Is There Anything Worse Than Hipsters?

>admire and adopt antiquated aspects of 19th and 20th Century Western culture
>progressive beta pussies who would get eaten alive if they lived in the time period they admire

Hipsters are the ultimate blue pill cucks. The epitome of liberal SJW degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/101476728
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hated hipsters before it was cool faggot

That bottom left guy... the Austin Powers vibe is strong with him.

>mfw hipster gentrification has done more harm to the black community than all Sup Forums posters combined

it's a feeling both sweet and sour

The funniest shit ever is seeing hipsters trying to out virtue signal each other with gentrification. Fuckers try to dress up being mad that they have to share a cool neighborhood as fighting for black people.

what does that even mean explain u american dipshite

Hipsters move in and gradually take over black/latino neighborhoods that are "cool" now and fill it with "trendy" shops. Basically if every building has edison bulbs, constantly throws out terms like "locally sourced" or "artisinal", and there's very few shitskins, then you're in a gentrified neighborhood.

Wow, those awful whites coming into black neighborhoods and making everything nice and clean!

And drive up the property values to the extent blacks can't afford

Delicious irony

i guess Sup Forums also hates that even if it 99 percent white hipsters

They increase property value, too? White people fill me with disgust! Everything should just be shit so anyone can afford it.

King of The Hill BTFO faggot ass hipsters before it was cool to

vimeo.com/101476728

>why hate leftists when so many are white

Hipsters are 99% progressive SJW phony cucks

Because it's literally white SJWs bitching about problems they created and using it as an excuse to grandstand. They'll scream about how everyone else moving into the neighborhood is practically genocide, yet never move out.

So fuckin zany and crazy and wild these guys.
Look at that MADMAN with the crayon beard,
A true creative genius, unparalleled in cutting wit that destroys the current paradigm of lifeless artists.

This was the reason I left Austin.

Austin is absolutely rife with hipsters.

>everyone attempts to order the most obscure and cheapest beer known to man
>they all wear problem glasses or those cheap $5 plastic sunglasses
>clothes are always vintage and make sure that they wear clashing colors that don't go together at all
>some stupidly styled beard/mustache combo

Hipsters are scum.

To answer your question, no, nothing is worse than hipsters

how come so many of you losers care so much about what other people do? I thought this was a free fucking country. You fucking hypocrites.

TOPKEK