite of truth so people will be too caught off guard to dispute it?
esta es un strategidad typico de los ingles mi amigo

World wide web and computer is a British invention

Of course, my friend.

>That's not true, they fought tooth and nail to get the government to recognize it at all. You fucked up now because I know something about this

Have you read And The Band Played On? Dude was ostracized by the gay community for telling them that maybe taking 20 dicks in the ass every Saturday night at the bathhouse had health risks. It's morbidly funny how everyone blames Reagan for it when fags (and the bathouse owners) fought the "AIDS is a health crisis" types every step of the way

>PROVE TO ME THAT "GAY CANCER" IS TRANSMISSIBLE
>HIV WEAKENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM TO THE POINT THAT CANCER-
>LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU YOU FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC PRICK

>fags fought the "AIDS is a health crisis" types every step of the way

This is not true though, and you're acting like you posted evidence of it when you didn't. There was some denial, duh. There are some people today who deny HIV causes AIDS. But you take that fact and try to build this bigger narrative from it which never happened. Your entire argument is based on just completely ignoring 99% of the activism and generalizing your cherrypicked example to fill the gap you create.

How do you in one single comment complain that everyone blamed Reagan while also claiming that gays "fought against recognizing AIDS as a health crisis every step of the way?" How do those people exist and not exist at the same time?

This is just a photo of that flight attendant who brought HIV back from africa. Why are you trying to act like he was some activist who said those things you wish were said?

I mean seriously for a moment, where does the energy and anger to deliberately craft a multimedia lie come from inside you?

Randy Shilts literally documents the various ways gay activists dragged their feet on the recognition of a link between sexual activity and HIV transmission (because obviously there's no scientific link between taking multiple dicks in your ass and STD transmission, unless you're a homophobic bigot)

Reminder that a lot more fags might've survived if your leaders didn't UM ACKCHOOALLY about an STD that literally causes mold to grow on the brain

Because he's the Platonic Ideal of the homosexual community's reaction to AIDS, i.e. "mindless promiscuity isn't the problem, heterosexual bigotry is the problem"

Internet is not wide web and the computer is not a single invention tho américains contribueted the most to it(transistors especially)

You're still trying to dishonestly elide the difference between "there were people who dragged their feet, some guy documented it" and "fags fought it every step of the way."

Like, there is no universe where you can't find some deniers about a new discovery. But you're trying to spin that into some narrative where the other 90% of activism never happened.
You're also so obsessed you not only bring it up as soon as someone mentions Foucault, you also assume anyone who challenges you is a secret homo agent.

And then there's your post which is designed to appear to the uninformed like you're referencing something specific when instead it's just a picture of a guy who had HIV and your fantasies greentexted next to him.

I'm asking you for the second time now- how do you complain about gay activists blaming Reagan for not doing enough while also claiming gay activists were all fighting against recognizing it as an epidemic? Answer me this time instead of retreating again or making some unrelated lie.

>I'm asking you for the second time now- how do you complain about gay activists blaming Reagan for not doing enough while also claiming gay activists were all fighting against recognizing it as an epidemic? Answer me this time instead of retreating again or making some unrelated lie.

Because it's easier to blame a conservative boogeyman like Reagan than it is to accept that maybe gay promiscuity had a part in the AIDS crisis

What did he say?

You dumb motherfucker I'm asking you how you simultaneously complain about them while denying they existed. You just dodged the question again.

Answer me this time.

Read And The Band Played On. I'm not spoon feeding you anymore, homoanon

How do you complain that gay activists unfairly blamed Reagan while also claiming gay activists denied anything was going on? Answer me. Why are you running away now?

>makes up retarded lie
>wait, is that true?
>'I'M NOT SPOONFEEDING YOU ANYMORE GOODBYE!"

>I'm not spoon feeding you anymore, homoanon

He wrote it about antisemites, but he was referring to a certain type of person.

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=4BC214742FE24489D0E962970C5E32DA

Here friends, enjoy

at least you tried

thread/