It's Jake dates a nigger episode

>It's Jake dates a nigger episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KFHApPP6NzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the show, but why are you trying to force it?

she a hot mix and john coffee was a based nigga

My inner racist chuckled haha

>inner racist

kys

>haha, I used the word again!

>when his phone starts ringing

back when whites cucked blacks they ruled the world, and you wonder why the jews want it the other way around

Chuck lipstein up to no good as usual

I'd fug her

Using kys... kill yourselves moron

You only find her attractive because she looks like a watered down white womN.. Caucasian features but brown skin... you're the kinda guy that is happy with the generic cereal at the market. White women are the standard of world beauty. Period

Time to open the Cassidy Banks folder

>that nose

The nigger in the orange is looking at Charlie Sheen is looking like he's ready to risk it all... is that how Charlie Sheen got AIDS?

>nose piercing
But why

youtu.be/KFHApPP6NzI

White women age like milk though. They're not even wifey material. They're only good when you fuck em at a young age. After that they either become miserable hags and nag at you all day or leave you for black men. Just like your mum for example.

Black women on the other hand...

See halle berry. She's 50 years old but I'd still eat her ass

shove your propaganda up your non-white beta male ass.

>It's a Charlie fucks jake in the ass and gives him AIDS episode

>he can't handle the truth

Lmao!

>implying caucasian features originated on white people

>White women are the standard of world beauty
Because up until recently, white nations were globally dominant. Now that East Asian nations are coming into their own, yellow fever has become a huge phenomenon with men.

You would be surprised just how much dating and relationships are influenced by those social features.

I want to suck her tongue

well men always love to please women, and poor asian women love very much to have a good time

Meeeeeeeeeem

MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN

>Now that East Asian nations are coming into their own, yellow fever has become a huge phenomenon with men.

Stop pretending you have a clue about anything youngfag

White Women are the standard of beauty, but we can't say the same thing about White Men. Hence more and more White Women are dating outside their race with Hispanics and Black men. Black Men being the more prevalent now

Black men are a meme

>the state of tinashe

what happend bros she had 2 good songs and then just fell off.

>"Charlie you have aids"
Meeeeeeen