/extraflags/ + /flag/ | meme country flags edition

Previous edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

bumping for you to get extraflags if you don't have them already! Start ACTUALLY collecting flags.

for the love of all things holy bump

wew it's almost ded again

I joined the /extra/flags community way too late. No point in collecting now.

I do collect subdivisions I've been to IRL though,.

template if anyone needs it

never too late

>too late

nah, you're just at the point where you have to wait for new people to add before you can collect shit. But since it looks like you're only into doing Europe, you could always try going for USA flags in the meantime.

was fucking around with the existing flags in the github and i just noticed that for some reason the flag for Kings County, CA is its seal when its flag exists. Pic related; that should be fixed. I'm gonna get on my PC tomorrow and start making the new CA flags.

I've just been to California, Hawaii, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, and Jalisco.

jalisco?
where is that?

Dude, you gotta be kidding me. It's the one Mexican state with a flag; Guadalajara is its capital. I went to Puerto Vallarta back in 2005.

Are you just larping as Mexican?

get out of my country

I went to visit my grandfather, who was living there with a friend. Both white as fuck, lived in a gated mansion in what I can only remember as an area up in the hills. White children, everything. Was pretty aesthetic to be honest; Puerto Vallarta is a nice place but I wouldn't go back.

good, stay on your side of the line

you guys need to stay on yours lmao

>you guys
im just one guy

gnite /flags/

How do I collect flags?

Sweet dreams lad.

>valika smrdija
>rimav kibub

F

1. Get some maps (links in the OP)
2. Lurk around or wait for Wednesdays' flag dumps. Previous dump here: 3. Save them and fill maps
4. ????
5. profit

bump

It's never late man

bump

lol