Only five countries in NATO meet the minimum for defense spending...

Only five countries in NATO meet the minimum for defense spending. To NATO countries that pay the minimum defense spending - what do you think about Trump's plan to only render assistance to those countries that met the goal they pledged to and pulled their weight? Do you agree with it? Do you think your country should do something similar or not? What do you other, free riding NATO scum think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Iceland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bases poland but im surprised about Estonia

Kick them out of NATO and leave them for the wolves.

We're safe

where's turkey?

The debtors spend the most besides us! Trump is right again.

Trumps going to protect Greece with everything hes got.

What an astounding gentleman.

Just like volunteer fire brigades. You pay the small monthly fee, they put out the fire.

You don't pay the fee, they watch your house burn to the ground, and only make sure that it doesn't spread to someone who did pay.

It's the only way these people will pay their fair share.

And no, you cannot pay when the fire starts.

I expected France to be higher ;_;

Kick us out and you will loose your carrier
There are other reasons for nato countries to be in nato example
my country spends no money on nato
but the usa wants to have us as a base of opertaion and to control the northren atlantic
so yeah kick us out we will make new friends in the east :) like we did before
when we told the brits and the us to give us out fish our we will become commies.
and when you and the brits put santcions on us in 2008 for unpaid debt
guess what we did
sold our resources to Russia and China :)

They fear the russians, and rightly so with their large russian minority. They know what has happened in the past and aren't naive.

Dude, not only that. But our army doesn't even get proper training with live munitions. They should yell "Peanut, peanut" instead.

Perfect, but your bases, communication systems and other shit have to go out of Italy and we can continue our nuclear program which NATO asked us to stop because muh proliferation.

>when we told the brits and the us to give us out fish our we will become commies.
Sorry that made no sense
during the cod wars the brits were not gonna give up their fising waters so we said
YO NATO WE WILL LEAVE AND BE COMMIES IF YOU DONT GIVE US THOSE WATERS

and you listened

>he thinks a country of 300,000 thousand can beat a country of over 310 million

Pay your share and you won't become communist Bjorn. Now go pray to your fairy gods

I agree, our government ruined our defense

When did i say that
the fact is you need us
for your interest and we have been using for a long time
taking money form you etc we literally robbed you and the brits many times

using you fuck I cant type today

>robbed us
>our country literally uses your country as a layover spot for europe

Where's my coffee Bjorn? I expect it with a bit of milk from your hot womens breasts.

Esti respect agreement!!
Pls safe us big america !! :3

We do you do realize how much money we take from you pay US to be in nato we don't pay you
we have the leverage
why do you think you put sanctions on us
BEACAUSE
we literally did not pay you anything
but you backed out of the sanctions... because we were like well fuck you hey russia want some cool shit?

I hope it goes to 0 and we go out of NATO , useless shit , cold war is over , ameriwarmonger want to keep it up for their intrest , NATO instead of focusing on ISIS they think about " MUH EBIL RUSSIA " FUCK OFF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Iceland

700 british queer marines took over your island. 1 killed himself along the way because he didn't want to see how pathetic it was there.

Don't fool yourself about who owns who.

What's the point of NATO again?

You do realize we made INSANELY much money during ww2 and we did not resist
We made so much money during ww2 its not even funny
you Need us thats why we don't pay anything you pay us
well of course we contribute in wars etc but barley

Also thanks for the independence :)

yeah but you can point a gun at the fireman and say, "put out the fire".

close enough

We subsidize their militaries in exchange for having ultimate control over the nukes we keep there.

In Asia

Meanwhile in turkey

>Respects agreement

Will fight for you, toothbrush.gif posters!

Why do they think they should be able to take it

Based Iceland. Wish my country leaders had half the balls you guys have.

But we have always been led by pussies.

the country that benefits most from it, can pay the price. So im ok with this, if murrika wants to maintain an empire, then pay for it.

>700 british queer
>Insulting our soldiers when yours literally cry in battle

Bitch pls.

What is Greece doing? What is their motivation for putting so much towards NATO, when then can't even pay debnts?

Conditioned arms sales from Germany in exchange for EU bailouts. Most of the technology they cannot actually use or deploy and it's inflated in the graph.

Maybe they think it's a threat to them.

If they really wanted too couldn't they?

they could also possibly threaten to take no prisoners if they disarmed&launched nukes into see.

But they won't do it right? right?

They should be kicked out of NATO and their country nuked

>couldn't they?
No, we'd push their shit in and detonate those nukes before we'd let them take them.
Then we'd stomp their entire military infrastructure into the stone age with the rest of NATO's full support (at least in hot air which is all most are good for other than a staging ground for force projection).

That's what happens when your country is white

NATO fits US geopolitical ambitions, they can pay for it.